Stores > Dashride
  • Dashride

Voice your opinion! Review Dashride by clicking a star below.
2017-09-13

Increased my business within the first month and decreased my overhead by 40%

"I always thought I was going to have to schedule all my rides for my drivers the night before but now with the auto dispatch turned on allows the system to assigns the rides accordingly in live time taking into account the outside/uncontrollable factors like accidents, traffic, the customer needing to stop, etc. Not only have I been able streamline my scheduling but also i've automated my billing 100%!! No end of the day manual charging of credit cards. I wish I had signed up sooner!! Patrick at Dashride will take care of you!"

2017-08-28

Dispatching Software ahead of its time

"After being exposed to Dashride for a few months I can say with great confidence they are the most modern and reliable dispatching software on the market. Their dedicated support staff makes sure you are able to use the system in every way you need and the customer user experience is top notch"

2017-08-18

The most modern software on the market today

"I've been using Dashride for years and they continue to impress me with the new features that come out every month. And their support team is top notch!"

2017-08-18

Very innovative product

"I felt like the future is here when I logged in."

2017-05-30

Reliable & great support

"We started using Dashride to help modernize our fleet's dispatching about a year ago. Their team provided thorough training and are always very helpful when we have any questions. Keep up the great work guys. "

2016-12-14

Modern design and works well!!

"Taxi and Limo companies looking to compete in the new age need to take a look at Dashride. The solution has all of the modern functionality and includes features that make money. Don't be fooled with an inferior product..."

2016-12-09

great deal

"dashride gave us exactly what they told us they would. to get this same breadth of tools elsewhere we would of had to pay north of $70k up-front. very helpful support, and my customers use the app they built as all the time, which is very different than out last software's app. would reccomend to others who arelooking to change."

2016-09-10

The best of the best

"We thoroughly vetted them all, and Dashride can't be beat."

2016-06-09

very unprofessional

"taxi owners beware i signed up for the full package and was told I would have a 30 day demo time free they charged my credit card i cancelled in 15 days and they will not refund my money and will not answer the phone or return any calls. I cancelled due to things not working like they said when questioned about it they ignored the question. Not sure but be careful that they are collecting all your company info customer list and all nothing prevents them from selling t. his info to UBER nation wide sure do not want to be apart of this scam "

Share Dashride's store rating

Dashride is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dashride is not a merchant member
Dashride does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!