Stores > DiscountMags
  • DiscountMags DiscountMags Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review DiscountMags by clicking a star below.
2017-10-17

Always happy with the fast service of Discount Mags ,

"....but was delighted when with the help of Melody I got a duplicate issue solved very quickly and with little effort.

Always a good deal, good service and great customer relations.

2017-10-03

My 1st Experience with DM

"It was complicated. Went through PayPal, didn't get the magazine, but Priscilla persevered, and I will be getting the magazine, though I'm getting partial credit rather than the full year of the magazine."

2017-09-30

Excellence customer service

"Car mistakenly put the wrong address for my magazine subscription customer service help me out greatly no problem they just put down a new address and it wasn't a big deal"

2017-09-30

The ONLY way to subscribe...

"Excellent! I'm over the moon at the great magazine discount prices, the easy-to-browse website and ease of ordering. I'll be using DM a LOT. Also fast, satisfactory customer service response when you have a question or problem."

2017-09-29

Great service

"Great price and selection and easy to order. Ordered a gift subscription for my grandmother who then passed away just a few months afterwards. Karina in Customer Service responded right away - stopping the subscription and submitting a refund the day I contacted them. Will definitely order from them again."

2017-09-28

John paid attention to details of my 6 yr old account

"Heaps of praise for John. I have been a customer of Discount Mags for 6 years.Ordered and renewed and gifted lots of magazines during all those years. John initiated taking corrective work when he saw what needed to be done to make my account understandable.

His overview of the world and human courtesy, Tom displays an understanding that Customer Satisfactions is the key to a company staying in business and, therefore, employees having jobs. My observations, during the past 10 years, is that few employees and their employers seem to make that connection; i.e., Customer Satisfaction is what keeps repeat business coming in their door.

I recommend that John's employer give him a big Thank You. Discount Mags or any employer could have John be a Paradigm to other employees.

2017-09-28

Customer service

"Outstanding customer service, prompt timely replies to address customer issues. Priscilla is has been particularly helpful."

2017-09-27

super customer service

"I had a small issue that required customer service. Melody was terrific. My issue was settled promptly and courteously. kudos!"

2017-09-26

Priscilla is GENIOUS at follow up

"Most people are mediocre at follow up. I've been a customer for almost 3 years and have gone straight to Priscilla a couple times for a few issues. She gets right on top of it and does exactly what she promises EVERY TIME. I have never seen anything like it!!! I wish there was a Priscilla at every venue I interact with!"

2017-09-20

Fantastic Customer Service

"I found a great price for Garden & Gun, however, I received a subscription as a gift. I contacted customer service via email to cancel and, this might sound silly, but speed and diligence of the response was fantastic. Not only did they cancel my subscription, no questions asked, but it happened almost immediately and I received email confirmation that my subscription was canceled and the moneys promptly refunded to my account. This kind of service is rare. Even though I didn't keep my subscription, I would certainly feel confident ordering again. "

2017-09-13

The ONLY website I go to order Magazines

"I have been a customer of DiscountMags for years and they never disappoint. Any questions I have are immediately answered and I love the "Discount Lock Feature" for future renewals. They have the best deals in town and I have told all my friends to order from their website. "

2017-09-06

Melody really helped me out!

"I make a mistake on my order, and emailed them telling them i wanted my order cancelled. Then I changed my mind and decided i wanted my initial order. This easily could have (understandably) confused and frustrated many customer service workers, but Melody understood exactly what I wanted, and made sure it would happen! She was also very kind and understanding about the situation, and my interactions with Melody and the discount-mag team made me feel very confident that I not only got the best deal, but that I also have gotten the best customer service! Will be using again in the near future! Thanks so much guys! "

Melody was awesome

"Melody was so helpful and friendly she took care of my issues minutes after I sent the email. "

Great vendor, no problems

"The wife and I have used their services for many years. On the rare occasion that delivery troubles arise they've solved them quickly and accurately. "

2017-09-05

Customer Service is the best!

"I had to make a change on my order. Melody was FANTASTIC with helping me out. One request, quick response and quick resolution! Thank you Melody!! You are the perfect example of what customer service is all about!!"

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.