Stores > ECS Tuning

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review ECS Tuning by clicking a star below.

Excellent Products at great prices

"Appreciate the pre-assembled kits, makes ordering. ,much easier (especially when you provide OEM alternatives). Great job! "

Birthday Present

"Purchased an oil catch system for my fiances birthday and it arrived as scheduled and he was very happy with the product. Thank you!"

2017-03-30

Great Selection but hard to find

"ECS has had just about everything needed for my E30 at a fair price. However, most of their product descriptions are lacking or don't provide the same depth as competitors. Some of my past parts have not been compatible with my specific model despite the model being listed... Would appreciate the addition of build dates to compatible parts in descriptions.

Otherwise these guys are great about shipping, customer service and the lot.

ECS Tuning Order Number 021-574-792

"I love my e46 and I only put quality parts in my car. More than 2 years of buying parts and accessories from you guys. Best website for car guys/ladies like myself. I will never stop buying parts from you people!!!!"

Best Prices

"They have the best prices around."

Good parts selection...fair packaging

"I have placed about 20 orders with ECS over the past 5 years and have loved their pricing and selection of parts, making them a great option instead of overpaying at the dealers. They do their research to find alternative or supplier direct parts too so you can usually find the original replacement at a lower price without having the VW logo on the part.

The reason I only gave a few stars on my review is that on a few recent orders the packaging has been horrible. The boxes are oversized and there is nothing to hold the sometime delicate parts in place to survive the shipping through convayors and sorting machines. In one package I received, the shock rod was actually sticking through the side of the box. In another shipment, paper filters were placed in a box with heavy items causing the delicate paper filters to be slightly smashed.

As I said, I love ECS for their parts selection but they greatly need to improve their packaging methods to meet the standards that German car owners expect.

So far so good

"Just one thing I want to point out, they don't have the option for you to cancel the order after you place the order like on Amazon, other than that great service. "

ECS brake kit

"I bought a brake kit from ECS and had it overnight and something went wrong with shipping department and got it a day late. I called ECS and they refunded me the shipping cost, that's what I call great customer service."

Great job

"I recently placed an order and forgot to add an item, I called customer service and they were very helpful and courteous and added the item for me, thanks great job"

2017-03-30

Just in the nick of time!

"ECS Tuning was recommended by a friend, but like a dummy I place my order with another company. And guess what, they sent the wrong part and didn't carry the correct part for my Audi. ECS Tuning did! And I was able to place my order on a Thursday afternoon and I received it the next day, I was rolling again by Saturday morning! "

2017-03-30

Great place to buy parts for maintenance

"Great place to buy parts for maintenance. Usually have parts in stock for quick shipping, but this time and item had to be shipped later. If you go with free shipping, it arrives a little slower (obviously) but if you're planning ahead, Free shipping is always good. "

Luv'em

"I can always find what I need at a great price. They are my go-to auto parts store!"

#1 site for car parts!

"always a great experience, prices are very low followed by top quality products and there are always knowledge professionals to answer amy question you might have it deff feels great to buy with confidence, shipping is free on most orders and really fast i highly recommend them! at tge top of my list!!!!"

2.0 coil conversion

"They answered all the questions i had and and gave some great info. Still have not received them yet. "

Super!

"Always fast and reliable , nice packaging, safe delivery"

Share ECS Tuning's store rating

ECS Tuning is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ECS Tuning is not a merchant member
ECS Tuning does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!