Stores > East Coast LCDs
  • East Coast LCDs

Voice your opinion! Review East Coast LCDs by clicking a star below.
2017-08-12

Not what i ordered

"Said it was ver.5 but sent me ver.3 ,also damadged but box was not ,"

2017-01-15

Bad service

"This company sent out a defective screen sold to me on amazon. I sent the screen back and east coast lcd charged a 30% restocking fee. Really . Do not buy from this company they will rip you off. There are too many other lcd companies out there to deal with this. "

2016-01-07

"STAY AWAY, SAVE YOURSELVES. The company is a complete scam. They outright lie about the products they are selling. They shipped me a completely different brand than advertised. I paid over 60 dollars on shipping charges (both ways). They said they'll pay for the return shipment. Asked me to send the receipt. I did. They didn't pay. I wrote them a million emails, never a response. I called them several times over the course of 3 weeks. They said they processed the the refund. Never got the money. Called again. They said "oh there was a mistake we'll process the refund again", but never got the money. Called again. They said the same lies. Eventually gave up. They are seriously a shameless company.. They go by different names: Bliss computers, Browngranite. They get terrible reviews everywhere (except of course suspicious self reviews). There are serious reasons to believe that all the five stars are from fake accounts they created. For further evidence look here (It's been obvious to others as well):
They either get 1 star or 5 stars (usually right after a 1 star review, strictly countering the reasons of the 1 star reviewer, like a dialogue) They are certainly more than capable of doing that.

2015-10-16

"I ordered a screen from this place through Amazon. Don't believe everything you read. The listing is still up to this day that the screen I ordered had a one year warranty. The screen hs failed. East Coast LCDs has their own 120 day warranty policy buried in the help section of their store front. Not the warranty return or the policy section where one would normally look. Why would I look anywhere else for a warranty when it's in the listing for one year? They will not honor the one year warranty."

2015-09-17

"It was great doing business with you. The item shipped way faster that quoted, the packaging was fantastic and the screen was perfect. Thank you"

2015-01-25

"I thought I would be safe ordering through Amazon...I was WRONG! I ordered a replacement 15.6" Matte-finish 1080p screen from East Coast LCDs because they had the lowest price. The first screen shipped very quickly and was very well packaged, however they sent me a Matte-finish 720p screen. I contacted them about this and they wanted me to pay the return shipping. I sent out another message and after two days they finally sent me a pre-paid return label with no apology or anything in that regard. I opted to go ahead and let them replace it instead of doing a full refund, as they were much lower in price than any competitors. Again, the shipping was very fast and the second screen was packaged very well. This time, I received a 720p GLOSSY 15.6" screen. Frustrated, I contacted them again and they profusely apologized and assured me this could not happen again. I agreed to let them replace it, thinking there would be no way anyone could send the wrong item three times. My third and final screen came in...this time they sent me the wrong size 14" glossy screen. I was frustrated beyond words this time. The person who communicated with me via email was very gracious and apologetic, but THREE wrong items is unacceptable. After my clarification, they did send me a full refund including all shipping costs one month after my original order. You definitely get what you pay for. Stay away from East Coast LCDs (also known as Aura Displays). They are clearly incompetent."

2014-12-20

"I ordered a product with two-day shipping shipping. A week and a half later all they've done is print a label. No phone number to contact them. Completely ruined my Christmas gift plan."

2014-11-11

"I ordered a replacement screen for my HP 483261-001. I had read some reviews about East Coast LCDs and I was very nervous about the screen. But it was the best price I could find that was not in China. When I called to verify I was ordering the correct part, the girl on the phone was very helpful in helping me find the correct screen. They delivered quickly and with no issues. I installed the screen and it works great. I had no issues with the screen. I would definitely order from them again if I needed another screen. "

2014-11-10

"Screen was relatively inexpensive and it works great. I was able to contact someone through email and they responded very promptly to all of my questions. Aside from the delay due to me putting in the wrong shipping address, everything went very smoothly."

2014-09-04

"terrible company product damaged and they wont refund"

2014-07-13

"I ordered my replacement screen for laptop June 20th,2014 It got sent to CA instead of my address in Wisconsin. Long story short with a few highlights. (East Coast LCD's has no contact phone # just an email address which they don't reply back to. I contacted Amazon and they were very helpful in contacting the company and I finally got a reply. After a few snotty replies from East Coast I received my product on July 11th. Will NEVER order from this company again."

2013-04-02

"Where do I start?! From my understanding they are now working as East Coast LCD on Amazon, with a website that has NO contact info at all. I also tried to contact them & it took over 4-5 days to get a response & when I do, I get 2 calls. I get an LCD that was workign then stopped, I thought it was them, but while explaining my situation, they could have sent me to the tech dept to tell me it was MY driver that was not recognizing the new screen after a reboot/format of Win7. Then I would of saved time, money & this hassle, instead they call me nearly 2 weeks after i sent it back & tells me this & says they are going to give me a refund when i said i want the screen, so the tech said fine & hung up. 3 minutes later i get a manager call, asking me to leave feedback on amazon to guarantee, hada hada whatever they want, I said no. Theyd have to wait til AFTER i got my screen back in gd condition & I still wasn't giving them a 5 star, well next thing the manager said you know what, screw your screen & you can Fuck Off, I was like what & he goes, Yeah & hung up. Can U say UNPROFESSIONAL? I have now filed a claim with amazon, but Im still upset. Please BEWARE of these people, & make sure you read ALL their 1/5 stars."

2012-02-23

" I'm a little late in doing this, but, I wanted to let these guys know I appreciate them for providing a service over and above expectation. That doesn't happen enough anymore. I placed an order on 2/7/12, just before the busiest day for mailing anything, Valentine's Day. Regular should have been 7-10 business days. There was a weekend and 'holiday' in there, my order arrived in 3 days, from New Jersey to Florida, in perfect condition. The attention to packing, bubble wrap, backing boards was appreciated. Way to go guys/gals, another happy customer. I'm headed over to Amazon to let them know what a great supplier you are.
> Thanks again,
> Bobby

Share East Coast LCDs's store rating

East Coast LCDs is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

East Coast LCDs is not a merchant member
East Coast LCDs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!