Stores > Dailyrazor

Product & services pricing Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Dailyrazor by clicking a star below.
2017-08-08

100% professional host

"Recommended for user friendliness!
100% professional host. Dailyrazor is the best host available in the hosting market I must say.
They provide a great number of tools for you to implement on your websites through the cPanel (Dotclear, Magento commerce, Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, OpenCar and WHMCS to name a few). All of them are free. I have not tried support over the phone yet but chat and tickets were always responded in a timely manner.
I'm extremely happy with dailyrazor and will continue to have them host our site.

2017-07-19

Hosting for Any Site — Dailyrazor is Great Host

"I had a few problems to set up my new account, but thanks to the awesome support of dailyrazor finally I managed it. Their support is outstanding. Very fast and friendly. Even I'm using dailyrazor for a short time, I'm very happy with my choice. The hosting package is coming with a bunch of free software, like one-click WordPress, drupal, joomla installation and unlimited databases.
It is professional host which I can highly recommend to others.

2017-07-05

You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful

"In my opinion, there is not better host then DailyRazor hosting provider!
Luckily I've haven't had to use the support a lot, but when I have had to use it, responses have been very fast, and they will work with you to get things fixed. My website is up and running and I love it! Their list of extra software installations is huge and their Site Studio is really easy to use. Recommended.

2017-06-23

You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick

"You know I've been in the internet business for a long time and been with many hosting companies as well, and as far as am concern dailyrazor is the best in prices, features and the best is the support totally amazing. Since I am fairly new to internet programming and that sort of thing I have used it several times. Wow, I must say they are GOOD! I have had responses in a short amount of time and they have solved my problem every time.
Excellent service!

2017-06-05

so much extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic

"They continue to impress me with their high quality included web applications, powerful control panel, great reliability and excellent pricing. If you are not the least knowledgeable person in the world about web hosting and do need to call support at least one in a daily basis then Dailyrazor is really the host company for you.
They may be a bit more expensive, but the support is superb - usually less than 10 minutes for response and solution. For me, that cheerful, ungrudging support is priceless. I simply LOVE my host!

2017-04-21

This host is professional in all the ways.

"I have used dailyrazor for about 4 months I think now. Hosted multiple domains. All in all they have been the best. You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick, they love giving their users (new AND old) all sorts of goodies. I love the referral program.
You can make your own backups too and retrieve a file which you've accidentally overwritten or deleted from the directory. I LOVE IT!
Overall, a very good host who looks on the fun side apart from what they do.

2017-04-03

Great satisfaction and reliability

"This host is simply superb. It's the first one who has my site up and running in no time, where I can define virtual directories myself, all in full trust and which really performs at high speed.
One of the best things from dailyrazor is the impressive, fast and very professional guaranteed 24/7 support, within one hour, guaranteed - I have never wait for more that 10 minutes for a response. This is true!
Great satisfaction and reliability. Highly recommended.

2017-03-14

Uptime has been great - 99.9% guaranteed. Highly recommended

"I have been browsing the web in order to find good host for about 2 weeks and found out dailyrazor to be everything I need in a web host. I bought Linux shared hosting plan which served my demands. I've been with them for more than 3 months and as for me, the 3 most important things are
- excellent network uptime,
- super fast speed connectivity,
- sweet pricing.
I highly recommend this host for anyone who wants an inexpensive, easy to user hosting provider.

2017-03-06

Warm congratulations to the whole team.

"I selected Dailyrazor to provide hosting for our site based on good reputation, testimonial and the fact they are physically based in the continental USA, as I have experienced it is important to buy products and services where the service promised get delivered through the application of sound quality management principles. Well I am delighted with my decision and very thankful to dailyrazor team for going the extra mile in ensuring a constant flow of communication with the customer while they exceed all my expectations in trying to assist. Warm congratulations to the whole team. Have a fantastic day! "

2017-02-22

All in all, dailyrazor hosting service is based on quality

"I recommend dailyrazor shared hosting, without reservation, to anyone that asks. You simply can't fail to be delighted with the high speed, low cost and top notch customer service they provide. I've never had hosting services before, but after doing my research dailyrazor hosting was the only host I could find without no bad comments. But with the prices being so cheap I was still a bit skeptical, but I gave it a go and it has just been such a smooth and hassle free experience."

2017-02-08

DailyRazor team always ready to support by 24x7x365

"I would like to say that Dailyrazor do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.
No doubt, it is the best hosting service I have ever used and I highly recommend it to anyone without reservations.

2017-01-31

I am satisfied with dailyrazor service. Their hosting and support

"I was looking for the host with US high-end servers and cheap pricing, and found dailyrazor web host.
Their pricing was good and met my monthly budget, so I contacted them directly, they answered very fast and paid via paypal. Their customer support is really cool, professional and super fast.
They helped me to upload all my files to their shared hosting account and in 5 minuted my website was up and running.
During the time I have been hosting my site with them, I have no outages and server is really fast.
I highly recommend dailyrazor hosting.

Share Dailyrazor's store rating

Dailyrazor is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dailyrazor is not a merchant member
Dailyrazor does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!