Stores > ECS Tuning

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review ECS Tuning by clicking a star below.

VW Spindles

"A Google search of hub / bearing assemblies turned up ECS Tuning. The order process was easy, the price was competitive, and the parts showed up complete / on time. I would recommend the, "

Very Good shopping experience

"Everithing was ok. The products are as I request."

Great supplier

"The set of shocks went on sale and I couldn't pass them up. Great price and an extra factory rebate! The biggest surprise though was that they were on my doorstep the next morning for no extra shipping charge.
I have the rest of the suspension refresh on my wish list and will be picking them up soon. I also had trouble getting the rebate form from the manufacturer and ECS customer service sent it within a few minutes. What great service!.

Top notch

"Order # 746-735-647

Top notch replacement products for my '02 325ci! I had a couple of questions about installation when the parts arrived and the guy who helped me (David or dan I think...) was super knowledgeable and helped he with my question asap!! Will be ordering again!!

Top of the line

"ECS Tuning is the only place I will buy parts for my baby,2002 530i M~Sport. They have helped me keep her running beyond 200k miles. I will not go anywhere else for parts and service! Thank you ECS Tuning! Jeff"

Excellent!

"Ordered multiple items, during multiple purchases, and had nothing but great experiences. The pricing, for the items I've bought, has been the lowest I could find. Everything I purchased was OE, not aftermarket, so I got factory quality."

Fast Shipping

"Ordered a sale item and qualified for free shipping. I expected it would take a week but it arrived at my door only 2 days later and was exactly as described. Perfect!"

Quick and Easy

"Came across this website before but never had the need to order anything until recently. Ordered an Oil Change kit and cabin filter. Everything arrived quickly and was as described. Prices were pretty good in my opinion. I did see some other OEM parts that I found were more expensive here than other Audi sites."

great service

"i like to buy all my stuff there is always give good prices and great delivery keep doing great work"

2017-03-30

Tippy shipping, huge product inventory, and great prices and great customers care

"Everything I've ordered has been spot on in fitment and look."

540i control arms

"Got the parts I ordered, on time, reasonably fast. Would order from ECS again. "

Quick and Easy

"While I was a bit disappointed that it took so long to arrive through the U.S. Mail, I'm going to cut ECS some slack on this one since the box for the vavle cover gasket was oversized.

2017-03-30

Excellent on-line store to get BMW parts!

"Place an order and received genius BMW parts at good discounted price shipper than buying at dealer ship. I will use ECS tuning as my primary source to order [parts for my 2014 BMW X5. "

2017-03-29

Perfect Everytime!

"Love ordering from ECS, super fast shipping and unbeatable prices. Have used them many times and will continue to give them all of my business. Thanks guys!"

2017-03-29

2011 Audi s4

"Great website! Fast and affordable shipping. Very organized and they have a lot of parts available"

Share ECS Tuning's store rating

ECS Tuning is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ECS Tuning is not a merchant member
ECS Tuning does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!