Stores > Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc.
  • Do It Yourself

32056
      800.550.3883
      866.956.6244
      sales@diylettering.com
      800.550.3883

Voice your opinion! Review Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc. by clicking a star below.
2012-09-26

"Very reliable, fast shipping and kindness"

2012-09-26

"Easybto use website , the product was
Exactly what I wanted/ expected, and when I called with a question try were extremely helpful

2012-09-26

"AWESOME! EASY TO WORK WITH AND EASY TO APPLY. I'VE USED THEM A FEW TIMES NOW AND WILL CONTINUE TO USE THEM AGAIN."

2012-09-04

"Fabulous customer service. I wasn't sure I could get my order in the time that I wanted it, so I called and they did what they said they would. Super speedy service, willingness to go out of their way to accomodate me and absolute top notch quality! It was as easy to put the decal on our boat as the website said it would be. I will never go anywhere else!"

2012-08-23

"What a fantastic way to add lettering to any project.
The site allows you to design your layout just the way you want it. So easy. And installing the finished sheet of lettering was a breeze. I was extremely happy with the product, it's quality and how quickly I had the order in my hand. Our American Legion equipment trailer looks great now. Thanks for everything.

2012-08-23

"A great product for the money. Do yourself a favor annd save a lot of $$ by doing it yourself. It's easy! They get it out to you quick and the quality is perfect, exactly what we ordered. Really good communication too."

35260 Betty Lou Drive Sterling Alaska 99672
2012-08-22

"We have order from DIYL on three occasions-been extremely pleased with the product,cost, shipping prices, ease of the web site and the follow through from customer service --I messed up on my last order and left an email msg. which they responded to the next morning -corrected my mistake and credited my credit card that day!!(not five or ten days later...)-We will continue to order from this company for all our business and personal needs!! Great job!!Custom Stained Glass"

2012-08-22

"excellent product..speedy ship..very happy."

2012-08-22

"Website - easy to use. Loved that I could see all the different fonts (large selection) with the background color, to see which would look best. Great price compared to other sites. Shipping - fast. Wall application - simple! Would definitely order from them again!! :)"

2012-07-23

"Great product, very easy to install.. I will definately order from you guys again"

2012-06-05

"This is a GREAT company with a fast turn around! Easy to reach and helpful customer service and a top-notch product! We are repeat customers, and will continue to be!"

2012-06-04

"I have placed 2 orders from Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc. for projects for my wedding. I was able to customize every detail of the items and they came out perfectly. Shipping was extremely fast, and the ease of use of the product was amazing. The price was also very good compared to other websites. I will definitely place an order again the next time I need vinyl decals for a project!"

2012-06-04

"Helpful staff and it is nice to know they back their product. The installer can use some more training but once I figured out how it was easy."

2012-06-01

"A fantastic product with fantastic service - I am recommending it to any who is interested."

2012-05-30

"I purchase lettering from DIY lettering Inc.
I am very satisfied with my purchase and will definitely
be a return customer!

Share Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc.'s store rating

Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc. is not a merchant member
Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!