Stores > DelcoLockCodes.com (also: FordLockCodes.com, HondaLockCodes.com)
  • DelcoLockCodes.

Support@delcolockcodes.com

Voice your opinion! Review DelcoLockCodes.com (also: FordLockCodes.com, HondaLockCodes.com) by clicking a star below.
2009-06-28

"Quick and helpful and the code worked well and easy instructions. Thanks"

2009-06-02

"I went to chicago for my cousins graduation and I rented a car.I was driving with my aunt and she told me how good it felt to listen to a radio while driving i asked what was wrong with her radio and she told me the battery had went dead and since it was a used car she wasnt provided wit the lock code for the radio and upon replacing the battery the radio locked up.She said she called the dealer and they told her it would be $150 dollars to fix and she had not had a radio for 2years so i wanten to find a reasonable way to fix it I knew the internet would help I searched for lock code for her car i came across the delcolockcodes site and followed there instructions to retreive some numbers from the radio emailed it to them I then flew back to los angeles the next morning and checked my emails and the sent me the code I called my aunt back in chicago gave her the instructions she went out unlocked her radio she called me back and said that was the best gift i could give her.My aunt loves music and she is a single parent with 2 daughters.She couldnt afford to spend $150 on music and chose to suffer without.I am so glad I was able to provide her with her radio again and thank you to delcolockcodes for making it happen...."

2009-06-02

"this was the smoothest internet transaction i have ever experienced. when i asked a friend of mine about radio unlock he told me he went to a dealer twice at $35 each time. i started looking for an alternative approach and found this website. before my purchase i asked some questions and each one was responded to quickly and in detail. i had my doubts but it worked FAST. i would recommend this sight to everyone. GREAT JOB!!!"

2009-05-22

"Excelent service. Went to dealers first and they wanted $44 to unlock the radio. Fast response, good instructions and the radio works again. "

2009-05-19

"I was surprised at how easy it was. Thank you. I am soooo glad to have my radio back.
--The directions say to use the hour and minute buttons, but on my car, the prism I had to use the seek button too.... but it was easy to figure out since it was right next to the hour and minute buttons.

2009-05-18

"they are a awesome company they unlock my radio for 6.99$ and everyone was charging me 80.00$ i will recommend them to anyone who has this problem... they answer our email very fast they are cheaper than anyone that we could find... "

2009-05-07

"DelcoLockCodes.com provided excellent service, support, and instructions, to fix my '98 Grand Am SE's radio. These reviews are very real, and if you're seeing this, trust me, the service is just as real! I couldn't be happier now that I have my radio fixed, it was a much cheaper and worthy alternative to allowing the dealers to fix the cars!"

2009-04-17

"I was a little hesitant at first to use this service but decided to give it a shot. I paid the $6.99 at 3:26 and by 3:53 I had my unlock code which was right on. Thank you so much!"

2009-04-14

"MY RADIO IN MY 1997 GRAND PRIX WAS LOCKED, AND THIS SITE HELPED ME TO GET IT UNLOCK FOR A CHEAP FEE OF $6.99. THE CAR DEALERSHIP WANTED TO CHARGE FOR 1 HOUR OF LABOR. THIS TRANSACTION WITH DELCO LOCK CODES,WAS SMOOTH, QUICK, AND EASY. I RECOMMEND THIS SITE IF YOU HAVE A LOCKED DELCO RADIO."

2009-04-08

"Do not hesitate to use this excellent service! Mark"

2009-04-07

"I struggled to find an inexpensive way to unlock my stereo. I drive a lot and it gets extremely boring without my music. I received my response in less than ten minutes. Not only was it quick but it was correct. I tried a lot of different websites but delcolockcodes was the best"

2009-04-05

"DelcoLockCodes.com was a "life saver" ... although I was initially apprehensive to use the service the immediate response with the correct code to reactivate my radio restored my faith in seconds. Thank you DelcoLockCodes.com"

2009-03-31

"Outstanding! After taking my car to the dealership 3 times at $75 each to have my stereo unlocked over the years, I refused to do it again. I haven't had a working stereo in over a year! I found this website and thought I'd give it a try. Within minutes I had my code and my stereo was unlocked! I really doubted it would work...but it did! Thanks!! "

2009-03-30

"Reed the great reviews. Gave them a try.
They delivered what they promised, quick!
Don’t hesitate! They are the best

2009-03-23

" After looking at several website and weary if I would really get my Delco code I decided this one was it. My radio is playing again. Thanks."

Share DelcoLockCodes.com (also: FordLockCodes.com, HondaLockCodes.com)'s store rating

DelcoLockCodes.com (also: FordLockCodes.com, HondaLockCodes.com) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DelcoLockCodes.com (also: FordLockCodes.com, HondaLockCodes.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!