Stores > Conways Vintage Treasures
  • Conways Vintage

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Conways Vintage Treasures by clicking a star below.
2017-07-03

A wonderful transaction- sold an item to Conways

"I recently had a very nice experience with Conways Vintage Treasures, and the owner Kevin. I had a very desirable vintage signed Hollywood item with impeccable provenance, and after a couple emails, and a pleasant phone call, we reached an agreement. I shipped the piece right out, and as promised, payment was sent out on receipt of the item, and I received it very promptly. Very friendly, and trustworthy to do business with, and I hope to do more business in the future."

2017-05-04

Above and beyond!!

"There was an issue on if I would get the item in time for a gift. Kevin took it upon himself to be sure it got here in time. Thank you!"

2017-01-05

Best of the best!

"Great selection of those rare pieces you can't find anywhere else. Service is second to none. What more can I say than I am very pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend everyone checking out the treasures within."

2016-10-31

Collector's true friend

"I've been buying collectible items from Kevin since 2010 and I've always been very satisfied with the way he handles the transactions. Good communication and what´s even more important, the items come when promised and are exactly as described. I can highly recommend Conways Vintage Treasures to all serious collectors. Jari M., Finland"

2016-07-07

Personal Service

"amazing personal service from. getting information on the item to Kelvin calling serval time to ensure the proper delivery of my purchase. I definitely recommend Conways Vintage.

2016-01-04

"They were quick to respond and easy to deal with. It took less than a week to find what I wanted and for it to arrive at my door. I got exactly what I asked for - there were no surprises. And the package was sealed perfectly and protected from the elements"

2015-12-29

"The transaction went smoothly and the item was shipped promptly very pleased."

2015-10-21

"Everything delivered as promised, and quickly.

2015-10-20

"An excellent seller. Very kind and easy to deal with. Highly recommended.
Wonderful.

2015-10-20

"Working with Kevin has been an absolute delight. He was very flexible working with me and I will continue to purchase from this trusted establishment. "

2015-08-01

"Would recommend Conways Vintage Treasures to anyone wanting to buy quality memorabilia."

2015-07-30

"It is such a pleasure to deal with Kevin. Item arrived quiclky as described in France.
Looking forward to another great deal with him.

2015-06-17

"Kevin is awesome-- Quickly got the lobby card.. and was a perfect birthday gift. Will be looking forward to the next treasure we purchase !

2015-06-01

"First-time buyer with Conways! You never know how the transaction will go via internet - but CVT blew the top off the expectation chart! Communication was top drawer all the way. Immediate notification of the order, and shipping time was minimal. Only thing better would have been to buy it in the store. I will buy here again. I recommend Conways without hesitation. Thanks again, Kevin! Continued success."

2015-05-16

"A great transaction. Kevin is a very knowledgeable person who knows his collectables."

Share Conways Vintage Treasures's store rating

Conways Vintage Treasures is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Conways Vintage Treasures is not a merchant member
Conways Vintage Treasures does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!