Stores > Conways Vintage Treasures
  • Conways Vintage

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Conways Vintage Treasures by clicking a star below.
2013-07-19

"To find such a wonderful source for very hard-to-find movie memorabilia is in itself a great joy. However, to find that coupled with superb service and a genuine desire to please is remarkable. I can, without any hesitation, say I look forward to my next purchase from Conways Vintage Treasures.
Richard J. Walton

2013-07-19

"I have been fortunate enough to purchase a couple of items from CVT. At all times the service has been first class - prompt, courteous and delivered in good order. I live in the UK, but this has not been an issue, and these chaps have never let me down. Highly recommended. "

2013-07-19

"Conway Treasures has been a favorite of mine since I began collecting memorabilia in 2008. They always respond quickly to any questions you may have and I feel completely confident of the authenticity of my purchases there!"

2013-07-19

"I have purchase several vintage disney half sheets (Lady and Tramp, SnowWhite) and rarest of rare star wars posters (Adv Mylar SW, Style C) for Conways Vintage Treasures. All items have been in described condition. A framed mylar advance star wars framed was shipped and arrived undamaged - difficult to do just transporting in car let alone USPS or UPS. The packing is what the difference."

2013-07-19

"Extremely knowledgeable about his offerings and very fair in his dealings. Great communication and very prompt service. Packaging for shipping was first class. "

2013-07-19

"Conway's is top-notch all the way. I was nervous about purchasing an autograph through an online gallery. They answered all of my questions promptly (I had many!), and put my mind at ease. There was never a doubt with regard to the authenticity of the autographed Wizard Of Oz piece I purchased. It is truly one of my prized posessions!"

2011-11-29

"Incredible selection of very rare original vintage pop culture memorabilia including rare autographs, original vintage movie posters, classic sports memorabilia and other historical artifacts. A must see site!

Bought a Harry Houdini autograph

Share Conways Vintage Treasures's store rating

Conways Vintage Treasures is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Conways Vintage Treasures is not a merchant member
Conways Vintage Treasures does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!