Stores > Dalton Wholesale Floors

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

Des Moines, IA
2016-05-11

DWF will floor you

"DWF provides an excellent service at a price that's hard to beat! I read reviews that all agreed they provide an excellent product at a great price and have great customer service, but occasionally people have had poor delivery service. I had perfect delivery service so I guess that's location specific. All in all I had a very good experience. The one cautionary comment I'd make is that they do not allow return of excess material, so be careful not to order too much."

This review was modified by Robertmaas on May 11 2016 07:31:36 AM

2016-04-27

The Floor Store with Flare!

"These guys rock. Not only did they save me time and money. They were very nice and new exactly what I needed. They explained everything to me and took care of all my needs. I would recommend them to everyone. They had my order to me in 1 week and it was a big order. I would use them again in a heart beat. "

2016-03-22

'Top drawer' floors

"Easy, friendly web site and assistance. Great prices, fast delivery, and pleasant personnel.

Thanks for a good experience.

2016-03-09

Great product!

"I am very happy that we decided to buy our Somerset wood flooring for DWF. It is beautiful and the assistance we got from DWF was good. We did have a minor issue for which we were to be refunded $45 and this took longer than desired to be addressed, but in the end it was fine. I would certainly recommend DWF. Just be sure you have actually seen your product before you order it online."

2016-03-07

"Ordered this flooring from Dustin. Our model of flooring had been discontinued. This was the alternate. and Dustin was able to ascertain this new model was as near the one discontinued. We were somewhat skeptical of this company as it was out of state. However, the BBB and customer reviews, and Dustin's knowledge and assistance sold us. Pricing was quite competitive. Shipping came as scheduled and company driver was very courteous and friendly. Would definitely recommend Dalton Floors again. "

Savings $$$

"Dalton provided the exact product we had priced locally and we saved over 2k."

2016-03-07

BEST PRICES AND SERVICES PERIOD!

"I was very nervous buying my flooring off the internet and I was concerned about a semi-truck delivering it on time at the place I needed it delivered. Turns out my concerns and fears were unfounded. I can say with certainty that the experience with Dalton was flawless! I saved around $900 on the Coretec Plus LVT by buying from Dalton even paying $165 to have it shipped. Dalton had the exact flooring we wanted for $2 less a square foot and we didn't have to pay the 11% sales tax our local store charges. The customer service is 2nd to none and I REALLY enjoyed talking with Dustin from Dalton. He was awesome to deal with and it was like talking to an old friend. If you are looking to buy flooring at a great price but are concerned like I was about buying off the internet, you can relax and trust Dalton to deliver. So give Dustin a call and let him take care of your flooring needs. I couldn't be happier and I'm confident you will be too!
Sam Tolley
Oakland, IL.

2016-03-06

"great responsive company with very helpful employees"

2016-03-03

Red River Hickory Flows

"Awesome experience with no surprises! Steven knew his product and the Red River Hickory looks awesome and was an easy install. I was concerned at first ordering a product from so far away from Washington State. This is an outstanding company to do business with from beginning to end. The COREtec Plus Plank flooring is everything U S Flooring says it is. Great for pets and a high end product! I saved hundreds doing business with DWF Hardwoods. Will order again from DWF in the future."

2016-03-03

Decked out with DWF

"I went online to research your product and wanted to know more. I called the next day and Jorden was so very helpful. Anytime I would call someone either answered or called me back in a short time. That is a feature most companies don't do anymore. I really appreciated that. I would recommend using the product as it was beautiful and easy to install. I give it a 10"

2016-03-02

"Third time ordering floors from Dalton - excellent service and friendly staff. Highly recommend! "

Customer Service beats Lowes hands down

"Straight answers . Identified exactly what I need and how to get it."

I'm Pressly priced!

"Was very pleased with price and service! Overall happy! :-) very pleasant to talk to!"

Delivery debacle

"I have used DWF many times in the past their pricing is competitive the staff is always friendly and helpful and I have always been satisfied with the product. My dissatisfaction comes from the delivery which may or may not be their fault. The products that I order are often direct shipped so DWF may not be able to pick the carrier but they need to follow up on it someway my order took 2 weeks longer than promised and nobody bothers to let you know. Calls and emails went unreturned for a couple days so it gets frustrating. Eventually it worked out so not the end of the world but it could be easily corrected if naybody cares to. "

2016-03-02

Best Price for flooring on the internet!

"Jose Really stepped it up to help me get my order on time at the lowest price possible"

Share Dalton Wholesale Floors's store rating

Dalton Wholesale Floors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dalton Wholesale Floors is a merchant member
Dalton Wholesale Floors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.