Stores > East Coast Music

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
Voice your opinion! Review East Coast Music by clicking a star below.

Quick and easy!

"I always find what I'm looking for at a good price. I receive an email to verify my order, and also when it ships. Shipping is quick. Love it!"

excellent service

"fast shipping, too! great - thanks!"

Classics

"Service was so much faster than ordering from other online music stores."

Magical Music Library!

"Completely satisfied! Easy to order, great selection, speedy delivery.
My new "Go To " spot!

Just a middleman!

"My item was delivered broken. When I reached out to this seller, I was told to contact the manufacturer for a replacement. While I did contact the seller and did get a replacement, I feel that this seller should have stood behind their direct sale and facilitated the replacement. In the future I will simply bypass this seller and buy direct which I found out was an option all along. "

Rep reply posted Jan-23-2017

A rep from East Coast Music, EastCoastMusic, has responded

“Recently, I purchased a Garage Door Opener at the Home Depot Store. I discovered I was missing 2 parts, went back to the store and they told me to contact Chamberlain, the manufacturer. I emailed Chamberlain and they shipped the missing parts to me. Also, directions in the box said to first contact Chamberlain prior to contacting the Seller to return the Garage Door Opener or if parts were missing or broken or I it did not work. Home Depot does not have any parts for any Garage Door Opener and they do not have the expertise to repair it. But Home Depot had it for sale at a much lower cost than anyone else.
This is standard in the industry and with sellers and manufacturers. All our manufactures require this process to be followed and buyers to first contact them if there are any problems.
We are just like Home Depot and everyone else. Buyers must contact the manufacturer for missing, broken or defective parts and for support and troubleshooting assistance.
If you purchased the ChordBuddy from another seller, they would also tell you to first contact ChordBuddy. ChordBuddy is the only manufacturer that we have that also sells directly to customers. You can buy directly from them but it will cost you much more than our prices (Just like Home Depot).

2017-01-21

Lack of content

"My error in not reading EXACT details of offer & not relying on prior knowledge of Normally included lessons. However. Missing books/ lessons were offered @ a cost far exceeding combined purchase of product & the additional books.

Have NO plans to purchase any additional items from this seller.

Rep reply posted Jan-23-2017

A rep from East Coast Music, EastCoastMusic, has responded

“The first sentence of the Product Description, at the link below, states “This pack contains just the ChordBuddy device that clamps on to most right-handed electric and acoustic guitars. The instructional material and songbooks are part of the ChordBuddy Guitar Learning System and are sold separately as a pack (ZHL#139936).”
We shipped you the item you ordered. Also, this item has been sold to hundreds of buyers and we never received a complaint.
The first mistake that you made was not reading and knowing what you were buying. And the second mistake is that you never contacted us regarding this matter. The third mistake is that you should give the 1 star rating to yourself and not to East Coast Music for doing their job.

2017-01-13

Perfect customer service!

"On an item that was out of stock near Christmas they worked hard and got it to me in time! Thank you :)"

2017-01-09

Good Service with East Coast Music

"I was pleased with East Coast Music. I received my music in good time, in good condition. "

2017-01-03

Fast Shipping and lowest prices Anywhere

"Fast Shipping and lowest prices Anywhere. I loked for the best prices and found east coast music. They delivered the song book in 3 days. Thank you ECM."

2016-12-24

Good timing

"The music arrived in good time. A good delivery. "

2016-12-24

"very happy thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2016-12-23

Great Prices

"Great Prices - Lowest on the internet and at the store. Fast delivery . Thank you East Coast Music"

2016-12-22

East Cost Music Makes Memories

"Item received in a timely fashion and in excellent condition. I would recommend East Coast Music to others."

2016-12-21

Tiny broken Christmas

"Unfortunately the Mandolins arrived broken. Sending merchandise back and not reordering. "

2016-12-21

High quality sheet

"High quality sheet music arrived just as good as it looked on its website and with good package and fast shipping!"

Share East Coast Music's store rating

East Coast Music is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast Music is a merchant member
East Coast Music participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.