Stores > ECS Tuning

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
Voice your opinion! Review ECS Tuning by clicking a star below.

Great service

"Always have what I need and is shipped fast and reasonably."

This review was modified by mred1112 on March 20 2017 07:45:01 PM

Highly recommend the ECS Assembled Kits

"I have been a ECS customer since 2012 and even though there may have been some bumps in the relationship (like waiting 3 months for a badgeless grille back in 2012) but overall I'm very satisfied with ECS's customer service and their initiative to contact me first whenever there was an issue with an order. I really can't recommend ECS enough and am a big fan of the assembled kits - they give you everything you need for all your DIY projects. "

This review was modified by mlody91 on March 20 2017 07:45:01 PM

2017-03-20

Got what I was looking for

"Website is user friendly and easy to find what you are looking for. Shipping time is not always accurate and I send an email to customer service and never got an answer. That being said, I got what I ordered and it was all good after all."

This review was modified by Josianelanglois on March 20 2017 07:00:01 PM

Awesome

"Great prices and fast shipping. Got all the items needed to do the oil change on my 2008 Audi A4 at fair price"

This review was modified by SEsp92 on March 20 2017 06:45:02 PM

It is fascinating.

"For out side of US customer, ESCtuning is best shop.
I could get bling bling stuffs for low price.
I misordered once, and had to make efforts to cancel my order but it works well with live chat.
Strong recommendation.

This review was modified by ecsgoat on March 20 2017 06:45:02 PM

Fantastic business

"Fast shipping, good prices, great customer service"

This review was modified by Mkras218 on March 20 2017 06:00:01 PM

2017-03-20

Well priced and arrived fast

"Ordered a set of rubber mats for my new Golf R. ECS had them at a good price. The mats arrived quickly and in good condition. Happy."

This review was modified by allythom on March 20 2017 05:45:01 PM

2017-03-20

great item but poor customer service and shipping

"ordered ECS brand SS lines for my M3 which are definitely are of good quality. When I ordered the item the site said it would ship the same day, well 1 day after my order placement my item's shipping label gets created and 2 days later it finally gets picked up by fedex and arrived at my door step more than a week after I originally placed the order for the item. When I confronted ECS tuning about the time delay before the item arrived in fedex's hands they simply said because I got the free shipping option for spending more than 100 dollars that I had low priority on getting the item out. Needless to say I may just stick with other BMW parts distributor who offer free shipping that arrives on my door step 2-3 days reliably for further builds."

This review was modified by andrewtmai on March 20 2017 04:15:01 PM

2017-03-20

Customer Service goes the extra step

"I recently ordered two carbon fiber parts through ECS and asked whether they could physically inspect the BMW Performance part prior to shipping to me. The representative that I spoke with (Mike Panning) was knowledgeable and exceptional. He offered to checking parts for imperfections prior to reshipping since this had happened with a different BMW Performance part purchased directly through the dealer. Both parts were received in perfect condition and have since been installed by my BMW dealership and look fantastic! I'm very pleased with the service and pricing offered through ECS (they were 10 percent cheaper than the BMW dealership). I would strongly recommend ECS and urge you to ask for Mike... he's great!"

This review was modified by ebwperez67 on March 20 2017 03:30:01 PM

2017-03-20

Fast shipping and high quality parts

"Great website, easy to enter and locate part numbers, fast shipping"

This review was modified by sound_design_03 on March 20 2017 03:30:01 PM

2017-03-20

Fast shipping, easy shopping, awesome service

"Was so easy to buy stuff, the shopping cart it's pretty simple to use, to any customer, I feel very satisfied with the service, also with my product/order in ECS Tuning, I'll continue buying stuff from this amazing shop"

This review was modified by Ne70 on March 20 2017 03:15:02 PM

Satisfaction guaranteed

"Packaged well. Box was damaged slightly but the product inside was in spectacular condition. All parts ordered arrived in a timely fashion. Appreciate the service and would order from again "

This review was modified by yamahaquads91 on March 20 2017 01:30:02 PM

2017-03-20

speedy fast timing belt kit

"Needed a little help finding the right kit because of the year split. Customer service had me hooked up with all the kits that would work for my application. I just had to pick the kit that i wanted. Fast shipping, had the kit in a few days. Everything was packed nicely, no damage to anything. "

This review was modified by Insane900rr on March 20 2017 01:00:07 PM

2017-03-20

Very professional, quick shipping, but pay attention to shipping costs.

"This is my second order from ECS. Both were handled flawlessly and my parts arrived quickly. I decided to place a 3rd order for multiple parts. The total of the parts was around $30.00 and there were 3 parts total. The parts were all small, plastic and very lightweight (trim clips, etc.). The standard shipping cost showed up at $60.00! I don't know how the website calculates shipping. But for orders of multiple parts, it should be examined and fixed. All of these parts would have fit in a USPS flat rate small box. Good service and inventory, but make sure you check out the shipping costs,...."

This review was modified by russ7255 on March 20 2017 01:00:07 PM

2017-03-20

Very reliable, fast and trouble free

"First time customer with ECS and am very satisfied. Very competitive prices and fast & Free shipping. Will be shopping again soon!"

This review was modified by donezra on March 20 2017 01:00:07 PM

Share ECS Tuning's store rating

ECS Tuning is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ECS Tuning is not a merchant member
ECS Tuning does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!