Stores > East Coast Music

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
Voice your opinion! Review East Coast Music by clicking a star below.

2017-06-05

Great Prices and fast service!

"I saved $50 on 3 arrangements. My budget was only $100 and I'm used to getting 2 pieces for that, but, because of the great prices, I got 3!"

2017-06-05

Great Service!

"I was thrilled that you had what I needed, and sent it in a timely manner.
Thanks!!!

2017-05-27

Floor tom mounts

"I was looking for a set of 3 floor tom mounts that were not only heavy duty but within a reasonable price range. I recieved email notifications. The shipping was faster than i expected as well. Everything was in the package as described and very well protected too. I will be using east coast music again for music accessories. "

2017-05-21

Great

"Great. I'm very happy. Thanks."

2017-05-18

Big Box of Music!

"I was lucky enough to discover ECM during a sale as I went on line to find some music I couldn't get locally. Thanks to the sale I was able to over indulge a bit. Good selection, fast service. My only complaint (the only reason for 4 not 5 stars) was that the site wasn't terribly user friendly when it came to looking up specific pieces by title or composer, at least for what I was looking for (all flute). I had to scan thru very long lists, I didn't seem to be able to plug in a name, composer or genre (or all 3 and get a quick answer. It may be my less than amazing technology skills. I will use them again!"

2017-05-17

Not responsive to customer service

"Ordered some items at the end of the day - called in the next morning to add items and delete one. No one answers the phone so I leave a message on what I want to do. Can't do it. Apparently, they're too big an operation to make order changes - even within a tight timeframe. There are alternatives to ECM - and I'll avail myself of them."

Great service

"I don't even remember what I ordered from this company, as I am a professional who orders a lot of music from the United States and Europe. I did not even know about this company, but they had something I needed. After I placed the ordered, I realized that I should have asked for expedited shipping. I contacted the company and they immediately made the change. I will definitely order from East Coast Music again."

No tracking number

"Umm...I was never given a tracking number for my order. I called the company and was told that the tracking number was coming my way, but I never got it, and one day my package just showed up on my doorstep. However, the sheet music I ordered came in perfect condition.

Got what I asked for

"I had a gig coming up and we were going to play Sammartini trio sonatas. They had them online in a Shott edition.
I could not find if the sheet music had a realized BC or not... so I called. No way to get anyone there to actually look at the music and answer a question. I added a note on my order to please look.. no response. I got the music and the BC was realized so I was happy and the gig went well.

Sammartini is listed twice on the web site (I mean the same brother twice...) so it was confusing to find the music.

Two suggestions: Put a preview page on the web site for each piece. Run a dup check on your catalog DB.

Great experience

"the books arrived fast, in good condition, and as described"

Fast shipment, good communication

"My decision to purchase was largely based on price. I had never purchased from them before. I appreciated how well they communicated the purchase and shipping information. My drum arrived faster than expected"

You made me happy!

"I was surpriced, how fast I did become my order. Further more the order process was always transparent, 1000 thanks!!!

Great!

"Easy ordering, prompt delivery!"

2017-05-13

Great Experience

"Great service. Fast shipping. "

2017-05-13

Excellent

"Got a hard-to-find product quickly and as described. Thanks!"

Share East Coast Music's store rating

East Coast Music is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast Music is a merchant member
East Coast Music participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.