Stores > Dalton Wholesale Floors

• Dalton Wholesal Dalton Wholesale Floors Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2015-12-24

"Thank you! Got our flooring, we just love it! Just like what we looked at in town! But we SAVED!!!! $1,200.00! Now maybe I can get my copper sink with the savings! The customer service was excellent..no hasseles! Thanks to everyone, especially Jordan!

2015-12-13

"My order was processed efficiently and the price of the product was very competitive."

2015-12-06

"Placed an order on Nov 17, 2015 for engineered wood floor. Now three weeks went by, after a couple of phone calls, people at DWF still don't know what's going on with my order. Very dissatisfied!"

2015-12-04

"Saved money and they delivered in a timely manner."

2015-12-04

"Service was great! My order came quick and looks great!"

2015-11-27

"Received the 12 boxes without any issues. Delivery was on time from the shipper."

2015-11-25

"The flooring was fine but I received 2 1/2 lengths of quarter round molding when I paid for 3 lengths. Contacted the company but they have yet to respond. "

2015-11-25

"Super great price. Must go through the internet division. Helpful. And fast delivery. Best place to buy prefinished hardwood flooring."

2015-11-24

"I was really happy with the one on one service I received from their Internet Sales person. He put a bid together for me and was very prompt on getting back to me . also was very helpful with helping me with trim. I would definitely order from this company again. "

2015-11-24

"Ordered from them before, they have the best customer service and prices.
All the salespeople treat you as a valued customer.
Shopping for Bruce products the have have the lowest price around.
I will continue to use them.

2015-11-23

"the product was delivered to me in 4 days . excellent packaging .. the product looks excellent and the driver of the delivery truck was excellent. The person I dealt with at Dalton was very helpful and considerate . I would recommend others to do business with your company . "

2015-11-23

"Very quick service. Ordered on Tuesday and had it by Thursday. Product looked great and was exactly what we ordered.
**2 days after purchase (we gave our credit card number over the phone) we had fraudulent purchases on our credit card. We can't prove that this company had anything to do with it! BUT it seems very coincidental that 2 days later we had fraudulent charges.

Rep reply posted Nov-25-2015

DWF Hardwood, Dalton Wholesale Floors rep has responded

“Thanks for the review. Our ordering process is very secure, and our system doesn't store credit card information. Coincidental....yes, but highly unlikely.”

2015-11-23

"Dustin was very helpful on special ordering the flooring and and supplies we needed and Richard's team did a great job on the installation. Thanks Guys!"

2015-11-21

"On time & on budget. As advertised. "

2015-11-21

"Delivery was a little mixed up, but Jose at Dalton was able to correct the problem quickly. Materials were very good."

Share Dalton Wholesale Floors's store rating

Dalton Wholesale Floors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dalton Wholesale Floors is a merchant member
Dalton Wholesale Floors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.