Stores > CustomInk
    • Address: 2910 District Avenue
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 8am-Midnight ET Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm ET Saturday and 10am-9pm ET Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review CustomInk by clicking a star below.

"The Pit is Lit" tee shirts

"Very friendly, accommodating staff members. PERFECT adjustments were made for my daughter's artwork. The tee shirts looked great!
Thank you!

This review was modified by BubbleGumSpoonbill on March 24 2017 03:45:02 PM

Great, Fast Service

"My representative was awesome and very helpful. I purchased this shirt as a gift for my husband, he absolutely loves the shirt and wears it all the time."

This review was modified by LightSeaGreenDragonfly on March 24 2017 12:30:01 PM

I Haven't Received My Item Yet

"I Have Not Received It yet"

This review was modified by SafetyOrangeUrial on March 24 2017 07:45:02 AM

2017-03-21

Not Happy

"I paid a little over $50 for two shirt with my business logo on them, which that was not the bad part. One of the shirts I received look liked it was either bleached or the iron was left on for too long. Needless to say I was a very unhappy customer and for that simple fact I will never order anything else from this site."

This review was modified by RosyBrownParrot on March 23 2017 11:15:01 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-22-2017

A rep from CustomInk, customink1, has responded

“Hi there- I’m so sorry that you weren’t satisfied with the shirts that you received! I’ve passed your comment along to my service team and we’re looking into this for you right now. Thanks for reaching out!”

2017-03-20

Did not come the way I ordered them

"The sweatshirts were very good quality, I was happy with that. However, I ordered a designs for each arm. One arm was to say ESSO the other arm was to say MOBILE. The design that was sent for approval show it this way. However, when I received the sweatshirts both arms said ESSO. Not what I ordered. This was disappointing. "

This review was modified by chuckrox_kroeker on March 22 2017 07:00:08 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-22-2017

A rep from CustomInk, customink1, has responded

Perfect job

"Every part of the experience was top notch. Customer care while I made my order was outstanding. The t-shirts looked exactly as I designed them, and came right on time. The price was great too. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to make custom shirts."

This review was modified by viewfindernyc-11887 on March 22 2017 02:00:01 PM

Came out perfect

"Order two different shirts for me and my SO. I was worried about the sizing but both came on time and fit like a charm. They do tend to shrink if you throw them in the dryer, so use that to your advantage if they are a bit loose at first."

This review was modified by syzygial3 on March 22 2017 05:15:01 AM

2017-03-19

"My sweatshirt turned out exactly how It was designed online. They did a fabulous job and I would absolutely order from here again"

This review was modified by jessicacharlene26 on March 21 2017 12:15:02 PM

Exactly What I Wanted!!

"My science team's t-shirts turned out amazing!!! The students loved them and I was impressed with how they were able to print the original art provided. I will definitely be using this company for my shirts from now on. "

This review was modified by pennywell on March 21 2017 12:30:16 AM

Great Customer service

"I gave the 4 stars because I was given fantastic customer service. But they do not get 5 stars because my order was messed up. They did make my order correct but I paid for express shipping because we had a game and the t-shirts were printed wrong. They sent me replacements for the game but they didn't have the glitter like the other shirts but the girls still looked good. They then sent me the correct shirts the next week. I felt their proofing emails/system could use some work. The email picture doesn't show your order the way it will print, so I called and they said that it won't show it, but it is written in the order. I think if they tweaked their system to get their proofing more clear it could prevent errors in the future. I will order from them again though because they really made it work and worked hard to fix their mistake. "

This review was modified by mckayjl2 on March 21 2017 12:30:15 AM

2017-03-18

"Delivered on time awesome product"

This review was modified by jimmypetry2012 on March 21 2017 12:30:13 AM

Me Gusta!

"This is the third set of shirts I have ordered from CustomInk. They have come through on every order with maximum quality. Will never use another t-shirt printer."

This review was modified by wayne_royal on March 21 2017 12:30:11 AM

7 Years And You Have Never Disappoint

"Dear Customink,

This is my 7th year of using your company while abroad and once again, you have come through with a great product and timely delivery. I can almost set a clock to the times things can arrive and that because your wonderful staff keeps me informed from the beginning of the order until the end.

Thanks again for being a dependable company, it is really appreciated.

This review was modified by john_cooper-80572 on March 21 2017 12:30:09 AM

Mostly satified

"On 2 of the 8 jerseys, the number was fairly mangled. After 3 weeks of plays and being washed, the number just isn't smooth on the jersey and doesn't flatten."

This review was modified by gary_young01 on March 21 2017 12:30:07 AM

2017-03-18

Staff and products are always amazing!

"The products I have purchased have always been top notch quality, do not shrink, and are true to size. Colors don't fade and the print does not crack or fade but looks as good years later as the day I received it. The staff goes out of their way to be helpful, kind, and fun. I look forward to every opportunity to order from CustomInk - in fact, I LOOK for opportunities so I can work with CustomInk!"

This review was modified by kimban on March 21 2017 12:30:04 AM

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.