Stores > Crowdspring.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10

"Great Service, Consistently Fills my Project's Requirements. "

"Such a great service! I had 55 entries in 3 days & was very happy with the communication from all the creatives I exchanged messages with. And Crowdspring were fast in their responses when I needed some help. I will definitely be using them again."

This review was modified by margarita23 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Great experience and received many good options quickly. I definitely recommend giving more than one award so you can choose more than one final!"

"I needed a logo for my small business, I tried other services, but the results were always mediocre.
On crowd spring I was able to choose from over 200 designs... It was so hard to choose I ended up with 3!

"We needed a new logo for a spin-off and didn't have a lot of time or money to work with a local designer. The process was quick and easy. We picked a 5 day campaign and had 18 designs to pick from. After some tweaking, we got exactly what we were looking for for half the price of a local designer who would have had one perspective, not the many that came to bear on our project. Would definitely use again and recommend to friends. "

"The site was super easy to navigate. Explanations of services and expected results were clearly communicated and in a fresh manner (which was a nice break from all the technical/business lingo). One of the reps sent me an email offering up his help with any of my questions. I did contact their customer service once - almost no wait and the rep did an excellent job at handling my questions. At the end of the day, we received 78 entries and close to a dozen potentials from which we picked one that fitted our project to the tee. I'm a happy camper! Thank you. "

"This is the second time we have used Crowdspring for a logo design and each time we have been completely satisfied, both with the results and the process. "

"I posted for a logo and received excellent designs and I selected an award in less than 24 hours! Amazing speed and quality. My 8th project with Crowdspring."

"It's a great concept. And although Crowdspring's share of the prize is a little high, the quality and quantity of many of the submissions was very good. They have a great way to manage a lot of work coming at you."

"Crowdspring was truly our first interaction with crowdsource-based collaboration, and it has been very enjoyable. We're able to share information within the team, while also presenting direct feedback to the creators. Now, we're 6 projects into working through Crowdspring, and we have begun to center our activities around creating more! "

"The talent and highly professional designer network together with an excellent website system deliver fast and high-quality results."

"Provided a good service with access to diverse designers. I was impressed how quickly they shut down a project which wasn't working, refunded my money and then let me set up different more specific project. Very helpful service also in extending deadline on project."

"Great service that allows even a computer challenged guy the ability to complete the process with ease."

"With a simple interface and excellent information, Crowdspring gave me access to a wealth of design talent and skill that I simply couldn't have gotten otherwise as a small business."

"I would recommend and have already recommended crowdspring to companies in my industry. The process was simple and I received many professional logos to choose from. The only difficult time I had was choosing which logo would work best. "

Share Crowdspring.com's store rating

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.