Stores > DelcoLockCodes.com (also: FordLockCodes.com, HondaLockCodes.com)
  • DelcoLockCodes.

Support@delcolockcodes.com

Voice your opinion! Review DelcoLockCodes.com (also: FordLockCodes.com, HondaLockCodes.com) by clicking a star below.
2009-10-20

"When we changed our battery on our GM, our radio resorted to lock per the antitheft device. Of course the unlock code was not transfered with the vehicle when we bougt it. Calling around to GM dealers in our area, we were informed that the only way to unlock it was to bring it in and have them unlock it and scan it; whatever that means, Other than a $45 Bill. Not understanding why the antitheft device was on this radio in the first place, I guess a 10 year old AM/FM cassete is pretty popular on the street. Either way we felt like our hands were tied, luckly we searched around on the net to see if there was another solution to our problem, thankfully there was...Delco Lock Codes.com. We followed the directions on the site to obtain the code they needed and within 25 minutes we had the "Secret" code we needed to unlock our HOT radio. The instructions we were given on how to enter the code wasn't completely accurate being that we actually had to enter is in reverse order on the deck, we luckly still had our manual which told us the proper way to enter it. Even so; 2 minutes later BAM unlocked! We followed the manual further to just remove the antitheft completely on the deck to avoid this problem again and save us a little headache in the future. Delco Lock Codes was great to deal with, a couple questions I had were answered within about 5 minutes, and for about $6 bucks you cant go wrong! I will be recommending this site to anyone in the future who has this ridiculous "Anti-Theft" device on there deck! Thanks again Delco Lock Codes."

2009-10-16

"Great service ! Received my unlock code within minutes. Only thing I could not understand is where to enter your six-digit that the radio outputs that you enter for your order. Sent separately via "contact us". That worked fine."

2009-09-17

"Great. The code worked. Fast response. Saved me money. Thanks"

2009-09-08

"I am highly recommending this retailer to everyone I know."

2009-09-02

"Fast and easy. I had my code within an hour. It would have cost me $50.00 to have it done at the dealer. I would recommend them to anyone."

2009-08-27

"I changed my car battery and I've been without a car radio/cd player for 3 months. The dealership wanted to charge me $45 just to unlock it (which is highway robbery). I'm glad I found your website it took less than 1 hour for me to get the code and only five minutes for me to unlock the radio myself. I would have felt like an idiot if I had went to the dealership and pay them for something that was so effortless. Thank you so much for helping me you've made me so very very happy!!!!!!!!!!!"

2009-08-24

"After 2 weeks of no radio in my 2002 Suburban Delco lock codes had my code to me in less than 24 hours. I am sure happy that I did not pay my GM Dealer $55 to provide this service which only cost me 6.99 at Delco. Delco rates a 10 in my book. Thanks so much for providing this service."

2009-08-20

"Very satisfied with the service. Just took a few minutes to have the system up and working. Thankyou"

2009-08-19

"I followed the instructions and the unlock codes was sent to me in less time than I had anticipated. I am impressed by the cost [&] the effeciency, this saved me a trip to the dealer and about $40."

2009-08-10

" GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO HASSLE WITHIN 2 HOURS RADIO WAS UP AND RUNNING. VERY GOOD PRICE PLUS NO CAR DEALER WAS INVOLVED----A VERY BIG PLUS TO ME.

Gene

2009-07-30

"Thanks for the code,It was a fast, cheap and convenient transaction, it worked perfectly. At first i taught this was a scam and i went to bbb.com to see if there are complaints about them but then i found reseller rating.com reviewed and i was relieved. Thank you very much guys you saved me 23 bucks"

2009-07-21

"I requested the unlcok codes for my radio and within 20 minutes I received an email with my unlcok code. I tried it and it worked! I was so excited. This website was a life saver because the dealer wanted $45 to unlock my radio and I paid less than $7 to have it done through this website. I am grateful that I was able to google and find this website and save money in the process."

2009-07-10

"Canadian Tire guys screw me up when they fix on of the wire for signals. They remove battery and reattached it. After that Radio got locked on my chevy 98 cavalier.I fished out for some time on internet and came to know about this site. I put my order, right after 4-5 minutes I got my code for unlocking on my cell as txt message. I use it and it worked successfully. This is unbelievable and amazing, just imagine how fast these guys are. My dealer was demanding 35 CAD$ and just for resetting the code not giving to me expecting that i may visit them again. This is really very good experience and appreciate the service of the site. Salute to them

2009-07-09

"WHAT A LIFE SAVER! I was doubting at first but it totally worked! I was able to unlock my radio just a few hours after sumbitting my payment. The local Pontiac Dealer was going to charge me $66 for what DelcoLockCodes.com charged me only $6.99 for!! I am spreading the word about you guys!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for prompt service for a steal of a price!! "

2009-07-07

"I replaced the Battery in this Sweet LiL older ladys 98 Buick, just to realize after, that her radio was in LOC mode. I called her for the code, but she has never had it and the radio went into LOC mode After a service many years ago at the Dealership (Who wanted several dollars to re-activate it). She being a stiff necked Pilgrim decided she could live with no sound from her Delco Juke Box. I however could not, I called the dealership, (Who do not care at all for Indipendent Repair Shops) and they really wanted to BONE ME. I elected to Pro Bono attempt finding a cure. After a search Delco Lock Codes was contacted, within a few hours the code was in my possesion, and after assureing Ms. I there would be no charge to her, she finally brought it back, and now has Good Ole Country Music Comin Outa her Speakers on her Delco Juke Box. Many thanks to you all. Lew "Owner/Technician" Route One Auto Repair Westville Illinois."

Share DelcoLockCodes.com (also: FordLockCodes.com, HondaLockCodes.com)'s store rating

DelcoLockCodes.com (also: FordLockCodes.com, HondaLockCodes.com) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DelcoLockCodes.com (also: FordLockCodes.com, HondaLockCodes.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!