Stores > ECS Tuning

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review ECS Tuning by clicking a star below.
2017-09-15

best service and organized company

"they are very serious and compromized. organized and clean.
www.autoalemana.com bmw parts Colombia

2017-09-01

terrible customer service

"Terrible customer service and shipping. I ordered parts I needed to make my car functional again on August 18th expecting them to be here by the 24th, got nothing by then so I sent an email inquiring about my order. I was then told they would be delivered by the 28th, that date rolled around and still nothing, no money had even been withdrawn from account to show they started shipping. I emailed again very early in the morning explaining my situation, and naturally expected some sort of reply that day, but I didn't. I got an email the next day asking what the problem was and to "please advise." I had already explained my situation, but I explained it again, in their defense I did forget to include the order number. I was then pushed off onto someone else who would tell me they had another part that they could ship for another $25. Surprised they wanted to charge me more money for a part that should have already been here, I asked why this was. I got response from either of these two and only received an auto generated email that told me the manufacturer was at fault and my parts wouldn't ship until September 5th, 5 days after the maximum time allowed. Needless to say I cancelled my order by email and telephone. I received and email later that day asking me to explain "why they failed" by the head of customer service. Funny how only when things went bad do I get to talk to someone who could've actually helped me. I actually emailed the two guys I had been, trying to find out why these parts were all of sudden delayed so much, and got no response from one, and the other told me he doesn't deal with shipping. "

2017-08-08

Slow Shipping (horse and buggy slow)

"Ordered some bolts for a bearing replacement job, thinking Ohio to NJ 2 days max on standard shipping. WRONG, day four and maybe maybe not today. Customer service never asked how they can help just sorry they failed. with the excuse free shipping is 5 to 7 days. But why did the tools I ordered at the same time same order make it in one day. Why because it was drop shipped from a supplier again in Ohio but made it in one day.

Customer lost forever... fancy website doesn't equal good service!

Santa cruz
2017-04-19

Good service slow shipping

"Great friendly customer service Poor shipping speeds huge selection "

2017-04-11

fast shipping

"First time buying from ECS and by far my experience has been awesome all parts deliver by the time frame costumer service was excellent most definitely will buy from them again..
Thanks guys..

2017-04-05

Frustrating customer service experience

"I purchased a set of Rotoform wheels for my vehicle using their "does it fit" screen. Received the wheels and when attempting to mount them on the front hubs they interfered with the calipers. I even used a 15 mm spacer ( which should not be necessary) and the spokes still contacted the calipers. I spoke with customer service and they asked for photos, my VIN #, which I provided, and was told they needed to check with the "parts team." After several more messages by me asking what the status was, they sent me a wheel application guide indicating they should fit because they were the same offset as the OEM's. I responded that the depth of the hub from the face of the wheel mounting surface to the spokes was visibly shorter than the OEM's. I measured the difference and it was approximately 20 mm meaning I would need a 20 mm spacer plus 20 mm longer wheel bolts. I reminded customer service that when I purchased the wheels no spacers were specified as necessary. I passed this on and stated I would need the spacers and wheel bolts sent to me. I waited for a response and two days laters I received an email asking what size spacers I needed??? At this point I told the customer service rep. I wasted too much time and I would buy the spacers from another source. I have purchased several thousand dollars of parts and accessories from ECS Tuning over the past several years. I even asked to be transferred to a different customer service rep. or supervisor/manager as I felt the rep. I was dealing with simply didn't understand what I was attempting to communicate (in emails and verbally). The response always went back to "they should fit" based on the manufacture's spec sheet????? I will no longer purchase anything from ECS Tuning after this bad experience. There are many competitors in the marketplace. Don"

2017-04-05

ECS Tuning is the best!

"The service, free shipping, and prices can't be beat, and the customer service is excellent! I received an order that was damaged by FedEx, and ECS tuning sent me a replacement hassle-free. Their chat option is very helpful, and they respond to all questions and emails quickly. I recommend ECS tuning for anything needed and carry a huge selection of hard to find parts for Euro vehicles. Thanks again for the great experience and I'll be a loyal customer for life!"

2017-04-03

"I ordered the wrong part and needed help. I used the chat option since I was at work and they helped me figure out which engine I have, which part I needed and how to process the return. I received everything promptly and my return was processed very quickly, couldn't ask for more! "

2017-04-03

Great Company and Great Experience

"ECS tuning was very fast, very efficient and I would definitely recommend them to other potential customers."

ECS Tuning is amazing!

"Having a car that is more rare they had the parts i needed and more. I have ordered from ECS for over a year and never had problems. Always fast processing, shipping, and customer service with any questions. I love ECS i keep a sticker on my car to let other people know!

02' Audi A6 4.2

2017-03-31

The best on-line performance store

"I was looking for a euro switch for my mk7 gti not only did they have the part.(wo/auto headlights) alittle harder to find. the salesman took the time to answer my questions to make sure I was getting the right part. Great service and good prices. It's the first and last place to look for performance parts."

Flawless Experience

"ECS Tuning provided the most comprehensive catalogue of in-stock inventory, accurate online depictions and descriptions, a choice of factory parts or those of "legit" OEM suppliers, pricing wasn't even competitive; ECS came in below price points offered by other specialty houses, and FREE (no minimum) shipping via FedEx Ground. A quick phone chat with a "real" sales rep. who possessed a "real" working knowledge, was a real treat. Order shipped on day of order; and despite weather-related delays across the country, parts were received in two business days. With over a decade of online ordering special parts, ECS has now become my exclusive go-to resource."

Great vendor

"Great prices. Easy to find part when you know the part number. Quick, free shipping (orders over $49). Called to add a part after order was placed, no problem.
It can be a little cumbersome to browse to find parts. It would be nice if you could filter results based on build date or VIN, so you only see parts that will fit your car.

Great products

"I ordered parts for my BMW and received them quickly. They were exactly as advertised and seem to be good quality parts. Will definitely be ordering from them again. "

2017-03-31

The only place I go for parts!

"Always easy to navigate, preassembled kits make maintenance projects a breeze and eliminate the process of making long lists of parts. Customer service has so far been prompt and helpful, the only place I'll repeatedly buy parts from!"

Share ECS Tuning's store rating

ECS Tuning is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ECS Tuning is not a merchant member
ECS Tuning does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!