Stores > ClearlyContacts.com.au
  • ClearlyContacts

Voice your opinion! Review ClearlyContacts.com.au by clicking a star below.
2017-05-29

Recommended

"Great eye wear that really lasts. Have purchased several pairs of spectacles and contacts. "

2015-04-24

"very good service and quality of products"

2014-11-17

"Very Easy to use!! The service is great and the delivery was fast! Highly recommend it! Especially when you live in such a remote place as I do! "

2014-11-13

"A very easy to use service. Quick and delivered to the door no fuss"

2014-11-11

"Clearly Contacts are a great company to deal with.
Their prices are the best I've found and there are regulary offers of free express postage.
I've been a customer for a little over 4 years now and I can't recommend them highly enough.
I've saved literally hundreds of dollars over the years and I'm sure I'll carry on doing so.
The contact lenses I buy are genuine bausch and lomb, exactly the same that I was buying from my optician at less than half the price.
Give them a go, you're not going to regret it.

2014-11-11

"ITEM ARRIVED SOONER THAN I EXPECTED, QUALITY VERY GOOD. I WILL BE A RETURNING CUSTOMER."

2014-11-10

"Simple and straightforward, fast delivery."

2014-11-10

"Very efficient, updated regularly and my contacts were delivered ahead of the estimated time "

2014-11-10

"Whilst getting promptness and service on the delivery of my order for Contact lenses (which I cannot fault) - I was let down by the way an extra charge on my Credit Card was made without my permission or knowledge (Foreign Exchange charge). I was never aware that customer payments were channeled directly into a foreign account as I always understood ClearlyContacts to be an Australian company. "

2014-11-10

"Website is very user-friendly. Prices are great, especially their regular discounts on shipping. However, I find their postage is not quite as quick as it used to be - what used to be next-day delivery has now become almost 5 working days, despite Express Post now being the ONLY delivery option."

2014-11-09

"extremely happy with how quick it got processed and sent - and also a follow up invoice with a new name on it - so very happy"

2014-11-07

"Quick service, fast turnaround, easy to use. The only negative was that one of the products I bought was a very different colour to what was shown online. "

2014-11-07

"Postage was extremely Fast"

2014-11-07

"We found the ordering process very easy to use - clear instructions and options - no difficulty at all. We have previously purchased from Clearly Contacts.com.au and would not hesitate to do so again and have recommended them to friends."

2014-11-06

"Always satisfied. Very friendly call centre. Help with any query! Efficient postal"

Share ClearlyContacts.com.au's store rating

ClearlyContacts.com.au is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ClearlyContacts.com.au is not a merchant member
ClearlyContacts.com.au does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!