Stores > Drinkbranders.com

• checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
Voice your opinion! Review Drinkbranders.com by clicking a star below.
2016-04-21

HIGHLY recommend!

"We recently ordered 500 customized glass water bottles for a corporate event and they turned out wonderfully! It was a seamless ordering process with exceptional customer service throughout, and great follow up - we'll definitely use them again in the future!"

2016-04-19

Glow in the Dark Nalgenes work great!

"The Drinkbranders team was great to work with. They created a nice looking logo for the Nalgene water bottles that I ordered for my Boy Scout Troop. The bottles turned out even better than I expected them to. "

2016-04-19

Great product with great customer service!

"Our business ordered the Eddy CamelBak water bottles with our logo for promotional purposes. I had many questions before I placed the order and they were all answered promptly. The whole process from start to finish was quick and easy. Marcus and Jay took care of everything and always stayed in contact, providing me updates on the order. The final product is exactly what we were looking for. We are very happy and satisfied with the results. I would recommend Drinkbranders.com to any individual, business or group. We would and will be ordering from them again! Thanks again Marcus and Jay!!"

2016-04-18

Great product, service, and overall experience

"Overall I am very satisfied with the product, but most of all the level of customer service provided. After placing my order I was contacted by my personal artist/designer and that made this process to easy and efficient. We were able to work together to make a great gift that our employees really enjoyed. The team was very responsive to our needs and able to get our product shipped to us in a very short window of time. All of my interactions with all the staff were very positive and I would definitely recommend them and use them in the future. "

2016-04-01

"Drink Branders was very easy to work and their customer service and response time are top notch! They were able to produce and deliver the nalgene bottles needed for my event quickly and efficiently. "

2016-03-31

Great Service, Great Price, Great Quality

"My company ordered 600 water bottles for an event we are hosting. After shopping, even through our own vendors, drinkbranders had by far the best pricing. Their customer service was excellent, and very quick to respond. Their design team was quick to make my minor tweaks and provide a very accurate proof. As advertised, all of our bottles showed up within 10 business days of payment.

Overall VERY pleased!

2016-03-28

We are healthy superheros!

"Our company team is trying to find ways to have a healthier lifestyle. We purchased Podium Chill bottles from CamelBak. We added our company logo on the bottle. They turned out better than we thought! Drinkbranders was very helpful and made sure our bottles were perfect before we purchased them. I am so excited to see everyone's faces as I hand them out for our Biggest Loser Competition! I would hesitate to use Drinkbranders for our next purchase and would recommend them to anyone. Thank you for helping our company become more healthy. "

2016-03-22

Quick design and delivery!

"Great experience working with Drinkbranders. The design process was very quick (despite asking for an edit to the proof) and the item was shipped promptly. We're really happy with our decision! "

2016-03-16

Awesome Customized Nalgenes!

"My class of 2016 Wilderness Travel Course students wanted to give our instructors a nice gift for all they've taught us. Nalgenes are super useful gifts for backcountry adventurers and Drink Branders was able to take our customized graphic, make it the right size and bring it to life on the bottles. The team at Drink Branders was mindful of the time pressures we were under, set up the artwork within hours and sent us mockups of the two color options we were considering. Drink Branders made sure we received the bottles on time and the instructors loved them!"

2016-03-16

Exceeded Expectations! :)

"LOVED the water bottles I ordered. I had some troubles with ordering them at first because the initial bottle was out of stock, but Marcus was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions and helped me through every step of the process. I would definitely recommend ordering custom bottles through this company! Also the production and shipping time was fairly fast!"

2016-03-15

Great customer service. Fast turn around.

"I ordered Nalgene bottles with custom logo. The set up and ordering process was painless. Marcus Christian with drinkbranders.com was easy to work with and very helpful throughout the process. Oh yeah, I was very happy with the product as well. "

2016-03-09

So Accomodating!

"We purchased the Glass Eddy Camelback bottles to promote our business, which are amazing. The selection for printing is wonderful, and when we got the bottles the printing was crisp and clear. The entire team at Drink Branders, however, were what made this such a great experience. Everyone was prompt and helpful whenever we had questions, and when we had an issue they resolved it quickly and with no trouble! It was really wonderful to work with them, and we would recommend them to any other business or group looking for high quality custom products. "

2016-03-09

Fast, Easy and exactly what we ordered!

"We have ordered a custom branded nalgene for our employees twice now thru DrinkBranders and both times the process was easy, quick with a quick turn around. The nalgene bottles are exactly what we wanted them to be and my team loves them! The customer support from DrinkBranders was awesome - they were helpful without being pushy and made sure we were happy with our order. Thank you! "

2016-03-08

perfect police

"Service was an absolute breeze! Quick response and high quality customization. We were updated throughout the entire process. Thank you Marcus and Jay for all the amazing help!"

2016-03-08

Took my son's idea and made it happen!

"My son decided he wanted to give out water bottles as a favor at his Bar Mitzvah. Drink Branders worked with us to create exactly what he wanted. They sent us a sample of the bottle so he could see the color. They took the artwork from his invitation and recreated it on the bottle. The turnaround was so quick it took us by surprise to find the four boxes of water bottles on our front porch much sooner than we expected. The customer service was top notch from start to finish with frequent check-ins and assurances that the product would be ready on time and meet our expectations. Thank you to Marcus and the entire team at Drinkbranders!"

Share Drinkbranders.com's store rating

Drinkbranders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Drinkbranders.com is a merchant member
Drinkbranders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.