Stores > DiscountMags
  • DiscountMags DiscountMags Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review DiscountMags by clicking a star below.
2017-08-15

The BEST customer service around!!

"Melody at Discount Mags really cares about her customers and was able to quickly resolve a difficult situation with the publisher for me. I've ordered from other magazine resellers in the past but after Melody's great customer service, I'll only deal with Discount Mags in the future. THANKS!!"

2017-08-14

Great service

"We know the prices are great, but Melody answered all my questions regarding the renewal dates and provided excellent customer service!

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“We've let her know, thank you for this positive review :)”

2017-08-14

EXCELLENT customer service!

"Had to contact customer service and was lucky enough to have Melody assist me. She is excellent and oh so lovely. Thanks for all your help, I am ever so appreciative! :o)"

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“We are lucky to have her! Thank you for this review, we appreciate awesome customers just like you!”

2017-08-11

WoW.. EXCELLENT SERVICE

"I ordered a magazine today now it's on sale, I sent an emailed and within seconds i was refunded the difference.. Thank you so much "

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“You are very welcome! Thank YOU for this positive review!”

2017-08-09

Great prices, Great service!

"I love buying through DiscountMags! Their prices alone are enough to make me buy my magazines and comics from them, but their customer service is also great as well. There have been a few occasions over the past several years when the publisher didn't send an issue or my mail service ripped an issue. DiscountMags was there to make sure the situation was taken care of and I was taken care of. I'll continue to use them for all of my magazine needs!"

2017-08-07

Wonderful Service

"Accidentally received duplicate subscription. Karina quickly sorted everything out for me. Highly recommend this website. Thanks again Karina. "

Rep reply posted Aug-07-2017

A rep from DiscountMags, affiliates, has responded

“Thank you for this positive review, we appreciate you and your business!”

2017-08-03

Very happy with service

"I have two dealings with DiscountMags customer service since I have been a customer. One was due to a duplicate subscription and one was due to a missed magazine issue. Both issues were handled quickly, pleasantly and effectively. Service like this will keep me a happy customer. Karina did a great job.

Rep reply posted Aug-07-2017

A rep from DiscountMags, affiliates, has responded

“Thank you for your business and this positive review, we've passed on the praises to Karina!”

2017-07-28

great customer service

"Karina helped me clean up dual subscriptions by writing to the magazine and getting it all straight. She was so kind and helpful. She proves that low prices don't mean bad service. She's a champ. I have been a customer of DiscountMags for a long time, and expect to be for a long time to come.

2017-07-27

Amazing customer service!!

"A magazine without notification cancelled my subscription and DiscountMags exchange it for another and even gave me a extra year!! Extremely wonderful customer service sure pays off in the end. I'll be ordering a few more mags from them for sure. "

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“We are so thankful for you! We appreciate your business and this review, you're awesome!”

2017-07-24

Great customer service

"We had a problem with out magazine going out of business and being replaced with a magazine that we were totally unsatisfied with. Melody was the perfect customer service representative. Responded to my email and resolved the problem even though discountmagazines is only a third party vendor. Websites need more customer service people like Melody."

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“Melody is music to our ears and so is this review, thank you so much! We've let her know!”

2017-07-20

Excellent Customer Service

"Thank you Melody for all of your help and kindness. I truly appreciate your patience and understanding.
This is a Great company to work with!

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“We've let her know! We appreciate you and your business! Thanks!!”

2017-07-18

Helpful Customer Service

"We had a glitch in ordering - purely due to our own oversight. Melody stayed on top of our problem from beginning to end to make sure it was resolved. Many companies say they will do something and not follow through -- I appreciate that this was not one of those times."

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“This is music to our ears! See what I did there! We've let Melody know! Thank you for this amazing review!”

2017-07-16

Best Way To Buy Magazines!

"I have purchased multiple subscriptions from Discountmags. They were all excellent prices and they arrived in a timely manner. When I had an issue with a subscription renewal, their customer service department was very friendly, helpful, and worked for weeks with the magazine until they were able to solve it, all the while staying in contact with me. "

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“That's what we like to hear! Thank you for this amazing review, we appreciate you!”

2017-07-15

Great company

"After I had placed my order I got a renewal notice in the mail for less. I sent an email explaining this to discount mags&the immediately issued me a refund for the difference. I was very pleasantly surprised at how fast&easy it was then care of. "

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2017

A rep from DiscountMags, discountmags, has responded

“We are glad you had a positive experience and thank you for this positive review!”

2017-07-15

Melody is the best!

"Thanks to Melody I was able to track down my magazine that I had not received in 3 weeks. She told me to check with mailman and that was the problem. She was kind, patient and lovely to work with."

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.