Stores > ECS Tuning

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review ECS Tuning by clicking a star below.
2017-03-31

Worth it

"Ordered an upper radiator hose, no instructions required. Plus a lot of money was saved by usin ECS. "

Great prices and service

"Very large selection of performance parts with great prices. Free shipping too."

Lights

"Well purchased a set of aftermarket headlights listed as bi xenon for and b7 Audi a4 turns out they they were not the were a set of lights for retrofitting stock halogen lights to aftermarket xenon lights and to be out of pocket for shipping and return shipping **** !!!! Specially when it was the sellers listing that's was incorrect and fitment was wrong and the same company depot does sell the lights for factory d1s xenon and these where not it !!!!

2017-03-30

Great product at a great price

"ECS Tuning had the exact item that I needed for my BMW when every other website was on back order. Their price was also better than the others! Shipping was super fast and free. I will definitely return !"

2017-03-30

Long time customer looking elsewhere to shop

"I have been buying products from ecs almost exclusively for 7 years. I have had mostly good experiences, but in the last two years I have been continually displeased. It started when shipping costs seemed to jump, sometimes at astronomical process (went from free shipping to 500 when I added a non ecs spoiler) I have also noticed an influx of Chinese crap (fog light kit for a mkiv jetta) not only was it not ecs, the instructions were in Chinese and the wire harness was a universal type. I ignored these taking blame that I should have done better homework, but after buying a key fob refresh where the buttons wouldn't work on the fob, and a fob case that would slip around my key didn't last one week... I am searching for alternatives. I have always pushed friends to ecs and recommended them, but I feel the company has gotten too big and is losing touch with what originally brought me to them. And finally... If a product is on back order, I want to know before paying and then waiting 30 days to find out you haven't processed my payment and I need to re submit. No. I'm not doing it, I needed new brakes and pads two weeks ago when I purchased my rear wheel bearings. I'm going to look elsewhere. Maybe I'll come back, but for now they are losing a very dedicated customer. My name is David Thomas I own a mkv gti, one of the last 8 VWs I have owned since 2002."

Coiloves fk

"Excelente servicio . Realmente superaron por mucho mis expectativas mas que un sitio web es la puerta al cielo en cuanto a performance para nuestros vag "

2017-03-30

All parts you need in one place. Not the best bargain but reasonable prices.

"Would give 5 starts if we could get free shipping label for returns. Besides that, easy to get RMA. Very responsive chat."

Great customer service

"I have placed many orders with ECS and have always received what was expected. Any issues were quickly resolved to no cost to me."

ECS is great

"ECS Tuning is great to work with! The have a great selection and their pricing is very competitive! Will shop there again!"

Great

"Great servive great parts awesome parts and prices"

Great quality

"Bought my fiance carpet mats for his M3. They came in on time with no hassle and they look great! "

One of the better shops

"ECS bought Turner Motorsports!? This is a great shop with all the aftermarket and OEM parts in one place. Good prices and great support, with a very decent website that lets you manage cars and wishlists. If they had forums or tech articles, this place would be my new home. "

Awesome Preformance and Price

"Finding and ordering was a breeze awesome preformance part at reasonable prices only dislike was I paid an extra $15 for 4-5 day shipping but received it in about 10 days but definitely won't hold me back from buying from them again"

2017-03-30

Dropped part of my order and didn't notify me

"Order number was 007-773-891. I asked them to split the order up (OEM E30 parts and some Euro bumper trim). The OEM parts were in stock but the bumper trim was out of stock for a couple weeks, so I asked ECS to split up the shipping so I could get the in-stock parts ASAP and begin working on my car. I expected the first half of my order before the weekend, based on the shipping information given. They didn't show up until the next week, so I wasn't able to work on my car that weekend. On top of that, nearly 2 weeks later and there's no notice of shipping the second half of my order. I called to see what happened and apparently they just dropped the second half, with no notification. Will likely look at other OEM parts suppliers at this point."

Easy to navigate

"My husband has been wanting a programmer for his Volkswagen and Audi. The product was easy to find and verify it would work on both cars. My order arrived in a timely manner. "

Share ECS Tuning's store rating

ECS Tuning is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ECS Tuning is not a merchant member
ECS Tuning does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!