Stores > Cosplay Shopper
  • Cosplay Shopper

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Cosplay Shopper by clicking a star below.
2017-03-24

Excellent Customer Service and Overall Experience

"I have never commissioned a cosplay before so it took me a while to find the right company to work with and order a custom made costume from. However, I found Cosplay Shopper and they provided fantastic customer service and worked with me to make sure my costume piece was accurate to the original design, the correct size according to my measurements and overall made to satisfy. They produce what they make as fast as possible and it only takes a few days to arrive to your doorstep once posted. Overall, it was a fantastic experience and I highly recommend this company to anyone if they are looking for quality cosplay items and customer service.

Cosplay Shopper also have many items already available on their website and is more than worth a browse!

2017-03-21

Good selection at good prices

"The website has an extensive range of anime/game/tv/film costumes to choose from, but the search function along with the image links of the genre you are looking at makes it a comparatively easy site to navigate.

Their prices are competitive with other similar sites, and they seem to have good reviews generally from other customers.

This is my first purchase from them, and the costumes look great.
The shipping was actually done on a deal of "Worldwide flat rate expedited shipping - Ship anywhere for just $19.50" so was not going to break the bank on getting the costumes to the UK...

Would buy again.

2016-11-21

Super duper impressed

"Needed a costume in 3 weeks, they delivered perfectly on time. Earlier then expected, actually! Very impressed with their service. And the staff are lovely! Thanks a billion. The product arrived in perfect condition. And it was considerably cheaper than all our other options."

2016-04-04

Cosplayer Mom

"I have used and purchased items from Cosplay Shopper for the last 3 years. They are true to their description and estimated shipping time. Costumes are custom made with great detail and material. I purchase most items from Hong Kong and this feels good to order from USA."

2015-10-20

"This site was amazing! Their customer service was excellent. I came to them many times, asking about my cosplay, and they gave me updates every time I asked. I havent recieved my cosplay yet, but Im sure its going to be okay and fitted! Will definitely shop here again in the future."

2015-09-22

"Outstanding Service: I am not experienced with cosplay, but my children love it. They wanted to attend an anime con and wanted to cosplay. They have other cosplay outifts, but wanted to get a new one. My daughter found this site and I was skeptical at first. I typically have reservations when dealing with online companies. So I ordered my children's cosplay. They were not sure what to order so I made several orders and expedited them all for a fee. I also wanted to know if they would arrive on time as we only had two weeks until the event. My kids were late in getting me their items to order. Now it is just under two weeks and I ordered. I emailed Cosplayshopper to find out if our items would arrive in time. They emailed me back promptly, even before I was logging off my computer. It was like chatting with them, that is how responsive they were to my emails. Oh and by the way, they noticed I had several different orders, but almost at the same time. They refunded all of my other expedite fees for shipping as they were able to ship them all in one order. I did not even think about that, they (Sarah) brought it up on their own. A big THANK YOU to Cosplayshopper. As it turned out, the items arrived just in time for us to leave for the event. Cosplayshopper kept me in the loop the whole time and we emailed back and forth several times throughout the process. My children are VERY satisfied with their cosplay outfits. We will definitely be doing business again with Sarah and Cosplayshopper. Thank you so much!!!!! Michael"

2015-09-03

"Cosplayshopper is amazing! They offer high quality products and went above and beyond with customer service. I needed my order rushed to make it in time for my girlfriends bday, and they got it here a week before they promised. Thank you Cosplayshopper!"

2015-06-25

"Best customer service ever! High quality products too. Love them!"

2015-06-21

"I never like ordering from stores online, or writing reviews for that matter! Cosplay Shopper had the best customer service I have ever dealt with, hands down. I ordered a Tifa Lockhart costume from Final Fantasy XII, a Sailor Moon costume, and Inu X Boku. They all fit absolutely perfectly and made me look adorable! For the price, well worth the quality you are getting. I will be getting all my costplay stuff from this company from now on!

-XO

2015-05-12

"I was a bit hesitant before ordering the Assassin's Creed III (deluxe) costume, because I had previously bought another ACIII costume from a different seller before and that costume, termed as the 'Official' costume was absolutely terrible. I am extremely surprised and pleased to see such a high quality ACIII costume from Cosplayshopper!

They use faux leather instead of pleather which adds so much to the quality. The jacket fabric material is a blend of cotton and polyester, which gives it a canvas look & feel and more importantly weight, unlike the other costume which was purely polyester which was too white.

Communications are very friendly, prompt and shipping was via UPS, I got it in less than a week!

Highly recommended!

