Stores > Conways Vintage Treasures
  • Conways Vintage

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Conways Vintage Treasures by clicking a star below.
2014-08-21

"Such a trustworthy honest business; I would never shop for historical memorabilia anywhere else!! No matter what you're looking for, they have it. And best of all, you can rest assured that their memorabilia is authentic.
James Gurski

2014-08-19

"Kevin Conway is a delight to work with. My Elvis signed photo receives rave reviews. Service is tops and Conway vintage stands behind everything they sell unlike other companies out there. As someone with a large collection, I highly recommend!

Dick B
Weston, Fl

2014-08-12

"Conway's Vintage Treasures was a great find for me! The items are so cool and so rare & great for that "person who has everything" like my parents.
Owner Kevin Conway was a pleasure to work with--honest and forthright with great communication providing accurate depictions and descriptions of the items (the items were exactly as described: the imperfections and effects of aging weren't omitted). Outstanding service and customer care, and the product arrived promptly. Adding to the joy is the fact that the website is very easy to navigate and extremely user-friendly. My parents love classic TV (especially The Munsters and the Addams Family) and I can't wait for the next addition to their collection (*saving for the autographed Fred Gwynne photo...)

2014-06-26

"Fantastic Service.
Excellent Company to do business with.
Very helpful.

2014-06-26

"Quick reliable authentic service with a decided advantage: The history of how the autograph was obtained. In my case; I purchased a Frank Sinatra autograph and enjoyed most how the purchaser met Sinatra, where and when and what conversations were held encouraging him to sign. "

2014-03-19

"Very nice to deal with! Great lobby card!"

2014-03-18

"great buying experience. very prompt "

2014-03-18

"yes I am very happy with my Jaws Lobby Card......item arrived in a more than reasonable time and in excellent condition......and packed professionally! Thank You Much!! John Roberts"

2013-11-13

"Absolutely the best place for QUALITY memorabilia, great service and quality merchandise. Kevin is very helpful and knowledgeable and fast shipping also !!I HAVE BEEN PURCHASING ITEMS FROM Conways for several years now .. I will continue !!
Thank you Kevin and staff...

Vic Pgh PA

2013-10-16

"I have nothing but very positive and professional experience in dealing with Conways Vintage Treasures. I bought an initial piece from Kevin and very soon because of him I became a collector of many pieces purchased from him. You can buy with confidence from Kevin and know that you are not dealing with an unknown source on Ebay. Dealing with someone you trust and know gives me the confidence to be a repeat customer when I see something I like or value. I have been 100% satisfied."

2013-09-04

"My museum volunteers, students and staff were all extremely pleased with the personal attention and care we received from Kevin during our most recent purchase. He offered a very fair
price on a very important portrait painting and went the extra miles in working with our committee so that we could display the portrait to the public. His attention to details, packing and shipping was the best we have ever seen in 40 years of buying for the museum. You are certainly more than just an anonymous customer when you join Kevin to buy one of his very select treasures. His patience, goodwill and flexibility make him not only a highly professional dealer, but friend as well. The packing was museum-quality with very prompt delivery-by the way, Kevin tracks his shipping as well and called to make sure everything was up to his hihg standards. My entire organization unamimously agreed that we could certainly buy again from Kevin without hesitation. It was a very pleasureable and fun experience. I am happy to join Kevin's legion of many satisfied customers. All the best, Alan Flanders, Ph.D., U.S. history.

2013-08-16

"Awesome! Everything Kevin told me happened exactly the way he said it would. Kevin is one of the most honorable people I have ever dealt with and his word is as good as gold."

mstone7779's Avatar

Portland, OR
2013-07-22

"As a collector, I've known about Kevin's online collectibles store for quite some time, but only recently have I done business with him.
As a matter of course, I will routinely send a letter of introduction via e-mail before attempting any transactions with new (to me) dealers, in addition to gathering info from other collectors/dealers if possible. I did that with Kevin, he followed with a courteous response, and we followed that up with a phone call.
He was willing to work with me, including sending the item to a third party (a poster restoration company) for me. Our transaction went smoothly and without a hitch, and I will continue to do business with Kevin in the future.

Sincerely,

M. STONE
Portland, OR

2013-07-20

"Conway's Vintage Treasures offers quality merchandise and great customer service. I've purchased from Kevin a few times, most recently in 2012 when I picked up a "Wizard of Oz" poster from him. He is reputable businessman and a pleasure to work with."

2013-07-19

"To find such a wonderful source for very hard-to-find movie memorabilia is in itself a great joy. However, to find that coupled with superb service and a genuine desire to please is remarkable. I can, without any hesitation, say I look forward to my next purchase from Conways Vintage Treasures.
Richard J. Walton

Share Conways Vintage Treasures's store rating

Conways Vintage Treasures is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Conways Vintage Treasures is not a merchant member
Conways Vintage Treasures does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!