Stores > Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC

1-866-651-0029
      216-518-9968
      Chris@ClevelandPlasma.Com
      1-866-651-0029

Voice your opinion! Review Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC by clicking a star below.
2012-06-20

"Cleveland Plasma had, by far, the best price anywhere on my Sharp Elite PRO-60X5FD. The entire purchase from Chris's excellent customer service to the delivery was flawless. You have one very happy customer Cleveland Plasma!!!!"

2012-06-14

"I actually found Extreme Electronics on Ebay after the price of a Panasonic HD tv had changed so that it was more expensive out on Amazon. They (Extreme Electronics) had the most competitive price I had seen along with over 2000 people giving them a 100% rating which is exactly what I experienced. The price for both the TV and extended warranty beat out Amazon and I saved over $600.

In addition to this, Chris and the other staff I dealt with are highly responsive with both email and over the phone. So, in just a few days I got my new TV which came in perfect working condition without scratches, etc.

I'm another person 100% satisfied.

2012-06-08

"This is the 2nd plasma I've bought from Cleveland Plasma and the experience continues to be pretty good. Chris knows his stuff."

2012-06-01

"I loved the prompt service from Chris at Cleveland Plasma. Information about my order was thorough and timely. When I contected Chris by phone he was polite, patient and helped me gain understanding. After a shipping situation I immediately contacted Cleveland Plasma who addresed my needs immediately and expedited delivery of my item."

2012-06-01

"Thanks to the help of my brothers and Chris at Cleveland Plasma, I now own a 2012 Panasonic GT-50 Plasma TV and as a friend indicated when he helped me set it up, it puts his Sony 42" Bravia to shame as the picture quality is so great. My TV ended up being the test model for the calibration and face off with the Samsung and it is all that has been reported.
Thanks so much for all the help and backup info.
I highly recommend Cleveland Plasma to anyone interetd in buying TV's.

2012-04-05

"It is a very professional, customer-oriented compay that truly sets the bar to a much higher standard. The personal attention I received when I placed my order was way beyond my expectations. and I will not hesitate to do business with them in the future"

2012-04-04

"Excellent service! I was puchasing the brand new Sharp LC-80LE844U 3D LCD TV.Chris called me personally to discuss the transaction. He explained in detail where the TV was in routing and when to expect it at the house (provided tracking number).Very good pricing. I am completely satisfied!"

2012-02-21

"Called Chris on a Sunday at noon, had T.V. in house on Tuesday.
Chris was incredibly repsponsive start to finish and took the time to address my questions.

Great price, great experience, 5 stars!

2011-12-27

"Excellent Service. Highly Recommended."

2011-12-23

"Chris at Clevland Plasma was very helpful all the way through the whole sales process. Everything that he said would happen did happen. The Elite 70 inch TV arrived without any issues and works perfectly. Chris also had the best price around. I will use Chris's company again the next time I need to by anything that has to do with home theater equipment. "

2011-11-10

"I am favorably impressed with my recent transaction. Chris is simple and straightforward to deal with. Shipping was one week, reasonably priced and no different shipping price levels for different delivery times. Wall mount was a good price also.I recommend Cleveland Plasma without hesitation."

2011-11-09

"So many consumers buy into the misimpression that purchasing a television naturally entails a visit to one’s local Bestbuy, or punching in the site of a well known online electronics seller (a la Crutchfield). Considering the magnitude of the expenditure, it makes perfect sense to go with a trusted source, right? Well, yes, that is right. What really is a ‘trusted source’, though? By my thinking, it is a seller of goods that provides you with the promised merchandise, in new condition, at a fair price, and within a reasonable period of time. If you’re in the market for a television (or other high-end electronics), this review highlights an online seller that deserves to be at the forefront of your consideration: Cleveland Plasma.

I had been in the market for a Sony XBR 65HX929 more or less from the first day this new series of Smart TVs was announced. My goal was to have an ass-kicking set on which to play the next installment in the Elder Scrolls franchise (Skyrim), which releases this Friday, November 11th. When Sony delayed the release of the 65” display from September to a target of November, I was all but convinced that I would not have my new TV in time.

Much to my joy, the 65” 929 appeared ‘in stock’ on the Sonystyle site toward the end of October. I refused, however, to pay the full retail price of nearly $6,000. In a market of heavy demand and limited supply, Sony, of course, was not going to budge at all on the price. Again I was faced with the disconsolate reality of not having my new TV by November 11th.

Enter Chris Majoros, proprietor of Cleveland Plasma.