2015-04-23

"Deciding on ordering my first cosplay costume meant overcoming my inner urgency to just fit in and do everything the way one ought to. If you feel the same and repeatedly said: "Well, it is only the ordering process that is so uncertain and troublesome that doesn´t make me do it!", then I have a solution. Just visit this site and you will be a 100%-pleased. The homepage is very nice to look at and products are easy to find. Just put them into your shopping cart, wait for the confirmation and relax. When your order is packed and shipped you will receive a tracking-code which makes sure that you always know, where your delivery is. Once it entered your country of destination and arrived at your home you will also have the possibility to appreciate the great cosplay work regardless whether it is the colour or the fabric you focus on. So with this site it is only up to you to overcome your weaker self and stand out. Everything else is just sitting back and relaxing.
10 out of 10 from my side!
Philipp

P.S.: The German authorities are the only thing to complain about as the clearing process lasted longer than shipping the package from China to Cologne ^^.

2014-10-17

"At the time of purchase, the costume I had ordered had pics of a full costume. (Top, shoes, hood, leg pieces, wrist pieces). As shown in description also. Took a awhile for my order to process. Was told 10-15 days processing, it took 20+ days. Shipping was fast due to it shipped ups. Upon arrival of my items, opened the costume to find out it's missing the hood piece and one shoe is smaller than the other. Contacted cosplayshopper and was told to send pics of the costume to send to their design team. When they got back to me I was told the costume did not come with the hood piece and if I didn't like it to send it back to them. Went back to the website and they altered the pics not to show the hood piece and changed the description of the costume. WHAT???? I explained to them that was the main reason for ordering that costume was due to a head injury that can be covered with this costume. Again, they just told me to send it back to them. This is just flat out disappointing! I wish I could've wrote a positive review and say I would shop again and recommend this site to others but I simply can't because of this experience. Sorry not sorry cosplayshopper! ????????????"

2014-08-04

"I ordered a Hatsune Miku Cosplay outfit from here, the shipping was really fast, nothing was damaged, and the customer service was really, REALLY good "

2014-05-21

"I purchased an assassins creed costume for a convention I was attending back in March (MegaCon). Pretty nervous about the whole cosplay thing and was unsure of where to buy and who was the "best" place to shop from. I eventually settled on Cosplay Shopper because they had the most competitive price for this particular costume and also a "custom fit" option so I could have it made to size, which is what I went with.

The costume came quicker than anticipated and I thoroughly enjoyed my first cosplay experience, but I discovered that a couple of the accessories, even though my measurements really hadn't changed, were a little tight on me. I contacted customer service about this issue and the person I dealt with for the next couple weeks, Maria, was so wonderful! In lieu of returning the entire costume, we finally agreed to swap out the two accessories for larger ones and despite all my persistence and nagging, she stayed calm, professional, and beyond attentive to my request.

I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Cosplay Shopper and plan on doing business with them in the near future as well.

2014-04-01

"A little story first on 4-5-14 there's a cosplay convention in our area, our son LOVES anime and we wanted to take him in costume, this is his very first cosplay convention. Every site I went to said it would take several weeks to deliver. Well on 3-23-14 I contacted Costumer Service and they almost immediately responded. I told them the situation and Maria who I was in contact with said that there was no guarantee but she would talk to the design team and get back to me. Early Monday morning 3-24-14 I had an email from Maria saying to put my order in ASAP so I did and sent her my order number. On 3-26-14 we got a tracking number it had been shipped, I've been keeping track and the delivery date was 4-2-14 well I just checked and it's in my town now and will be delivered today. I can't stress the gratitude of the dedication this company has to please customers. I don't know how often they have cosplay conventions here but if I ever need anything for my son I will shop with Cosplay Shopper. Thank you again I'm sure my sons costume is awesome along with the accessories can't wait to see them! I will write a review once I get the order. THANK YOU SO MUCH COSPLAY FOR HAVING MY SON'S COSTUME MADE AND DELIVERED BEFORE THE CONVENTION WHICH IS IN FOUR DAYS!! COSPLAY TOOK MY ORDER ON MARCH 24TH RECEIVED COSTUME AND ACCESSORIES IN GREAT CONDITION ONE DAY BEFORE THE DELIVERY DATE WHICH WAS 4-2-2014.I HAD GREAT COMMUNICATIONS WITH COSTUMER SERVICE. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I RECOMMEND AND APPROVE OF THIS SITE!!!! WE ARE VERY PLEASED!! "

Share Cosplay Shopper's store rating

Cosplay Shopper is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cosplay Shopper is not a merchant member
Cosplay Shopper does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!