Stores > ECS Tuning

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
Voice your opinion! Review ECS Tuning by clicking a star below.

Excellent variety of products

"ECS is always adding new products. Absolutely love the variety to choose from!"

This review was modified by ShaneMcNutt on March 21 2017 01:00:07 PM

Do not buy. Stay away.

"Ordered a side skirt kit for my M3, that had a 1 day shipping label when I ordered... got an email the next day saying it was being shipped. Great. Fast shipping.... NOT.

A week goes by and the tracking number says the label was only created, but no one ever picked it up or dropped it off. I called customer service, they said item comes from a direct vendor and they'd get in touch with them and return to me with an update. I wait, no updates, no courtesy call, nothing. I call again several times and this goes on for 3 weeks. Finally I get a date that the item would be shipped.

I wait... again... nothing. I call, and they say the same story. The processing department and the direct vendor have not provided any updates. This goes on for 3 weeks. At this point I am not dealing with this business anymore. They obviously have no idea what they are doing and have poor customer service.

If the item was on back order and I was told this from the beginning I would've waited, but the fact that I'm being told the same story every day is not acceptable.

This review was modified by PearGuppy on March 21 2017 12:30:02 PM

Love ECS Tuning

"Love ECS Tuning. They always have the parts I need."

This review was modified by SunsetReptile on March 21 2017 11:15:02 AM

Great customer service representatives

"Easily found just what I needed on the vehicle-driven website. At check out I was able to use multiple payment sources to pay the invoice, including a VISA gift card. The card was denied, so I called customer service. I was directed to billing by a friendly CSR. The billing clerk easily handled processing my gift card for payment, and the order shipped within 48 hours. "

This review was modified by RedOrangeMockingbird on March 21 2017 10:15:02 AM

No Issues

"Products were competitively priced and shipping was free, no complaints here."

This review was modified by BattleshipGreyGrasshopper on March 21 2017 10:15:02 AM

Great US company!

"My very intensive search for a BMW special tool kit lead me to ECS website. After spending countless hours seeking for the tool I came to the conclusion that ECS is the only place on Earth that stocked such thing. And this is ironic as it is a made in Germany tool but you only find it in a US based company. This is where “God Bless America” fits well.
ECS promptly responded to my first email enquiring for stock and price confirmation and they shipped the toll kit to Portugal in no time.
Very pleased with ECS. Great people to work with. Will do business again.

This review was modified by CDP-101 on March 21 2017 08:00:02 AM

It Came

"The online experience for ECS Tuning is very easy and convenient. You can put in exactly what car you have from their drop down menus and then they will only show you parts and accessories that will fit your car. "

This review was modified by caspy on March 21 2017 05:45:01 AM

Long time customer

"I might not alwats agree with the shipping charges, but ECS Tuning has never really done me wrong in the many years i have shopped with them."

This review was modified by Jieloner on March 21 2017 05:30:02 AM

2017-03-20

Impressed with my first order!

"My son bought an older BMW and I discovered ECS when searching a part... They had what we needed at a fair price, plus the item was on sale and shipped out quick and well packaged. Well be back!!"

This review was modified by rosenbergclan on March 20 2017 10:15:01 PM

Top BMW Parts Distributor

"ECS is the best in several areas:
Lowest prices on most items
Lowest minimum purchase for free shipping.
Great customer service
Great website interface & part matching to vehicle
Large stock

This review was modified by Nicholas1812 on March 20 2017 09:45:01 PM

Best !!!

"always fast. always correct.
I've old car. but I don't care. they have a lot of items & experience.
Best!

This review was modified by KimM07 on March 20 2017 09:15:01 PM

Great service

"Always have what I need and is shipped fast and reasonably."

This review was modified by mred1112 on March 20 2017 07:45:01 PM

Highly recommend the ECS Assembled Kits

"I have been a ECS customer since 2012 and even though there may have been some bumps in the relationship (like waiting 3 months for a badgeless grille back in 2012) but overall I'm very satisfied with ECS's customer service and their initiative to contact me first whenever there was an issue with an order. I really can't recommend ECS enough and am a big fan of the assembled kits - they give you everything you need for all your DIY projects. "

This review was modified by mlody91 on March 20 2017 07:45:01 PM

2017-03-20

Got what I was looking for

"Website is user friendly and easy to find what you are looking for. Shipping time is not always accurate and I send an email to customer service and never got an answer. That being said, I got what I ordered and it was all good after all."

This review was modified by Josianelanglois on March 20 2017 07:00:01 PM

Awesome

"Great prices and fast shipping. Got all the items needed to do the oil change on my 2008 Audi A4 at fair price"

This review was modified by SEsp92 on March 20 2017 06:45:02 PM

Share ECS Tuning's store rating

ECS Tuning is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ECS Tuning is not a merchant member
ECS Tuning does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!