Stores > East Coast Music
  • East Coast Musi East Coast Music Elite Status

3420 Pump Rd
      #163
      Henrico, VA US
      Note: This is a local storefront

Product & services pricing Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review East Coast Music by clicking a star below.

2017-06-29

Fantastic customer service, communication, and experience! Glad to have chosen local.

"I bought a book of sheet music for saxophone from East Coast music, and after placing my order, one of the employees personally wrote me an email about the status of my order - confirming shipping info and giving a much better experience than I would have gotten had I ordered from out of the country, or from a larger distributor. The music arrived within days, I believe it was ahead of schedule, well-packaged and in great shape. Instead of relying on an auto-generated email confirmation and the potential of mistakes in a drop-shipping warehouse order, I chose to use East Coast Music at a slightly higher price and am glad I did! Thanks once again for the great customer experience. "

Thanks!

"Speedy delivery and good selections and prices. Thanks!"

JoelFarris's Avatar

2017-06-28

Great selection, best price, nice folks!

"When I wanted to buy a drum set and decided on the model I wanted I checked Amazon and dozens of other stores before I found East Coast Music. They had the exact model and color I was looking for, the best price, and free shipping. I ordered it on a Sunday and it arrived on Friday, so not too bad for such a large item.

Their customer service even contacted me to confirm the purchase and they were very polite.

The product arrived in perfect condition and it’s awesome!

Great service!

"Loved the experience I had with East Coast Music. They had a fast turn around time and I received exactly what I ordered. "

2017-06-05

Great Prices and fast service!

"I saved $50 on 3 arrangements. My budget was only $100 and I'm used to getting 2 pieces for that, but, because of the great prices, I got 3!"

2017-06-05

Great Service!

"I was thrilled that you had what I needed, and sent it in a timely manner.
Thanks!!!

2017-05-27

Floor tom mounts

"I was looking for a set of 3 floor tom mounts that were not only heavy duty but within a reasonable price range. I recieved email notifications. The shipping was faster than i expected as well. Everything was in the package as described and very well protected too. I will be using east coast music again for music accessories. "

2017-05-21

Great

"Great. I'm very happy. Thanks."

2017-05-18

Big Box of Music!

"I was lucky enough to discover ECM during a sale as I went on line to find some music I couldn't get locally. Thanks to the sale I was able to over indulge a bit. Good selection, fast service. My only complaint (the only reason for 4 not 5 stars) was that the site wasn't terribly user friendly when it came to looking up specific pieces by title or composer, at least for what I was looking for (all flute). I had to scan thru very long lists, I didn't seem to be able to plug in a name, composer or genre (or all 3 and get a quick answer. It may be my less than amazing technology skills. I will use them again!"

2017-05-17

Not responsive to customer service

"Ordered some items at the end of the day - called in the next morning to add items and delete one. No one answers the phone so I leave a message on what I want to do. Can't do it. Apparently, they're too big an operation to make order changes - even within a tight timeframe. There are alternatives to ECM - and I'll avail myself of them."

Great service

"I don't even remember what I ordered from this company, as I am a professional who orders a lot of music from the United States and Europe. I did not even know about this company, but they had something I needed. After I placed the ordered, I realized that I should have asked for expedited shipping. I contacted the company and they immediately made the change. I will definitely order from East Coast Music again."

No tracking number

"Umm...I was never given a tracking number for my order. I called the company and was told that the tracking number was coming my way, but I never got it, and one day my package just showed up on my doorstep. However, the sheet music I ordered came in perfect condition.

Got what I asked for

"I had a gig coming up and we were going to play Sammartini trio sonatas. They had them online in a Shott edition.
I could not find if the sheet music had a realized BC or not... so I called. No way to get anyone there to actually look at the music and answer a question. I added a note on my order to please look.. no response. I got the music and the BC was realized so I was happy and the gig went well.

Sammartini is listed twice on the web site (I mean the same brother twice...) so it was confusing to find the music.

Two suggestions: Put a preview page on the web site for each piece. Run a dup check on your catalog DB.

Great experience

"the books arrived fast, in good condition, and as described"

2017-05-14

Fast shipment, good communication

"My decision to purchase was largely based on price. I had never purchased from them before. I appreciated how well they communicated the purchase and shipping information. My drum arrived faster than expected"

Share East Coast Music's store rating

East Coast Music is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast Music is a merchant member
East Coast Music participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.