Stores > CustomInk

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review CustomInk by clicking a star below.
2017-10-11

One of the Best Companies I've Ordered From

"Fantastic, one of the best companies I have ever worked with and I will be returning.
The quality is fantastic, everyone loves the color and the shirt but in the picture it did look a bit more on the purple side. I know it says Flo Blue but it looks bluish purple and doesn't look purple in real life at all. We all really love it regardless. I will be returning to CustomInk for the ease and great customer service.

2017-10-07

Custom Ink Always Delivers!

"Custom Ink always delivers great quality shirts in a timely manner. The customer service has a personal quality that is missing in most interactions with other companies , and it is that, more than anything that makes me return again and again."

2017-09-26

Great Company

"This is about the 4 time our church have place a order with Customink and they have never let me down yet , not matter how many times I have called the company for help they have gave it with a smile they are very helpful and quick to answer questions by email or phone .
very nice job done as always that's why we keep coming back to your company and customer service dept is always so helpful

2017-09-25

This was amazingly fast from design to approval to shipping. Great job guys.

"This was amazingly fast from design to approval to shipping. Great job guys. "

2017-09-21

Quality Product

"3rd time we have ordered tshirts for our annual Beach Girls Nurses' Trip. Wonderful quality and customer service. This year we honored our sister Myra that lost her fight with ovarian cancer. "

2017-09-19

Best I've found!

"I did some research before beginning the process of custom designing anything for our new business. With a small budget and high expectations we found CustomInk. Their prices were reasonable with tons of design options. We purchased customized koozie's and their site was so easy I designed it from my phone! Once the order was placed, we received great communication with faster than expected delivery but most importantly the product looked exactly like what we'd ordered! We love our promotional Koozie's and will definitely use CustomInk again in the future!!

2017-08-14

Disappointed

"As I began handing out the shirts to my coworkers at the nonprofit we all work for, they began noticing the sizing was much smaller than they anticipated. I immediately reached out to CustomInk with the sizing chart from the website (as many of my coworkers had measured themselves before ordering using that chart). Instead of acknowledging my original email where I noted the sizing chart, CustomInk proceeded to resend the chart to me, and asked us to measure the shirts. After doing that, and proving the sizing chart was incorrect based on the shirts I received, Jen S. then asked for me to waste additional time by trying to "trade" as many shirts throughout the shirt buyers to reduce the shirts they had to reprint due to their error.

I am most annoyed that I wasted a day and a half sorting their error out, only to be sent incorrectly sized shirts again - this time, because the sizes I sent via email to CustomInk Customer Services were incorrectly inputted into their order system. Now, four of my coworkers are still having to go without their shirts (and we already missed two opportunities to wear these to). My impression of CustomInk has been tarnished.

Rep reply posted Aug-14-2017

A rep from CustomInk, customink1, has responded

“Hi there! I'm so sorry that you've had a frustrating experience with us and that your sizing issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction. I've passed your message along to my service team to see what we can do to make it right with you. We'll be in touch soon! Thanks so much!”

2017-08-04

This company understands what good customer service means. Very refreshing to see!

"Your company is a great talent pool. Your products are good, you do everything in a timely professional manner. You reply with an email after every transaction to confirm the service. With that said, my absolute favorite thing about your company is that real live people come on the phone and they're fun and helpful and so creative. Thank you for making our annual family reunion pictures always look so fantastic!!!"

2017-07-24

Missed Guaranteed Delivery Date

"I placed a one-week rush order for 6-shirts with guaranteed 1-week delivery. I was supposed to recieve them on a Monday but due to a new "program" UPS had with USPS, my order was not received until Tuesday. Problem was i flew out to my destination Tuesday morning. So the shirts i had made for the trip were useless. The kind rep from CI offered a 50% refund to keep the shirts or full-refund to return them (I grudgingly chose the discount), but the damage was done. I just wanted the shirts on time. Although I'm sure I'll be happy with the shirts, i just can't trust CustomInk again. "

2017-07-24

Greatest Shirts

"You guys crushed it. Shirts looked fantastic on 15 guys on motorcycles rolling down the street!
Awesome job, thank you. Shirts were great and fit perfectly!

2017-07-20

CustomInk is awesome!

"I have been a CustomInk customer for 5 years. I know they are friendly, reliable, and always deliver a great product! The orders always arrive looking sharp, perfectly centered screen prints, nice ink quality and good t-shirt fabric! Thanks!"

2017-07-07

BEST DAY EVER

"Our family was separated for 30 years, so this was a very special day for us all.

I chose ''Best Day Ever'' and was pleased that your company had women's style T's too..

The quality of your product is excellent.. sizing was right on and I was able to get them in
a very short time, less than a week and they arrived a day early.

We all have a shirt that will last for years filled with wonderful memories.

May I also say your top notch customer services is excellent and that is 50% of a business.
I will definitely be recommending your product to others.

2017-06-17

customer service: 7
blank product: 7
printing/embroidery: 7
packaging: 7
general comments: You guys rock!
suggestions: The work shirts turned out perfect in every way from placing the order to early delivery. You guys rock. A plus all the way

2017-06-01

"Worst and pathetic service. Quality of work **** and i would give negative ratings.would never recommend this to anyone."

Rep reply posted Jun-02-2017

A rep from CustomInk, customink1, has responded

“Hi there! I'm so sorry that you've had a bad experience with us. I've passed your message along to my service team to see what we can do to make it right with you. We'll be in touch soon! Thanks so much!”

2017-05-29

Excellent Quality, Service, Price and Ease of Use

"The website is easy to use. You can save your designs and try different colors styles etc and go easily to one you want that's already been saved and titled (by you so you know what you're looking for). The quality of the T-Shirt is excellent. Fits according to sizes. Good variety of colors to chose from (Shirt style/color/wording/logos etc). Easy to find support if needed. Pricing is good. Quick service and delivery of product. Each email includes progress, and inquiry if satisfied with order or if needed - how to contact them.

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.