Stores > Eagle Optics

8:30am-5:30pm CST M-F, 10:00am-2:00pm CST Sat
      800-289-1132
      service@eagleoptics.com
      800-289-1132

Voice your opinion! Review Eagle Optics by clicking a star below.
2017-02-16

Great Service

"I must say their service is superb.I got what I ordered. Fast delivery!"

2017-01-21

Miami Speeding Tickets Online

"A standout amongst the most regularly issued tickets on the thruways of the State of Florida, particularly in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties is for infringement of the State speeding laws.

This survey will talk about the diverse sorts of Speeding Tickets and how the Attorneys of The Traffic Ticket Office can help you with their guard.

In Florida, Speeding tickets are separated into 4 unique classes:

SPEED OF 15 MPH OR LESS OVER THE POSTED SPEED LIMIT

Florida Speeding TicketsAn arbitration (liable finding) or paying a movement ticket, without an activity school race, for paces 15 MPH or less over the utmost, convey a fine, normally recorded on the back of the ticket or in a different pass out, and three (3) focuses on your driving record. In Miami-Dade County that fine is $219.00. What's more, a mediation more often than not will mean higher protection premiums.

Your choices are to pay the ticket and get the focuses, go to activity school in the event that you are qualified or procure our specialists to battle your speeding ticket in Court for $69.00, with our NO POINTS MONEY BACK certification for Non-Mandatory cases examined promote in this article.
traffic ticket office

2016-12-22

These people are wonderful!

"These people really know their products and how people use them.

I am incredibly impressed with their pre- and post-sale support. They helped us navigate the product alternatives and arrive at a good decision. There was ZERO pressure to get us to spend more - it really seemed like they wanted us to have the optical equipment that was right for us.

I have contacted them several times via chat and phone since our main purchase and every instance they have spent plenty of time with me to answer questions about how to best use and care for our binoculars and spotting scope.

I've gotten a couple of different reps and each one of them seems to really know their stuff and to have the same customer-oriented approach.

This is a business that other businesses should use a model in terms of sales and customer support.

2015-09-30

"Loved this place. The customer service was top notch and the product came quickly. "

2015-09-25

"We had two separate orders with EO with both orders requiring special customer services and under tight time pressures. EO was BEYOND fabulous in this and every aspect of order fulfillment. EO is the absolute BEST vendor we have dealt with all year. Six star service! Highly, highly, highly recommend!"

2015-09-21

"Great experience. Their prices were the best I could find and their customer service was excellent. Would definitely buy from Eagle Optics again."

2014-08-01

"Very easy to follow site and order. Order arrived within 2 days."

2014-07-29

"Great service. Great prices. Had a question about a pair of binoculars to be sent as a gift. Called the listed number, a real person immediately answered! Took care of my concern, shipped the same day and the gift arrived safe and sound. Would not hesitate to order from this company again."

2014-07-28

"I emailed Eagle Optics looking for a particular item. Not only did they find the item but gave me a choice' Great service and I appreciate it very much. Fast shipping also! Thanks !!!"

2014-07-27

"Eagle Optics is a great company to do business with. Their selection is excellent. Price is often less than other larger online companies. The service is very good. I received my products in the reported time window. Thanks for your great service. "

2014-07-24

"Order arrived undamaged and in expected time frame. Perfectly done, thanks."

2014-07-22

"I am always impressed by EO. Very happy with my purchase"

2014-07-20

"Eagle Optics is the best.
We have never had anything but the most positive experience.
And your products are awesome too!!

2014-07-20

"Great, really enjoy shopping with you guys."

2014-07-19

"Everything I ordered worked as expected and was delivered in a timely fashion."

Share Eagle Optics's store rating

Eagle Optics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Eagle Optics is not a merchant member
Eagle Optics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!