Stores > ECS Tuning

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
Voice your opinion! Review ECS Tuning by clicking a star below.

Incorrect part

"I ordered and intercooler for my car, which should be an exact fit considering entering all of my cars info. Long story short, I ended up waiting over a week with no clue on an eta, cause they use FedEx smartpost(which is the worst, pay a little extra for something better), for them to send me the wrong part. "

This review was modified by ColeChristensen on March 23 2017 07:15:01 AM

It's a shame

"First I'll say this. I used to have extremely good luck shopping here. Could find some good stuff for a decent price. Now while that is still relatively true, it's no longer worth the headache. My past 3 shopping experiences have ended in shambles. Once they were missing an item to my order, another time they told me after I ordered an item that the pickers couldn't pull an item because it was out of stock, it was in stock on the website. Meanless to say they eventually worked that out and sent it when it became available
The 3rd time it took 3 weeks for my item to get here. They're in Ohio, I'm in PA. Now I blame FedEx for that. The worst shipping service known to man. Should change shippers, and lower shipping costs, the free shipping on $49 orders recently hss been nice, but is not usual. The shame of it is, they have some nice, quality parts, and a fantastic websites. But I will not shop here any longer if I can help it, baring my past 3 bad experiences in a row in mind

This review was modified by Pitchwayne on March 23 2017 07:00:07 AM

2017-03-23

we were told an outright lie!

"i ordered a timing belt kit for a vw touareg. the shipping date was supposed to be march 9 for saturday delivery. i paid an extra $15 for this service fedx. i didnt recevieve it, so on monday i called ecs to check on it. fed x had no route info outside of pending. the little girl at ecs insured me that it left there on march 9th. I had an appointment to have installed march 15. i called back on march 14 and again was told taht it left there march 9 and sometimes fedx just pick up the packages and dont put them in the computer. I again called fedx and told that wasnt possible. finally I called ecs back and canclled the order and wanted my money back at 9:30 on the 14. I ordered the part from world pac and it at 2:30 that afternoon. The fedx route appeared on my email on march 16 showing that they had just picked the package at ecs [ a week later]. I did get my money back onmarch 18. I was very disappointed in the stories[lie] and the poor service."

This review was modified by frank harmstad on March 23 2017 07:00:07 AM

Perfect Fitment!

"I recently ordered a set of adapters for my VW MK6 Jetta from ECS Tuning. I ran across a set of 19' wheels with new tires that i really liked the only problem is that the wheels came off a BMW which has a different bolt pattern than my Jetta. After looking around online i came across these adapters from ECS that allows you to use wheels with a 5x120 bolt pattern so I ordered a set. Price was reasonable, once they arrived I noticed right away that ECS really takes pride in their business, box was labeled with their logo. As i open the box everything was neatly packed and wrapped as to prevent damages to the parts. I inspected the parts and you could tell high quality and craftsmanship that went into these adapters. They included enough bolts to mount the adapters onto the rotors and hub, the installation docs on their website was easy to follow, with torque specs and everything you need to know in order to complete the installation. This isn't the first time i order from ECS Tuning and every time i get exactly what i order and need. ECS Tuning is definitely the place to go for all your german car needs. "

This review was modified by JCSanchez on March 23 2017 07:00:07 AM

Recirculation valve

"It was good. They were informative and helpful"

This review was modified by ABN07 on March 23 2017 07:00:07 AM

Great customer service

"These guys have the best customer service. Very responsive and comprehensive."

This review was modified by TitaniumYellowGazelle on March 23 2017 06:45:02 AM

Great Experience!

"Great inventory of BMW parts, relatively inexpensive, and prompt customer service!"

This review was modified by jmsnegus on March 23 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-03-23

I am one happy Bmw owner.

"The sales staff is awesome. They are knowledgeable and listen to my needs. I never feel like I'm being sold on something I don't need. Items shopped in a timely fashion. I proudly display ESCTuning stickers on my E46. "

This review was modified by JoshuaBrown on March 23 2017 06:15:01 AM

Great Experience

"Good prices, lots of hard to find parts and quick responses.

Thank you ECS!

This review was modified by StephenP. on March 23 2017 06:15:01 AM

AWESOME!!!

"Always fast shipping and has the parts I need when I place my orders. Great customer service when you call in for assistance or the new Chat feature on the site is clutch as well."

This review was modified by chanwmcolin on March 23 2017 06:15:01 AM

2017-03-22

ECS Tuning

"Extensive parts list to pick from, both OEM and aftermarket options for both of my cars. Great to have clear visuals of the parts and know what I'm ordering. Nice to have free shipping (sometimes over a certain purchase price), and quick delivery. "

This review was modified by MountainMeadowSkink on March 22 2017 07:15:01 PM

2017-03-22

Perú Tuning !!!

"Hi, there I'm from Arequipa, Peru
two weeks ago I bought some items From ECS tuning
it was the best experience buying on the website
Cause, they have good personality about your car

This review was modified by Luis -27740 on March 22 2017 05:15:02 AM

Excellent variety

"I've ordered from ECS tuning a few times and each experience was a delight. Everything came quickly and without problems and the staff was always more than helpful. What I like about ECS is they have everything. It's a one stop shop for anything you need. I highly recommend!"

This review was modified by GregPrenger on March 21 2017 07:15:02 PM

ECS the best!

"Some people look for a low cost, some for great service, others a combination of cost and service. With ECS you get a combination of all, plus attention to detail, feedback, alternatives. They provide all and more!"

This review was modified by AldrianSilva on March 21 2017 03:45:01 PM

High level Service

"ECS TUNING provide the best parts stock and the qualified people to guide trough their customer services . The best I have experienced. "

This review was modified by DanielCalder Ón on March 21 2017 01:30:02 PM

Share ECS Tuning's store rating

ECS Tuning is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ECS Tuning is not a merchant member
ECS Tuning does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!