Stores > Do My Own Pest Control
  • Do My Own Pest

Voice your opinion! Review Do My Own Pest Control by clicking a star below.
2017-09-02

Shipping Department is Dangerous!

"I ordered some 1% Tempo dust to control yellow jackets. They shipped the bottle in a thin plastic mailing envelope, with no protection, padding etc. The Post Office knocked the top off the bottle in shipping, and realized something was wrong, and put it in one of their "body bags". I hadn't expected it to arrive as quickly as it did, so I had no idea what it was, and the USPS bag covered up the shipper's name. When I open the bag, I was greeted with a cloud of dust. It took me several hours to clean up the mess in my basement, and then clean myself & my clothes. As best I can tell, it isn't overly toxic, but it's definitely an irritant, and my nose is not happy. I'm just glad I hadn't ordered something more dangerous."

2017-08-21

Website glich

"I placed an order online over the weekend with free shipping. I confirm it but they send a confirmation through my email saying they will ship it with two days in charge me $15. Customer service is closed over the weekend and not open until 9 a.m. Monday I call 9 a.m. sharp and they say not their problem nothing they can do. Unbelievable. Customer service? Yeah right!"

2017-08-12

Order fulfillment

"At first my original order did not arrive at my shipping address. I'm not sure if ups was at fault for the shipment or what. I advised customer service about the problem and the order arrived two days later... with no hassle... as long as it works I would highly recommend this company! "

2017-06-22

I changed my mind

"After replacing my first order I changed my mind about the product that I wanted. I received it a couple days after placing the order and immediately called customer service. The lady I spoke with was extremely nice and gladly accepted my return I've been placed another order for a different product and larger quantity while on the phone. My credit card was credited back for my original purchase and I received my new order in about 36 hours.WOW, it doesn't get much better than that. I will absolutely order from them again and also recommend them to anyone.
David Wolfe

2017-04-03

Missing parts

"DMOPC would not send replacement parts that were missing from my order because it was beyond their time limit for notification. Make sure to check your purchases immediately when you receive them! "

2016-04-10

Great company

"Have never had a problem with Do My Own Pest Control after multiple orders. Great website, very informative. Fast shipping. This company has a very good business model and takes good care of their customers. "

2014-12-09

"8/14/14 Product Ordered. RMA established 11/5/14. Contacted customer service to confirm if shipping by 11/12 was acceptable to meet 90 day guidelines and if original box could be used to return product. Customer service confirmed that although the 90 day rules state it must be received I will receive a refund based upon the ship date. 11/12 Shipped product. 11/17 Product received. Refund not offered and in store credit offered instead. Mysteriously they have no record of my call which I had to indicate my RMA number. I don't have representative name so I must be lying. I offered to show cell phone records to show my call. Manager concluded that their "system" can't change a credit and can't issue a check. They can't even make this wrong situation right because of their "system". Client must suffer due to their system. No accountability and bad excuses. Do business with someone else"

GODisaRefuge4Us's Avatar

Boise, Idaho, USA
2014-07-28

"I signed-up for their email newsletter, and they sent me a 5% off coupon code. I purchased 2 items Friday afternoon. They were shipped the following Monday, and arrived the Monday after that. Free shipping, quick shipping, and I received the items that I ordered. The box top should have been taped better; thankfully, it did not come apart during shipping. As long as the price is right, I plan to purchase from them again in the future."

2013-06-04

"These folks are top shelf! No double-talk, no bait-and-switch, no hype really. Very up front about what they offer, their warranty information and return policy. Very conscientious outfit with price-matching and even some tech support for the product.

I do a bit of gardening. Deer, rabbits and rodents are a constant threat to my vegies and fruit. I bought a "ScareCrow". It's a sprinkler-motion-activated animal deterrent. Highly recommended.

2012-06-22

"Excellent price and even better service. They shipped the same day I placed my order and I received it the next day. My hats off to them!
Thanks.

2012-05-07

"I ordered from this company with very, very good results. I found the prodcut I wanted at another site but didn't care for their web pages (difficult to move around in, not as much company info made available on site, etc.). The DoMyOwnPestControl site was way better to use with more info available. I emailed them and told them I was buying from them because they had a better site even though the product was on sale at the 'worse' site. I ordered using a coupon for $5 off and they credited me with the difference between the 5 off and the sale price of the other site. Terrific place to use."

2012-01-13

"I have had to place orders with other firms like them with completely opposite results than the wonderful experience I have with them. MIchael G has been very helpful even when money wasn't being spent, pre order sales info, etc. "

Share Do My Own Pest Control's store rating

Do My Own Pest Control is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Do My Own Pest Control is not a merchant member
Do My Own Pest Control does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!