Stores > Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc.
  • Do It Yourself

32056
      800.550.3883
      866.956.6244
      sales@diylettering.com
      800.550.3883

Voice your opinion! Review Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc. by clicking a star below.
2017-05-08

Great company to deal with

"Ordered some boat lettering. We messed up one the installs and DIY promptly sent out a replacement at no charge. The lettering looks great and appears to be of high quality. I do suggest that for a large emblem, one does the "wet" install method. It gives you plenty of time to re-adjust your work before setting up."

2016-07-24

Very, very pleased!

"As I was surfing around looking for some lettering for bike, I was blown away at some sites prices. They went easily as high as $50 or more.
I came across diylettering thinking it would be the same as the others. Just for fun, I played with tons of fonts and styles. I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many in one place, and there was a whole lot of new ones that I was unfamiliar with.
I had a good time for about an hour or so. The site was pretty easy to navigate and use.

For the heck of it I hit the check out button selecting the highest grade vinyl.
My two decals with shipping, came to under $16 bucks! For that price I had no choice but to give DIY a shot.

The turn around was really fast, only about three days!
I had a question for customer service and sent an email. It was answered in under an hour.

My decals arrived and I read the directions carefully, and prepped the surface as suggested.
Being as the surface had a curve, I took my time and went slowly. I gave myself an “A” on the job. I would have given myself an “A+” but I got a little wrinkle which I was able to fix with a razor blade.
I’m certain if it was a flat surface it would have been perfect. Just take your time, and don’t be in a rush.

One of the things that makes this whole process easier is knowing that if you goof up, they will send you a replacement free of charge, no questions asked. I saw no other site making that offer. These folks will even design a for you if you need it.

I am thoroughly pleased with this outfit. I would recommend this company to anyone at any time, and I will use them again when I need to have a good quality decal.

Here’s a pic of my decal applied. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f172/barbecuejoe/IMG_3404_zpsdvfm0ffn.jpg
Sorry about the glare!

2014-11-17

"Fast, Simple! I was expecting the a much harder experience, but DIY made it super simple and had my product to me within a couple days. They e-mailed and verified that the product was satisfactory and if not, they would provide a replacement! A great shop, and I will do business with again!"

2012-11-27

"The website was fabulously easy. I was able to create and order my lettering on my break at work. They were delivered very quickly in a tube so they didn't get damaged in the mail. Actually the letters looked so nice, I have decided to paint my pontoon before I stick them on!!! So thanks DIY Lettering for my winter project! "

2012-11-20

"Their customer service is second to none, and the quality of their product was exactly what we needed. I would recommend them 100% of the time as they helped our business get what we needed quickly and with great quality. "

2012-11-17

"Excellent work, excellent service, and a very good price! Thank you!"

2012-11-16

"Excellent product. Easy to install. We purchased numbers for our mailbox with the premium reflective element. They arrived a few days after the order. Installation took two minutes (maybe less). What we love the best is how the black numbers appear as gold numbers after dark as lights (from cars) shine on it. The price was very reasonable. Would highly recommend!"

2012-11-15

"The wed site was very easy to navigate. The number of fonts to pick from were so many, that was the hardest part of the whole ordering process. The application was also very easy because of the online instructions. My letter was very large and on the side of a trailer so I would suggest having a 2nd pair of hands for an application like mine. Overall, I was very satisfied with the whole experiece and would highly recommend using "Do It Yourself Lettering". "

2012-11-14

"Great product. Our mailbox looks like a custom job for a fraction of the price. People think the numbers were hand painted! "

2012-11-14

"DIY Lettering is plain awesome! I don't think there is really any other place to go for small orders (and maybe big orders too, for all I know!)"

2012-11-14

"Very good product, good price, very fast shipping! Will use again."

2012-11-14

"This was the second time I ordered lettering from DIY and am certain there will be a third. I like the quality and ease of installation. "

2012-11-14

"100% Satisfied. Received on time, easy to installed, looks great."

2012-11-13

"Excellent quality! I was very pleased."

2012-11-13

"Highly recommend, great product easy to use and great customer service. "

Share Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc.'s store rating

Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc. is not a merchant member
Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!