• City Toner

2014-02-07

"Very satisfied. Recommended."

2012-06-19

"Great company. I especially love their excellent customer service. We had recently purchased new equipment and not thinking clearly, I accidentally ordered toner for the old machine. They were very pleasant about exchanging it for the correct product."

2012-06-14

"This company has an incredible website which is easy to use and I enjoyed the design. There are so many selections of genuine toner and all are at a great price. Also, their customer service is superb and I am so happy and grateful for their expert advice. I love this company and am a customer for life."

TimWatson's Avatar

Texas
2012-06-11

"Great site! I'm able to get what I need and I've never had any problems. Always comes at a good price too."

2012-06-09

"Wow!!what a great job!! I would recommend them to family and friends. I had no problems what so ever and the pricing was great. I would say it was more than far. Very impressed!"

2012-05-25

"Loved the selection of quality stuff. Easy-to-use site and interface, too."

2012-05-17

"Ordered new toner cartridges for the office. LOVED how quickly everything was sent to us and nothing was missing from the order. We had great service with CityToner and will definitely enjoy ordering again in the future!"

2012-05-06

"I found everything I was looking for at city toner. Sometimes finding the right toner can be confusing for me, but their site was so user friendly that it was a breeze for me! I love that I can have my order selected and be checked out in a matter of minutes. My orders always arrive quick, and they are always correct! A great place to do business!"

2012-05-06

"Great price and great selections that filled the needs of all of my home business needs I needed filled."

2012-05-01

"I love love love this site they have the biggest selection of toners Ive ever seen so easy to navigate my way around as well! and the prices soooo cheaper then other places ive been too
I will def. order from again"

This review was modified by nfab1 on May 01 2012 08:30:09 PM

2012-04-22

"City Toner is simply amazing! Extremely good business, A+++! Great selection of toner with an awesome site design!"

2012-04-15

"I have problems in my area finding the right toner for my Xerox. I am very impress that City Toner has in stock with fast delievery optional in which I really love. All I have to do is sit and start typing at the computer no more headaches. Thanks City Toner"

2012-04-08

"I've been very satisfied with every aspect of my order. Great prices and fast shipping! I will be back!"

This review was modified by JJJK on April 08 2012 01:55:43 AM

2012-04-06

"city toner is a great company to work with, i had no trouble finding what i needed and enjoyed the ordering process, simple as could be."

2012-04-05

"I loved City Toner. They had a large selection of great toner. Not only a large selection but great prices too. I will definately always be getting my toner from here"

Share City Toner's store rating

City Toner is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

City Toner is not a merchant member
City Toner does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!