Stores > Drinkbranders.com

• Customer Support: 877-635-4246
    • Business Hours: 8:30AM - 5:30PM EST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review Drinkbranders.com by clicking a star below.
2016-01-12

Great customer service

"Working with the design team was really easy and fun and turn around was lightening fast!

This review was modified by catherinee_hoch on January 12 2016 01:32:31 PM

2016-01-08

"I placed an order of some promo cups (Tervis). We received them today and they were beyond our expectations! We are extremely pleased with the item! From the very beginning of questions about placing and order to recieving the order they were very helpful! They responded quickly and had great communication! We will definitely be ordering again in the future! Thank You!!"

2016-01-06

"Quick service. great assistance with customizing colors"

2015-12-29

"So you're probably looking at all these 5-star reviews and wondering if they're all real. I was a little suspicious before my first order too, but they're rated this highly for a reason.

Ordered a hundred mugs for a promotion third week of December, and they were in hand less than a week later - no rush shipping or production needed!

Their production department did a great job working with me on my design so I could see the final product before they even sent it to print. After an issue I had with a different vendor and a bottle wrap not being quite centered on both sides, I was a little worried but they took great care of me. Product itself looks slick as heck in hand, and the price was a dime cheaper a unit than their next nearest competitor.

They'll be my new vendor for any of my drinkware needs!

2015-12-28

"We placed a large, rushed order and Drinkbranders was extremely accommodating with making it happen very quickly while giving us outstanding quality. They stayed in touch with us on the status of our order and gave us a very personal service. We were so happy with our order that we place an additional order. We would use them over and over again and would highly recommend them to others!"

This review was modified by whytekj on December 28 2015 07:55:38 AM

2015-12-28

"Marcus, my sales rep, was awesome and super helpful. We got custom water bottles for our school that were top quality in design and durability. I would HIGHLY recommend working with DrinkBranders for your custom water bottle needs. They rock!"

This review was modified by ewhoffer on December 28 2015 07:19:16 AM

2015-12-03

"Very pleasant to work with. Was in constant contact via email after submitting our artwork. They were able to adjust it based on my requests and it turned out great! Sent a proof back for me to finalize just as they said they would. Would definitely recommend and use again in the future."

2015-12-01

"Ordering was a breeze- their selection is great and the representatives (Marcus and Doug!) who assist with placing art and confirming all my choices could not have been more on top of their game. Half of my order arrived within 10 days! Definitely will be ordering from here again. "

This review was modified by shamcgee on December 01 2015 03:40:09 PM

2015-12-01

"Front start to finish, I've been very satisfied with everything about my experience with DrinkBranders! The customer service was prompt, appropriate, caring, and helpful. The designers did exactly what I was looking for. The product was excellent quality also! I had an issue with only 1 bottle out of the 90 I ordered, but that was resolved very quickly by customer service. I have already recommended them to coworkers, and I'm in the process of placing another order myself for a different club! Thank you!"

2015-11-30

"DrinkBranders was excellent to work with from the very first phone call through to the final product. All my questions were answered timely and thoroughly. The design team did an amazing job modifying our artwork to ensure the water bottles looked great. The quality of the printing and the product are impressive. We are extremely satisfied with DrinkBranders and will definitely be buying more. "

2015-11-24

"Drink Branders has been a joy to work with. Marcus was exceptional with customer service and made sure we got the product we needed for our Holiday Party. Thank you all for your fast responses and fast delivery!"

2015-11-22

"Excellent products and super easy to work with!"

2015-11-18

"After having searched through the internet for the better part of a few days free time, I came across DrinkBranders.com. I contacted them with questions about 2 items my company wanted to purchase. In hardly any time at all, they responded and answered my questions.

I even explained that in the past my company had ordered things for Christmas gifts to our employees, and the items that were promised to be delivered by the past company still haven't shown up in over 10 months time.

We completed our order for Christmas gifts and they were very fast in sending the ordered custom items just as we wanted even before Thanksgiving.

Overall, extremely pleased with the service and support this company provides and look very forward to doing business with them in the future as the need arises. Drink Branders delivers with outstanding customer service and quality products in a timely manner,

This review was modified by mattknepel on November 18 2015 01:19:52 PM

2015-11-12

"Very fast and easy. Marcus was exceptional with communication and follow through. Our bottles turned out fantastic!"

This review was modified by annabella-75343 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-10

"I was very impressed with the personal and customized attention and communication I received from Drinkbranders. They exceeded my expectations of customer service and helped me cancel and order and resubmit another after a misunderstanding. They delivered on time and responded quickly to every email and phone call I made to make my ordering experience smooth. I would highly recommend this company and will certainly be using them on future projects.
Jon Kenerson
Owner
Treworgy Family Orchards
Levant, Maine

This review was modified by jon-52416 on November 12 2015 09:22:01 AM

Share Drinkbranders.com's store rating

Drinkbranders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Drinkbranders.com is a merchant member
Drinkbranders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,425 merchant members.