Stores > CycloCamping.com

888-575-7405
      info@cyclocamping.com
      888-575-7405

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review CycloCamping.com by clicking a star below.
2013-12-31

"Excellent Service. Product was exactly as described."

2013-12-31

"My Order consisted of the following items:
Ortlieb Ultralight Bike Mirror
Schwalbe Marathon Plus Tour HS404 (Wire Bead Tire) 26x1.75
Schwalbe 26" SV 12 Tube 26 x 1 1/4 - 1.75
Coghlan's Bear Bell with Magnetic Silencer
Planet Bike Rack Blinky 5 Powerful Rear Light

All items were securely packaged and quickly shipped. The Schwalbe tubes/tires are awesome. Blinky light works great, mirror mounted with no issues and the bear bells are great to have on your camping equipment. Definitely will order from these folks again.

2013-12-30

"Great company with a wonderful selection of products, fast shipping, and reasonable prices. "

2013-12-30

"Good product, good price, fast shipment. Would buy from again."

2013-12-30

"I wanted a nice lightweight alcohol-based camping stove. CycloCamping not only had the stove, they had it on special AND some nice information about. A little bit of extra research, and I pulled the trigger.

The Trangia alcohol stove was exactly what I wanted. I took it with me on the long family camping trip. It was a nice augmentation to the other cooking options we had - perfect for small item. I also took it on the bike trip we took - and it worked like a charm.

CycloCamping shipped quickly and I have nothing but praise for the gear and site.

2013-12-30

"CycloCamping had the goods I needed, at a good price, and shipped timely. I will certainly order again if you have what I need."

2013-12-30

"CycloCamping is a great place to shop. They have the best products for bicycle touring. Good info too."

2013-11-07

"Shopping online clearance sites for the best deal on a Marmot Gortex rain jacket and found it at Cylcocamping."

2013-11-06

"Cyclocamping is great! I appreciate their touring oriented stock. And everything shipped as promised!"

2013-11-06

"A smooth process from order to receiving the package. It was fast and a good price."

2013-11-06

"My experience with CycloCamping.com was simple, quick, and successful. I was not bombarded with email afterward, and I would not hesitate to shop here again."

2013-11-06

"Great quality products and delivery service"

2013-11-05

"I found the best price here on my convertible backpack-to-panier bag. They had exactly the one I wanted in the right color. It came fast. I have no complaints and I'd shop here again. Easy-breezy!"

2013-06-19

"CycloCamping came through in the end.

May 25 ... I placed my order with CycloCamping.

June 13 ... I hadn't received anything from them other than the e-mail acknowledging my order. I sent an e-mail asking what was happening with my order but didn't hear anything back.

June 19 ... I discovered that CycloCamping's web site customer login didn't work (it logged me in and then logged me out a second later). They still hadn't answered my e-mails so I tried calling them and left them a bad review here.

June 20 ... Something got their attention because Steve from CycloCamping finally got in touch with me. Steve said that their USPS package to me had been returned marked undeliverable and I hadn't responded to their e-mails. My delivery address was correct, but it's possible that USPS screwed up. Missing e-mails? I received the order confirmation e-mail and Steve's e-mails today, but nothing in between. Steve was very apologetic, however, and said he'd ship out the order today and apply a $40 refund to my credit card. Later today I received separate e-mails notifications of the $40 credit and shipping of the order so things are looking more promising.

June 28 ... I received the order by UPS as Steve had promised.

Summary ... It was altogether a but of a mess, taking a month for my order to arrive. USPS claimed my address was undeliverable, I didn't see an e-mail from CycloCamping informing me of the delivery mishap and, meanwhile, I was waiting patiently. Fortunately I wasn't in a rush. When I finally did manage to get in touch with Steve at CycloCamping he was very apologetic, generously refunded $40 and offered to expedite shipping of the order. It all ended well so I would recommend ordering from CycloCamping.

2013-03-08

"Happy with my dealings. They had a rare part (Tires)in stock that saved me from getting it from god knows where. They were well packed and a good price."

Share CycloCamping.com's store rating

CycloCamping.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CycloCamping.com is not a merchant member
CycloCamping.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!