Stores > Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC

1-866-651-0029

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC by clicking a star below.
2011-11-05

"I bought a Panasonic 60" GT30 and Cleveland Plasma had the most competitive price on the market. At first, I was a bit apprehensive because I am used to shopping through brick and mortar stores or through Amazon. However, due to the price I was getting I thought it was worth taking a little risk. Boy am I glad I did. The TV arrived in perfect shape and I am very happy with the level of customer service and the ability to reach the store whenever I need to do so.

Another advantage of going with Cleveland Plasma is the ability to learn about the ambiguities that are typically exploited by online sellers with respect to extended warranties. Typically, a company selling a three year warranty really is only selling you a two year warranty. Gotta read the fine print. The reason is that the first year is typically covered by the manufacturer and the extended warranty (typically) overlaps with the manufacturer's warranty. With Cleveland Plasma, I picked-up an extended warranty that started after the manufacturer's warranty lapsed, giving me the benefit of an extra year of protection.

One other thing to be aware of is that the company does charge for shipping. However, their prices are so much better than other stores that even with shipping charges you're coming out ahead of stores like Amazon. Amazon tends to build the cost of shipping into their products and then offers "free" shipping to lure unsuspecting customers.

2011-11-05

"Purchased the Sharp LC80LE632U on the 26th of October from Chris at Cleveland Plasma and had it delivered on the 4th of November, 3 days ahead of schedule!! The set is beautiful, works great, and the delivery guys were first rate. Many thanks to Cleveland Plasma for an enjoyable buying experience. Did I mention he had the best price around? "

2011-11-03

"Absolutely awesome company to work with and had the best prices! Don't believe me, call them!"

2011-10-13

"Top notch experience all the way through. Chris was great to work with and the Panasonic TC-P55VT30 is amazing. The shipping service was very good and the TV arrived in great condition. To top it all off, the price was right on this new model. Oh, and it arrived very quickly.

Do your self a favor and try Cleveland Plasma if you are shopping for home AV equipment.

2011-10-13

"As a member of the AVS forums, I'd seen numerous glowing references to Cleveland Plasma's performance as a vendor and and seen the helpful information Chris had posted. When it became time to replace my HDTV, I turned to Cleveland Plasma. I selected a Mitsubishi WD-73740 and priced it at several on-line and brick and mortar stores. Cleveland Plasma's price was competitive and their good reputation cinched the deal for me. I ordered the HDTV and a 3 year extended warranty from them. Shipping was rapid and the delivery of this massive display was handled professionally and without fuss. I can't recommend them more highly."

2011-09-22

"The trucking company (Land Air)that was shipping my tv never contacted me that the delivery was cancelled. I had to call them to find out. They promised that they would deliver it the next day. I called again and it seems it wasn't loaded on truck and would have to be rescheduled. Called Chris at Cleveland Plasma; who was very happy to make a phone call. Within 1 hour I got a call from the trucking company to say they would be calling a driver back to pick up my tv and deliver it that day. A tractor trailer pulls up and has only my televsion in it. Driver said he was called off his route from another area and sent to drop my tv to me. Chris followed up with a phone call that day to make sure things went well. He also followed up with emails. The whole process with Cleveland Plasma was very easy; Chris and his employees are very helpful and friendly. The price are extremely competitive. I would highly reccommend checking out his site and compare it to any other electronics store before purchasing. Chris is also found on some HD forums and is very knowledgable and helpful with questions about products. Thank you Chris and Cleveland Plasma for your outstanding customer service which is a quality that has been lost on many businesses."

2011-07-30

"Chris went out of his way to help me arrange shipment in a fairly unique situation. Fantastic service all around and a great guy to deal with. And all the better, extremely competitive pricing. I'd not hesitate to buy from Chris again in a heartbeat."

2011-07-27

"If you buy a TV before talking with Chris at Cleveland Plasma, you're dumb! Chris is a polite, yet VERY straight talking guy who won't blow smoke up your skirt. We agreed on the best price, he shipped the next day (Thurs) and I got my TV on Tuesday morning! The shipping service they use is also hands down the best when making a major purchase. Plainly put, everything Chris said would happen, did happen exactly the way he said would. If you're also the type of person who has done a fair amount of research and know what you want, then you'll love talking with Chris who REALLY knows TVs and his business. I would definitely do business with him again, and actually called today to buy the extended warranty. I'm not saying you have to do business with him, but you're dumb if you don't call before buying somewhere else."

2011-07-10

"I purchase my Panasonic TC-P65VT30 as a cash transaction, I send my check and in 10 days I received my brand new plasma TV. very efficient and excellent professional staff DAVE AND CHRIS more power to you guys. i am very happy with my TV, I've been waiting for this for almost a year and finally I got it with a good price.

Mitch - Florida

2011-05-24

"Cleveland Plasma is a fantastic seller. I purchased a Samsung TV which ended up having an issue and Chris took personal care of the problem and got it resolved.

Shipping was very fast, and the prices are among the best anywhere.

2011-05-17

"Very pleased with transaction, prompt shipping and great communication"

2011-05-08

"After a less-than-satisfactory experience trying to buy a 2010 Samsung PN63D8000 plasma 3D TV from two different vendors (I never did get a satisfactory unit), I read multiple positive reviews about Cleveland Plasma on the Internet. Their pricing was also very competitive, so I ordered the 2011 Samsung PN64D8000 plasma 3D TV from them. The TV arrived a few days later, and I followed their detailed instructions for inspection of the unit. I wish I had had these instructions when a damaged one was shipped to me the previous year from a different vendor. The new TV was fine, and is certainly the finest TV I have ever owned.

I would have to rate the buying experience with Cleveland Plasma as one of the easiest, most pleasant I have ever had. I will certainly check first with them when buying any more audio or visual equipemt.

2011-05-05

"Ordered the Samsung PN64D8000 from Cleveland Plasma, dealt with Chris, very responsive individual which provided updates almost instantly, I was extremlely pleased with his price and his service in dealing with me as a customer. He helped me understand what I was ordering and delivered on the dates he promised. I recommend buying from them and would buy future products from them as well."

2011-05-05

"I purchased a Samsung PN64D8000 from Cleveland Plasma and they were extremely pleasant to deal with. They were more knowledgeable about the TV than I was, which is rare with most merchants and much appreciated. Not only were their prices great but their service was top notch, all my silly questions were answered upon request. Their price, included accessories, warranty, and product availability was better than any competitors I looked at, and WAY better than the big chain retailers. They got me my TV in one week! I have, and will continue to refer anybody I know looking for high end electronics to Cleveland Plasma."

2011-05-04

"I purchased a Samsung PN64D8000 from Chris at Cleveland Plasma. Excellent customer service, prices, and very quick delivery to Austin, TX from Cleveland. Would definitely recommend buying from Cleveland Plasma."

Share Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC's store rating

Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC is not a merchant member
Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!