Stores > Drinkbranders.com

• checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
Voice your opinion! Review Drinkbranders.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-17

Incredible Service for our Fledgling Group!

"DrinkBranders came through when we needed them most in the past 2 months with their amazing customer service and guidance with our 2 orders. From the first moment, Steve introduced himself and gave me a detailed approach to set an organized tone. Furthermore, Natalie made sure everything was absolutely perfect from the color choice to the position on the bottle before the order went into production.

I cannot tell you how many members and special guests rave about how seamless, quality of the colors, and professional the design looks on the bottles. I could not ask for a better experience with our 17 oz Force by h2go customized product. Thank you so much for your support and we look forward to working with you in the future!

2017-07-17

16oz. HDPE Narrow Mouth

"It's the second time I've used DrinkBranders and it won't be the last! Excellent quality and customer service. I prefer the regular Tritan Narrow Mouth bottle (very hard and durable) over the HDPE bottle (a bit softer material, but not squishy). The carrying loop on the regular Tritan is loose and twists around, which I prefer, whereas the HDPE bottle's loop stays in place. "

2017-07-14

Definitely working with them again!

"Wonderful to work with and I received the product in a timely manner. "

2017-07-14

Definitly will purchase from Drinkbranders again

"Ordered engraved Contigo water bottles for our company. The customer care was incredible. The product we ordered was done perfectly . They even checked back after delivered to make sure all was as we expected. Delivery was quick. Our company will definitely use Drinkbranders again. 5 Star Service Would recommend to this company to all! Karen ,Kinzers ,Pa."

2017-07-11

Return Customer - 100% Satisfaction!

"This was my second order placed with Drink Branders over the past two years, and I have been 100% satisfied with everything from the ordering process, to the customer service, to the artwork support, to the total cost compared to other vendors, to the finished product. I will continue to use Drink Branders for my annual youth fitness summer camp - thanks, guys!"

2017-07-10

Outstanding!

"The quality of your product (17 oz Force by h2go with 3 color printing) and service is outstanding! Thank you for working with us to meet our fiscal year end delivery deadline. My boss is very pleased with the end result which is a crisp logo printed on great insulated bottle. Our big reveal is at our August Employee Excellence event, and I am confident the entire staff will feel appreciated and be appreciative of receiving such a quality item."

2017-07-06

Great custom work and quick shipping!

"As a retailer in one of America's National Park stores I look for great quality, and quick turn around on products. Drink branders gave me this and more. They worked with me on a unique design, offered up great bottle suggestions, and delivered in a very timely manner. Our bottles are selling great and continued business with Drinkbranders is a sure bet.
Thanks again,
Katie
Badlands NHA

2017-07-05

32 oz Nagene screw top

"I had a wonderful experience. The artwork was easy to approve after an expert display of how the product would. Then they delivered in time as promised. The kids loved the bottle and the waterproof silk screen."

2017-06-27

Excellent Service

"Drinkbranders are great to work with! From picking a selection, ordering a sample, submitting artwork and creating a unique product, they make the whole process easy. I will definitely be ordering from them in the future. "

2017-06-26

well done

"The designers were awesome to work with, giving me proofs of my artwork in different colors or sizes. The finished bottles look great!"

2017-06-26

Exactly what I wanted

"I wanted to purchase refillable water bottles for a company event. DrinkBranders send me a mock up of what my water bottles would look like with our logo and a sample of the bottle that I was looking to purchase. I tried it out and put in my order. Super easy, customer service was great and I've been using the sample for a few weeks now and it is great quality! Very satisfied. "

2017-06-22

The staff at Drinkbranders was excellent. They were effecient and helpful !

"Ordered Nalgene bottles and they turned out great !!"

2017-06-19

Quick Turnaround, Quality Product

"It was great to see our company's logo printed REALLY perfectly on a snazzy Contigo mug. It helps us feel like a real company, and is a symbol of our design integrity AND dedication to functional, good-looking products. So happy to have worked with DrinkBranders."

2017-06-07

Great first-time experience!

"As a summer camp, our bottles cant just look nice. They have to hold up for a 7 week beating, and look good doing it. Drinkbranders will be our go to for years to come! Steve and Natalie were very responsive and our end product actually exceeded my expectations. That's why I just ordered a bunch more!"

2017-05-31

Our members love them!!

"Our EMS Agency ordered them as a thank you for EMS Week for all the hard work our EMT Do. They love them. Most are already using the water bottles. Thank you for making the ordering easy. The water bottle arrived very quickly and the logo was correct the first time around. If you are considering ordering from this company, you will make the right choice. "

Share Drinkbranders.com's store rating

Drinkbranders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Drinkbranders.com is a merchant member
Drinkbranders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.