Stores > DelcoLockCodes.com (also: FordLockCodes.com, HondaLockCodes.com)
  • DelcoLockCodes.

Support@delcolockcodes.com

Voice your opinion! Review DelcoLockCodes.com (also: FordLockCodes.com, HondaLockCodes.com) by clicking a star below.
2010-08-04

"I recommend them highly!!Was pleasantly surprised to get the unlock code so quickly and having it work the first time.Thanks for your quick and great service and easy directions."

2010-06-11

"I didn't think it was for real but it works and fast too.... Thanks for saving me a trip to the dealer......."

2010-05-11

"My Suburban's radio was locked out after my battery died. I called the local dealer and was told they could re-set it for $60.00. I found DelcoLockCodes.com off Google and sent in my info. They came back and said my code was rare, but on the second try they gave me the right code and my radio was playing. $50.00 in my pocket! I recommend them highly!!"

2010-03-18

"Was pleasantly surprised to get the unlock code so quickly and having it work the first time. Will highly recommend this company versus a dealer where is costs many times more. "

2010-01-26

"This site is amazing, it took about 3 minutes for them to give me my code and text it to me. I would highly recommend it to anyone."

2010-01-25

"whe bought a car in the u.s. and the radio was on lock whe tooke the car to de dealership and the charged us $100 and we had to leave the car there for almost half a day, now whe are back at aur countri and the dealership wanted to charge even more tha that, thas wi i higli recomend this site it took only 15 minuts on a sunday night for mi to get mi reply, and 2 minuts for mi to unlock mi radio and it only cost me $9 "

2009-12-14

"excellent service and very fast even on a Sunday. Saved in my favorites for future use.HIGHLY RECOMMEND this service."

2009-12-05

"We purchased this used car, when we bought it we were told we would have to go to the dealer to get the unlock code to allow the radio to work and possible pay 50-75 dollards to get this radio to work. What a releif to find this company and have the radio working in less than a half hour from submitting my payment and codes, and only paying $6.99. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks for your quick and great service and directions"

2009-11-23

"I bought my car and it came with a LOC code on the radio. when i contacted the dealership they said it would cost $45 to unlock it. i found this website and for just $6.99 i had my unlock code in minutes. these people were very very helpful and saved me alot of money."

2009-11-20

"needed lock code was very skeptical at first because of price but within 1/2 hour received code via email and it worked!!!!!!!!!!! Best service and saved me $50 from what the dealer wanted to charge me all for something you can do yourself!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH YOUR THE BEST!!!"

2009-11-13

"OMG!!!! 4 Stars!! What a lifesaver. I freaked out when I had to replace my battery and I got the LOC code on my radio. No one could figure it out and I couldn't afford to get a new radio. Thanks soooooo much for your help. I will recommend you to friends. =)"

2009-11-11

"I was very pleased on the service you provided to me for the code on my radio. After I got my code it only took a couples to put into my radio to have it working again."

2009-11-04

"Hey what can I say my brother rode around for 1 year because he did not want to pay the $50.00 to $100.00 for the code. We google for help and DelcoLockcodes came up after following the instruction on retrieving the needed number the code was sent to us in about 30 min. the radio was back in service 10 mins later thank you."

2009-10-30

"I could not unlock the theftlock feature on my 1997 Pontiac Transport Van , I had called my dealer where I bought the van(with 500 miles on it) so I had not entered the unlock codes into the radio, they were already entered into the radio. The dealer wanted to help me out by charging $100.00 to unlock the radio(thanks for buying your van from us). So I went on line and found the web site DelcoLockCodes.com and bought the unlock codes for $6.99 , paid with PayPal and had the codes arrive to my E-mail address within 5 min. Thank you for saving me $94.00 today"

2009-10-25

"I ordered my unlock code this morning not thinking I'd get it for at least two days due to me ordering on the weekend. Sure enough I got it within 6 hours on a weekend! My 96 Geo Prizm maybe be a bit ugly but now it's cruisin down the road blastin' tunes! Thank you Delco Lock Codes!"

Share DelcoLockCodes.com (also: FordLockCodes.com, HondaLockCodes.com)'s store rating

DelcoLockCodes.com (also: FordLockCodes.com, HondaLockCodes.com) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DelcoLockCodes.com (also: FordLockCodes.com, HondaLockCodes.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!