Stores > East Coast Music
  • East Coast Musi East Coast Music Elite Status

3420 Pump Rd
      #163
      Henrico, VA US
      Note: This is a local storefront

Product & services pricing Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
Voice your opinion! Review East Coast Music by clicking a star below.

Fast Delivery

"Fast Delivery - Received order in 4 days and I used Free Shipping for orders over $50. Also, lowest prices on the internet. "

2017-06-29

Good prices, reliable shipping.

" I really root for them to succeed -- we need better sheet music dealers."

Great!!

"Very professional, helpful and prompt. Thank you East Coast Music."

2017-06-29

Still waiting for part of my order....

"I placed an order with East Coast Music mid-May and have yet to receive one of the books. They charged me for it but have not contacted me to let me know when I might receive it. I finally called them to check on it and they said it was back ordered and they hoped it would arrive in the next 3 - 4 weeks (but no confirmation), which would be around a 2 month wait for the book. I definitely should have paid a little more and bought it locally, since it was a summer project for one of my students. The other part of my order did arrive correctly within a few weeks of ordering."

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2017

A rep from East Coast Music, EastCoastMusic, has responded

“Hello Rhonda Meeker
I am very sorry that you have not receive the one item on your order that was out of stock and backordered.

I am very surprised by your bad review since I thought you and everyone was aware and knowledgeable of the nature of out of stock items and that they take time for the publisher to print. And also, the other 5 books you ordered were delivered in 6 business days which I believe is excellent since you selected “FREE Budget Delivery Usually 7-14 business days plus Processing Time”.

The availability of every item is noted on the Product Description as shown at this link for your item which states “Preorder - Not in Stock - Ships About 3-5 Weeks.” http://www.eastcoastmusic.com/product-p/zhl113109.htm . You should have known prior to placing your order that this book was sold out and it would take time for the Publisher to print it. Also, you could cancel the out of stock item if you did not wait for it to be printed.

It has not been 5 weeks yet since you placed your order and it may take another 1-3 weeks for the Publisher to get the book back in stock. Out of stock items do take time to print and that I why we state “Ships About 3-5 Weeks.”, some items take longer.

Do you want to cancel this item or do you want to wait for it?
Will you consider revising your review?

Ashley Goode

Interesting vendor

"Great price and availability
Had to contact because promised shipping email was not generated
But aside from this relatively small hiccup everything was great

Still waiting.

"I ordered a piece of music that is really old but still published. I was overjoyed that they had this music, however, it's been almost a month now I'm still waiting for a reprint so I can use the tune. It is an older song that features trombone, trumpet, and tuba called "Sounding Brass." I played it back in the late 1960's when I was in high school and would love to have my community band play it today."

Great!

"Fast and easy. I'am very happy "

2017-06-29

Fantastic customer service, communication, and experience! Glad to have chosen local.

"I bought a book of sheet music for saxophone from East Coast music, and after placing my order, one of the employees personally wrote me an email about the status of my order - confirming shipping info and giving a much better experience than I would have gotten had I ordered from out of the country, or from a larger distributor. The music arrived within days, I believe it was ahead of schedule, well-packaged and in great shape. Instead of relying on an auto-generated email confirmation and the potential of mistakes in a drop-shipping warehouse order, I chose to use East Coast Music at a slightly higher price and am glad I did! Thanks once again for the great customer experience. "

Thanks!

"Speedy delivery and good selections and prices. Thanks!"

JoelFarris's Avatar

2017-06-28

Great selection, best price, nice folks!

"When I wanted to buy a drum set and decided on the model I wanted I checked Amazon and dozens of other stores before I found East Coast Music. They had the exact model and color I was looking for, the best price, and free shipping. I ordered it on a Sunday and it arrived on Friday, so not too bad for such a large item.

Their customer service even contacted me to confirm the purchase and they were very polite.

The product arrived in perfect condition and it’s awesome!

Great service!

"Loved the experience I had with East Coast Music. They had a fast turn around time and I received exactly what I ordered. "

2017-06-05

Great Prices and fast service!

"I saved $50 on 3 arrangements. My budget was only $100 and I'm used to getting 2 pieces for that, but, because of the great prices, I got 3!"

2017-06-05

Great Service!

"I was thrilled that you had what I needed, and sent it in a timely manner.
Thanks!!!

2017-05-27

Floor tom mounts

"I was looking for a set of 3 floor tom mounts that were not only heavy duty but within a reasonable price range. I recieved email notifications. The shipping was faster than i expected as well. Everything was in the package as described and very well protected too. I will be using east coast music again for music accessories. "

2017-05-21

Great

"Great. I'm very happy. Thanks."

Share East Coast Music's store rating

East Coast Music is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast Music is a merchant member
East Coast Music participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.