Stores > Drinkbranders.com

• Customer Support: 877-635-4246
    • Business Hours: 8:30AM - 5:30PM EST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review Drinkbranders.com by clicking a star below.
2016-05-12

Great team to work with!

"We have now placed two large orders with Drinkbranders and they have been nothing short of perfect! The customer service, timeliness and communication has been superb! We will with out a doubt be using them again for all of our future orders."

This review was modified by Bozortho on May 12 2016 06:43:54 AM

2016-05-09

Satisfied Siper

"I have worked with Drink Branders a couple of times to order our summer water bottles.

They have wonderful customer service and are very personable. I would highly recommend them so anyone looking for quality products and quality service!

This review was modified by Sharayah.Graciani on May 09 2016 01:58:16 PM

2016-05-09

Great bottles, Great service

"We needed water bottles printed for our dental office. Everyone at the company was really nice and helpful. We gave them a copy of our logo and they adapted it perfectly to fit the bottle along with extra text. We got Nalgene bottles and patients have already commented on the high quality outcome. Highly recommend."

This review was modified by AB10021 on May 09 2016 01:54:04 PM

2016-05-05

Awesome communication!

"From the moment I reached out to Drinkbranders, they were willing and able to provide the best service possible. I was immediately instructed on what I needed to do in order to get things going. Along the way I was introduced to the design team that went beyond what we had anticipated, by providing an alternative color bottle with design, which we ultimately went with. Even though they were out of stock for the that particular color we ordered, fortunately for us it was not a factor, since we did have a set event in place. However, Jay kept us informed with an estimated delivery date along with a tracking number once the items were shipped. Overall the service was very good. Marcus, Jay and Steve all played wonderful role in making this happen."

2016-04-27

Superb personalized service!

"We had a small last minute order of water bottles for a firm function and Drinkbranders got back with me immediately after placing my order and made sure that we received our bottles! They were actually ahead of schedule and they look great! Their responsive, personalized service is great. I would definitely recommend them and will certainly use them in the future.

Thanks!

This review was modified by kriver823 on April 27 2016 02:03:39 PM

2016-04-21

HIGHLY recommend!

"We recently ordered 500 customized glass water bottles for a corporate event and they turned out wonderfully! It was a seamless ordering process with exceptional customer service throughout, and great follow up - we'll definitely use them again in the future!"

This review was modified by HappyCustomer55402 on April 21 2016 10:19:46 AM

2016-04-19

Glow in the Dark Nalgenes work great!

"The Drinkbranders team was great to work with. They created a nice looking logo for the Nalgene water bottles that I ordered for my Boy Scout Troop. The bottles turned out even better than I expected them to. "

2016-04-19

Great product with great customer service!

"Our business ordered the Eddy CamelBak water bottles with our logo for promotional purposes. I had many questions before I placed the order and they were all answered promptly. The whole process from start to finish was quick and easy. Marcus and Jay took care of everything and always stayed in contact, providing me updates on the order. The final product is exactly what we were looking for. We are very happy and satisfied with the results. I would recommend Drinkbranders.com to any individual, business or group. We would and will be ordering from them again! Thanks again Marcus and Jay!!"

This review was modified by PremierTech on April 19 2016 12:30:51 PM

2016-04-18

Great product, service, and overall experience

"Overall I am very satisfied with the product, but most of all the level of customer service provided. After placing my order I was contacted by my personal artist/designer and that made this process to easy and efficient. We were able to work together to make a great gift that our employees really enjoyed. The team was very responsive to our needs and able to get our product shipped to us in a very short window of time. All of my interactions with all the staff were very positive and I would definitely recommend them and use them in the future. "

2016-04-01

"Drink Branders was very easy to work and their customer service and response time are top notch! They were able to produce and deliver the nalgene bottles needed for my event quickly and efficiently. "

This review was modified by cobrien85 on April 01 2016 11:32:57 AM

2016-03-31

Great Service, Great Price, Great Quality

"My company ordered 600 water bottles for an event we are hosting. After shopping, even through our own vendors, drinkbranders had by far the best pricing. Their customer service was excellent, and very quick to respond. Their design team was quick to make my minor tweaks and provide a very accurate proof. As advertised, all of our bottles showed up within 10 business days of payment.

Overall VERY pleased!

This review was modified by KFlem on March 31 2016 12:06:36 PM

2016-03-28

We are healthy superheros!

"Our company team is trying to find ways to have a healthier lifestyle. We purchased Podium Chill bottles from CamelBak. We added our company logo on the bottle. They turned out better than we thought! Drinkbranders was very helpful and made sure our bottles were perfect before we purchased them. I am so excited to see everyone's faces as I hand them out for our Biggest Loser Competition! I would hesitate to use Drinkbranders for our next purchase and would recommend them to anyone. Thank you for helping our company become more healthy. "

2016-03-22

Quick design and delivery!

"Great experience working with Drinkbranders. The design process was very quick (despite asking for an edit to the proof) and the item was shipped promptly. We're really happy with our decision! "

2016-03-16

Awesome Customized Nalgenes!

"My class of 2016 Wilderness Travel Course students wanted to give our instructors a nice gift for all they've taught us. Nalgenes are super useful gifts for backcountry adventurers and Drink Branders was able to take our customized graphic, make it the right size and bring it to life on the bottles. The team at Drink Branders was mindful of the time pressures we were under, set up the artwork within hours and sent us mockups of the two color options we were considering. Drink Branders made sure we received the bottles on time and the instructors loved them!"

This review was modified by R.F. on March 16 2016 04:42:09 PM

2016-03-16

Exceeded Expectations! :)

"LOVED the water bottles I ordered. I had some troubles with ordering them at first because the initial bottle was out of stock, but Marcus was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions and helped me through every step of the process. I would definitely recommend ordering custom bottles through this company! Also the production and shipping time was fairly fast!"

This review was modified by Kaylin on March 16 2016 09:54:04 AM

Share Drinkbranders.com's store rating

Drinkbranders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Drinkbranders.com is a merchant member
Drinkbranders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,425 merchant members.