Cleveland Plasma is the real deal, a small, high quality gem among an assortment of much larger, but vastly flawed diamonds. After taking stock on the AVS forum of Cleveland Plasma and Chris’s well-advertised reputation for competitive pricing, integrity, and uncompromising customer service, I dropped him a mail and requested that he put me on his list for a 65” 929 (whenever it was that he received them). Again, I didn’t expect to have my television by November 11th. Beginning with this expectation, Chris renewed my faith in optimism.

Last week, on Thursday, Chris contacted me to let me know that he had received a small stock of 65” 929s. We spoke on the phone soon thereafter and finalized the purchase. Within 24 hours, I had the invoice and the requisite tracking information. My television was on the way. At this point, I was still less than hopeful that I would receive the set by the next Friday, Skyrim’s release. Chris, however, has been in the business of online electronics sales for a very long time, which apparently has afforded him ample opportunity to assess the performance of the shippers he uses.

On Monday of the following week, the set had already arrived to the shipper’s location in my state. By Tuesday at 10:00 AM, the set was sitting in my living room. It took only 2.5 business days for Chris to get me the television. 2.5 days. Considering BestBuy and Crutchfield don’t even yet have this set in stock, how can you not be impressed by Chris and Cleveland Plasma? If that’s not service, I don’t know what is.

Chris is a no-nonsense guy who explains things in a very polite and equally direct way. You won’t get the slimy lip-service that the reps (who ‘don’t work on commission’) lay on you when you roll into Bestbuy. Nor will Chris tell you what you want to hear just so you’ll purchase from him. If he has in stock the television you want, he’ll give you his price and explain very clearly his protocols for ensuring the best service possible. He makes the process exceptionally clear and straightforward.

I should also mention that Chris beat everyone else’s price (keep in mind that by beating their price, he was beating their pre-sale price; almost no one outside Sony even has the 65” 929 in stock!) by such a considerable margin, I was able to afford a full surround-sound system to go with my new set.

With Chris and Cleveland Plasma, you get everything: price, integrity, convenience, and service. This is an outfit that leaves no stone unturned when it comes to customer service. My lasting impression of Cleveland Plasma is that they genuinely want to make you happy. After all, their branding is not being shoved in your face every time your favorite show goes to commercial. Word of Cleveland Plasma’s efficient and honorable business practices are spread by people like me, satisfied customers who did their research and decided wisely to spend their money (and less of it) with a truly reputable online vendor.

Do yourself a favor before purchasing from any of the cliché stores. Give Chris at Cleveland Plasma a call. You won’t regret it.

Thanks for making it possible, Chris, for me to see Skyrim for the first time on the full array, locally dimmed beauty of my new Sony!

--David from New Jersey

2011-11-07

"Awesome TV for a very good price. Shipping was very fast (only took a week from purchase date), and shipping cost was very reasonable. After looking for months for a good TV under $3000, this was the best deal I could find.

The picture quality is amazing, and no problems have come up yet.

2011-11-07

"Chris was great to work with communicated well and called back to make sure order was correct. The Panny plasma is perfect and I will tell others to use this Merchant. Thanks for the great job. "

2011-11-06

"After reading many reviews and studying my viewing area, I had decided to buy a Panasonic TC-PV55VT30 plasma TV. The local Best Buy didn’t even have one in the store and they wanted big dollars to buy it from them. I was reluctant to buy a large and expensive plasma TV over the internet, but after reading reviews, reading enthusiasts’ websites feedback, and checking the BBB, I chose Cleveland Plasma. I’m glad I did.
Cleveland Plasma had the best price and shipping was included. I spoke with Chris M when I called. I told him what I wanted and verified the price. Although he asked if I wanted/ needed any other components or extended warrantee, there was no pressure to buy them. He fully explained the shipping process and my responsibility to check and test the TV before I signed for it. He even told me how to open the box and run the test! He later followed that up with an e-mail describing the same thing. He made it clear – if anything is wrong, don’t accept it and they will ship me a new TV. That was not needed.
Everything went very well. As Chris told me, I got an e-mail from the shipping company to set the delivery date. Although you can use e-mail, I called the shipper to set a delivery date (and correct the spelling of my street) - they were very polite and set the date I wanted. The delivery truck came as planned. The box looked like it never left the factory. The delivery guy was VERY helpful. Without asking he helped me to unpack the unit, attach the base, test it, and even helped me move my old 150 pound TV out of the way and put the new one in its place. Needless to say I tipped him well.
I am very pleased with the entire transaction and will be recommending Cleveland Plasma to my friends and family. Thanks.
P.S. Did I mention that I am absolutely amazed by my new Panasonic TC-PV55VT30?
Jeff K

Share Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC's store rating

Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC is not a merchant member
Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!