• Cupids Bedroom

• Address: 18411 SE 244TH ST COVINGTON, WA
    • Contact: support@CupidsBedroom.com
    • Phone: 800-947-9045
    • Customer Support: 800-947-9045
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: Mon-Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST, Sat-Sun: Closed Orders processed 24/7

"I recieved the best service from cupids bedroom. The gentleman i spoke with took his time, explained things in great detail. He was very knowledgable on everything I had questions about. He told me what the strengths were of products and how they compare. He answered questions I did not know how to ask, (i dont mean out of shyness, ordinarily i may feel shy or uncomfortable but he was on point and handled my questions with 100% professionalism) After briefly describing what i was looking for, he was able to identify the products that fit and from there we narrowed it down. He matched the right product to my needs. I am so impressed. Usually with this stuff its trial and error. You go to a retail place, A vibrating device can run you upwards and wven over 100 dollars, you take if home and the vibration settings are too much or too little or the batteries die fast or it starts strong then slows down the whole rest of the way or the motor burns out or or or.. And for a vibrating device that you cannot return. Then you are stuck with junk you cant resell cant use its useless. So the right product the first time is important or you could end up spending alot of money in the future -- tht was alwas my experience at that one major store ' Lover's'. For instance i had no idea that lots of vibrators are deaigned to run on generic batteries that brand name ones would burn the motor- nobody at 'lovers' ever told me that ao i sank lots of money into toys when i would burn out the motor one or two times after using it. Anyway im just saying the man i spoke with was on point helpful and matched me exactly to the right products. It tool longer than a retail outlet but worth it. Worth IT. I love this place. I guess they have had some growing pains but absolutely yes i have patience for that- you just absolutely cannot find service, information and prices like this anywhere!"

This review was modified by Psina on August 07 2013 04:40:17 PM

"Still have not received my product from cupids bedroom. Bought the product on May 8 uts now may 24th."

"Item not delivered yet. Call the owner and he said their were problems with the credit card company, ( not mine ( theirs. The payment was with drawn from my account but no product as of yet.Can you help me get it shipped ?"

"I received no further communication, and the item never arrived."

"ordered product, they took my money, then nothing. their site is down, their phone does not get a live person. I placed the order on 5-8-2013. still waiting. be careful. something appears to be up. I will let you know how this turns out."

"Cupids Bedroom has excellent service"

"Subject: 4889 order

Dear Cupids bedroom,
On April 4, I placed my order and I paid, I have not received my order of 4889 she sent? Where is my package made ??I would enjoy the products I bought.

I await your response and my order anxiously.

Jean-René Houle

"Pleasure doing business with you."

"Fast and discreet delivery, however, I am disappointed at the c.o.d charge after I payed for shipping"

"great and good service if shipping free faster"

"Have patients with the company they will deliver the company is going through some growing pains but they seem to be a solid company and trust worthy. Cupid’s bedroom has the best pricing and biggest selection that I have found. They do what they say they will do I feel they are a reputable company and they deliver. I will definitely order from them in the future and advise friends to order from the too."

"Haven't recieved my order yet, it's almost a month"

"The product we ordered online was ordered incorrectly on our end, but the helpful staff at Cupids Bedroom was able to quickly provide us with return instructions to get the item replaced. We have been ordering from them for a couple of years, and have never had any issues. Their customer service is outstanding!"

This review was modified by cwcbb on February 25 2013 12:29:13 PM

"A little slow to process the order, but everything received as ordered. Would recommend."

"Just a quick note to let you know that this is a truly honest seller. My order had issues when I received it. After only a couple of emails to James Lee we found the problem and the product was replaced quickly. It was a manufacturing glitch so wasn’t the sellers fault.

I will for sure buy again from this seller. It's hard to find good customer service today, but this seller is great.

Thanks Again James,
David

This review was modified by looken_hard on April 10 2013 08:45:09 AM

Share Cupids Bedroom's store rating

Cupids Bedroom is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cupids Bedroom is not a merchant member
Cupids Bedroom does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!