Stores > City Toner
  • City Toner

Voice your opinion! Review City Toner by clicking a star below.
2012-04-04

"I thought the prices were reasonable and I loved the site, very easy to use and user friendly. Overall, I really enjoyed and thought there was a large selection to choose from."

2012-03-28

"The large selection of genuine toner offered by CityToner.com was something my family and I really enjoyed. And, because their prices are so cheap, we could buy more than we usually would! I love their easy to navigate site and would reccomend their product for anyone in need! :)"

2012-03-27

"I found this site and it wase very nice."

2012-03-23

"I ran out of toner last week and I came across CityToner.com while surfing the web. Navigating the site was very easy and the prices were very competitive."

2012-03-12

"Fantastic website that provides the best prices!"

2012-02-22

"City toner saved my lots of time and money. They have quality products and their service is exceptional. I didnt feel alien when i did business with them. I just loved city toner. i highly recommend city toner to every one."

2012-02-19

"This website had great service and their products shipped and came less than a week. Easier than going to the store and cheaper too. Definitely would order again from here."

2012-02-06

"Citytoner.com is a great company, they are fairly priced and offer a wide depth and breath of products. I would recommend Citytoner.com to anyone considering using them in the future."

2012-01-17

"I was very surprised how fast they delivered my order. Great costumer service, they were able to answer all my questions professionally. And I am very much happy how affordable the price it. And I am excited to shop more. Thank you."

2012-01-15

"The offered a great selection of toners at a great price! I really enjoyed the service they provided and will recommend them to others."

2012-01-13

"The prices were very reasonable, and i loved the service the staff was very friendly and i will definitely be visiting this site again for future purchases."

2012-01-11

"CITYTONER is the place I go for all of my toner supplies. I really like that they offer genuine OEM toner. I also like their prices & navigating the website couldn't be easier. Shipping is fast and affordable. I would definitely recommend CITYTONER to anyone needing toner cartridges & supplies."

2012-01-07

"I was very happy with my order of printing supplies. The website was easy to use and the prices are reasonable. I had needed toner cartridges and was able to find exactly what I needed. I enjoyed my experience and will order from them again."

2012-01-01

"i loved how their site is so easy to use and offers a wide range of toners! I'm definitely using this site for my small business!"

2011-12-31

"Shopping at Citytoner.com was an enjoyable experience as I recieved great service, information and prompt delivery of my printing supplies. After researching a number of stores I liked the low prices they offer on genuine brand new Laser and Inkjet printer toner cartridges. We stock top brands like Xerox, HP, Ricoh, Savin, Lanier, Canon, Okidata, Samsung, Konica, Kyocera, Brother."

Share City Toner's store rating

City Toner is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

City Toner is not a merchant member
City Toner does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!