Stores > Don's Magic and Sundry
  • Don's Magic and

20874
      Don@donsmagicandsundry.com

Voice your opinion! Review Don's Magic and Sundry by clicking a star below.
2010-03-23

"Package got into town right on time! USPS lost my package, and I didn't get it until 7 days after it got into town, but no biggie. Wasn't Don's fault. Cards were perfect! Wasn't expecting the little carrying case! Thank you for the gift!

~ Tim Ritchie

2010-02-20

"Fast shipping, great prices, you can't go wrong with this place, highly recommended"

2010-02-19

"I ordered a few cards to flesh out my collection, and they were inexpensive, arrived super fast, and were exactly as described. I would definitely do business with Don's Magic and Sundry any time."

2010-01-12

"Prompt delivery and excellent condition cards :-) A+"

2010-01-07

"All products arrived in Hungary in perfect condition wrapped in protective packaging. The seller answered all my questions exhibiting great patience and I also got all help I needed (since I lack experience in international shopping). A million thanks to the seller."

2009-12-28

"Quick Shipping and great service! Cards were packaged securely and the prices were decent. A+ I recommend this seller!"

2009-10-01

"It was fast, cheap, easy and reliable. The site seems to have everything you need when it comes Magic singles. So two thumbs up!"

2009-09-16

"Don's Magic and Sundry is THE place I go when looking for hard-to-find singles. I've been a repeat customer for the last few months and I'll keep coming back because the website is simple and effective, shipping is ALWAYS fast and very reasonably priced, and they seem to always have what I'm looking for. Thanks!"

2009-09-15

"As an international buyer / collector of Magic The Gathering Cards, Don's Magic and Sundry is the only place I shop online in the entire United States.

Having purchased on numerous occasions, all packages have arrived on or before schedule, all cards in A1 condition. The newly refurbished website makes it even easier to navigate, all S&H cost are transparent, so no hidden cost or charges and the payment checkout is as smooth as.

Don's Magic and Sundry provides excellent communication and keeps you in the loop from the time you purchase until it gets to your door.

I wont trust anyone else when I purchase my Magic cards for Quality, Range, Service, Delivery and Peace of Mind.

Craig S.
An Australian MTG Collector

2009-09-14

"Ive purchased from Dons Magic originally on Ebay, but now I just head straight to his store. He almost always has what im looking for, even those hard to find items from the older sets.
The cards are always in excellent condition, well packed and delivered quickly straight to my door!
I can definitely recommend Dons Magic and Sundry to anyone who is need of Magic the Gathering cards!
Thanks Don, and keep up the good work!

Share Don's Magic and Sundry's store rating

Don's Magic and Sundry is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Don's Magic and Sundry is not a merchant member
Don's Magic and Sundry does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!