Stores > Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc.
  • Do It Yourself

32056
      800.550.3883
      866.956.6244
      sales@diylettering.com
      800.550.3883

Voice your opinion! Review Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc. by clicking a star below.
2012-10-10

"Awesome service and excellent work. I ordered one set of coast guard numbers for my Mastercraft Ski boat. Knowing that I would need two sets of numbers (one set for each side of the hull) they included numbers for both sides of the boat and WITHOUT CHARGE ! Can't beat that type of service. Mick Howe"

2012-10-10

"I am very pleased with the numbers which I ordered. Excellent service and very fast shipping."

2012-10-10

"Very satisfied. Design was easy on line, exactly what I wanted, application was easy and it looks great, next time this is where I will go, BTW also the price was reasonable."

2012-10-08

"Super easy process and I got just what I wanted, and got it quickly. As a professional designer, I found that their website gave me as much info as I wanted while making my selections, but not so much information that non-designers would have a difficult time using it."

2012-10-05

"I was totally pleased with the quality of the product and customer service at Do It Yourself. The decal was pretty easy to install and looked great. The price was very reasonable for a professional looking result. Thank you! "

2012-10-04

"Great experience. The end result matched excellently with what was shown in the online tool. Very satisfied."

2012-10-04

"I was very pleased to have my orders consolidated by DIY to save me shipping charges, thank you.
I received two types of lettering, one type with two layer style (backing and lettering) which was horrible to manage.
The other type had was a three layer style. This was amazingly simple and easy to apply, I wish all of them had been of this type.
Dan

2012-10-04

"Great product and so easy to order. Easy to install too. Our church really appreciates your quality, affordable sign solution! Both orders were filled the same day -- pretty incredible. THANK YOU!!"

2012-10-04

"Great company, good product. Be careful when applying, but if you mess it up they will send you a replacement like they did for me."

2012-10-03

"THE BEST: BEST PRICE, BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE, BEST QUALITY, BEST FOLLOW THROUGH
I construct many trade show booths and need different styles, colors, and applications per contract.
The site is very easy to use. Package arrived as ordered, contents were in A+ condition. Application was all but too easy.....I will be a very satisfied- repeat customer.

2012-10-02

"Thank you DIY Lettering!! Our order was received quickly and installation instructions were easy to follow. I ordered my lettering for a craft project, and it turned out perfect. Will definetly be ordering from you again!"

2012-09-28

"My husband and I found Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc. on the internet while searching for lettering for our boat. We could not have been more pleased with the quality and the price of the product and we received it in less than a week. The design process on their website was so easy and fun! We will return for any of our lettering needs!"

2012-09-26

"High quality and fast shipping even for custom made lettering. I will definitely buy from this company again in the near future."

"Excellent quick service
Simple to do
Much appreciated

2012-09-26

"Do It Yourself Lettering was very easy to work with. I got a high wuality item exactly as I ordered at a very good price. Shipping was very quick as well. I ended up ordering more than once from Do It Yourself lettering and I have not regretted it for a single moment. Very good customer service and communications. One item I wanted was a little unusual and they got it to me exactly right. I highly recommend them. I priced signage locally and local shops wanted almost double what my final cost was. "

Share Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc.'s store rating

Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc. is not a merchant member
Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!