Stores > Donor Drives

• Contact: support@donordrives.com
    • Phone: 800-733-0978
    • Customer Support: 800-733-0978

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Donor Drives by clicking a star below.
  • 1
  • 2
2013-12-12

"I am not entirely pleased with the service I received here. I run a computer repair and data recovery center in Los Angeles. We received a hard drive for data recovery with PCB issues -- the drive didn't show up in the BIOS and the PCB board had burn marks on it. I sent it overnight to this place who turned around and said that instead of the $70 PCB replacement service I purchased, they suggested their data recovery service because of "logical corruption" on the hard drive and said the PCB was in fine condition. Their solution would cost an extra $600 so I said no just replace the PCB and send it back. Once they saw I knew what I was talking about, they dropped the data recovery rate to $160 and I again declined. This entire process took about a week, much longer than their "24-48 hours" turnaround time they promise. "

This review was modified by mrpeas on December 14 2013 02:05:55 PM

2012-11-13

"I sent my PCB over for transfer to another board. I emailed them afterwards to try to get it shipped by a faster method than I first picked. The guy said they had already tested my board, and it was fine. So they are refunding the purchase of the board and shipping my board back. They offered to investigate further with a cheaper quote than I'd seen elsewhere. Although they couldn't help my drive, I found their service great."

2012-04-05

"Got the replacement hard drive board very fast. It did not work for my hard drive. I contacted the merchant and they offered to send my hard drive in so that would be new circuit board "compatible". Service was $95 and was extremely fast. I got my hard drive back in working condition 3 days after sending it in. Support was very helpful."

2011-06-24

"Great. Website is nice and easy to navigate. Able to find all the information I am looking for when interested in purchasing something. Shipping is on-time. Very satisfied."

Share Donor Drives's store rating

Donor Drives is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Donor Drives is not a merchant member
Donor Drives does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!