Stores > Conways Vintage Treasures
  • Conways Vintage

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Conways Vintage Treasures by clicking a star below.

2015-04-13

"Conway Vintage treasures owner was great to work with. He responded to my inquiry quickly, was knowledgeable and made suggestions on other items that I was thinking about. He shipped quickly, and all materials were well protected--key for vintage memorabilia. I highly recommend this business and actively watch his site for other items. "

2015-04-13

"Great condition poster. It arrived on time and now it is framed and looks amazing on my wall. I will do business with them again!"

2015-02-08

"Excellent communication with Kevin. Item purchased exceeded expectations."

2015-02-05

"1. I greatly appreciate the quick response times and friendly communications. 2. The visible participation and good reputation in autograph forums was crucial to my decision to purchase. 3. Also, the PSA passage guarantee was crucial to my decision to purchase. I appreciate all of Kevin's hard work."

2015-02-04

"Great communication, product, and delivery! Thanks!"

2014-11-21

"Delivered as promised! The purchase was as shown online. It was bought as a gift and recipient was delighted."

2014-11-18

"I purchased a Casablanca lobby card. Kevin negotiated the price with me and I was pleased the process was easy. It arrived within a couple days and looks great! I definitely recommend Conway's Vintage Treasure."

2014-11-18

"I purchased a 1933 western poster from Conways Vintage Treasures. The communication was excellent , the poster was packed well, shipped quickly, and I am very pleased with the condition of the poster, as well as the exceptional graphics. I would not hesitate to buy from Conways in the future."

2014-11-18

"Beautiful antique playbill. Delivered quickly. ."

2014-11-18

"Great value and fast service"

2014-11-18

"Very happy with my purchase , it was as described and packaged well. I would buy from him again."

2014-11-18

"Great communication (on the weekend, no less). Love the item. Shipped fast and exactly as described and pictured on the site. A++++"

2014-10-15

"This was my first experience ordering from Kevin, and the transaction was flawless. The item ordered is exactly as described with excellent authentication included, and I feel I paid a fair price based on similar items at other sources. Kevin's service was excellent in every respect, and he went out of his way to follow my shipping preferences. I will not hesitate doing business here again, and I indeed look forward to it."

2014-10-06

"Dealing with Kevin was a simple process. He afforded excellent communication and provided me with everything I needed to make the purchase I made. He is honest and an I satisfied that I purchased an item that was acurately represented by Kevin.

2014-09-30

"I had the pleasure of dealing with Conways Vintage Treasures for the first time. I found Kevin to be very professional and promptly answered all my emails regarding my item. My autograph was described as advertised. In today's age, customer service finally means something. You have a new and happy customer.
Best, Bob

Share Conways Vintage Treasures's store rating

Conways Vintage Treasures is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Conways Vintage Treasures is not a merchant member
Conways Vintage Treasures does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!