Stores > Easy Appliance Parts

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-05-13

MOTTO: "THE CUSTOMER IS NEVER RIGHT"

"I entered the model number of my Whirlpool oven on this website where requested and I selected the control panel and touchpad assembly from the list of parts offered and was assured that it "Works with your Model!" It clearly stated the model number of my oven in the part description as well as the OEM part number that corresponded to the one in my oven manual.

I received the part in a few days and I was very pleased at the quick response. I installed it and it worked briefly before I discovered I also needed a microcomputer. I ordered that from this company as well but after waiting for more than 3 weeks I called and discovered it wasn't available and had to wait several days for a refund. Strike one.

I ordered the microcomputer from another site, installed it and discovered that the touchpad I ordered from EasyApplianceParts was faulty. I contacted customer service only to be told that I ordered the wrong part. There was no way this was the wrong part and if by some slim chance it was the wrong part, it was their fault and not mine. An extremely rude customer service representative kept insisting that I was in the wrong. Strike two. She said that she would "try to get me a refund even though she didn't have to". Strike three.

There is something seriously wrong with this company and I will never order from them again. If I could give them a negative 10 I would. Their "No Hassle Returns - Money Back Guarantee" is a joke as is their "customer service". Stay away from these hucksters.

2016-04-01

Best Source!

"Best price of about 10 sources I checked. Easy to use web site. Fast shipping. quality product. plug and play fit. on my short list for future reference. reasonable shipping cost."

This review was modified by Ferdobuffalo on April 01 2016 07:31:30 AM

2016-01-23

Excellent Customer Service & Fast Shipping!

"On 1/10/16 I bought a Whirlpool 5 burner gas stove off Craigslist & the exterior door glass shattered on the way home so I searched for the part online. The average price for the glass was between $139 - $175 plus shipping, I needed the glass for a white stove & the only site that had that color in stock was of course $175; all the other sites only had black in stock & didn't have any information when the white would be available.
By chance I found Easyapplianceparts.com & they not only had the exterior door glass in white it was only $80.52 plus $7.49 for shipping! I thought this has to be too good to be true & was skeptical so I read the reviews on this site & other sites & felt that some of the negative reviews were from the type of people that are never pleased no matter what, so on 1/12/16 I took a chance & ordered my part. I added my order confirmation page to my favorites so I could track my order & here's why I'm writing a review (something I rarely do), and why Easyapplianceparts.com gets 5 stars from me:
1/12/16 - package shipped from Ohio
1/16/16 - package arrived in Rocklin, CA - Northern California about 20 miles from my home! I think that's pretty fast shipping!
1/17/16 - package was damaged in transit UPS notified sender & merchandise was discarded.
1/18/16 - I received an email from Easyapplianceparts.com telling me about the damage.
1/20/16 - I called Easyapplianceparts.com Customer Service at 7:30 pm (they're lines are open until 1:00am EST!), I would have called sooner but I hadn't tracked my part or checked my email for a few days. I believe Customer Service to be an important part of any company & the quality of this integral function is invaluable in return business. Julie, the representative, was very friendly & extremely helpful; she canceled my order & credited my account for the damaged part & reordered the part with a note stating the damage to the first shipment & requesting additional packaging. She was even patient enough to wait while I put my boots on (lots of rain here YAY!), so I could go out to my truck & get my wallet! The new order shipped 1/21/16 & yesterday on 1/22/16, at 2:25 pm my part arrived intact - that's only 24 hours!
Easyapplianceparts.com not only let my Craigslist bargain remain a bargain but they also turned what could have been a nightmare (according to some of the reviews), into a dream experience. They've got my recommendation & my business in the future! Thanks Easyapplianceparts.com!
Stephanie
Northern California

This review was modified by beadlady on January 23 2016 02:43:56 AM

2015-06-19

"Ordered 4 parts that were "in stock" came in 3 separate shipments. 2 parts came within 3 days, 1 part 4 days and the last part still don't have although tracking says will be here in 4 days. Total ship time for final part will be 2 weeks. Unfortunately I need all parts together to fix the refrigerator so 2 weeks is too long to wait for parts. Prices were good."

2015-06-10

"Ordered a tub buffer spring for my GE washer. Super fast shipping. Received an OEM part for the lowest price I could find on the internet. Good communication from seller. I knew when they received the order, when it shipped, and when to expect delivery."

2015-03-29

"Fantasic Service. Called and ordered both dishwasher racks on Monday at noon.....they were both at my door Tuesday at 1PM !!!!!!! Fit perfect. The price, even with shipping was near half of what a local appliance dealer wanted ."

This review was modified by johnkeeber on March 29 2015 02:47:59 PM

2015-03-22

"I ordered a belt for my washing machine after receiving an email that it was shipped it did not have a shipping number so I called and asked if they had a shipping number for me. They said they would get back with me, 24 hours later still haven't heard from them so called back, was told again that they would figure it out and get back with me. Another 24 hours still no word so called again (3rd time) and was told they would refund money because of mistake when shipped. They didn't even give an option to just ship parts out. Found my part locally, little bit more money but have it in hand and don't have to waste my time calling to find out where it is. Will never order from Easy Appliance Parts again."

This review was modified by L.D.M on March 22 2015 04:39:30 PM

2015-03-19

"Hahahahaha!!! They folded my part in half to fit it in the box they shipped me. I have a funny picture to share. LOL"

2014-10-29

"INCOMPETENT!!! I was promised a shipment that never came. I had to follow up with the company to find out that they sold the part to someone else and it would be over a week before they would be able to ship anything out. Would have been nice to know! WIth guests coming from overseas, these fools have ruined our ability to cook! Best part is that they intend to ship the part out when I am on my honeymoon! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!!! "

2014-10-02

"Best service ever!
We needed a Maytag refrigerator part, did a search and found easyapplianceparts.com on Wednesday, phoned them, spoke to a rep named JP who was very polite and extremely helpful. Remarkably the part is here today (Thursday). This was with regular shipping too, glad that we did not pay extra for that next day shipping!

2014-09-10

"My GE oven needed a new Bake Unit Element, and after checking many other sites, I could not believe how much cheaper it was from EAP!

1. Easy to find on their website (and I am a novice at appliance parts!).
2. Less than half what everyone else was charging - including shipping.
3. Part was exactly what I needed - and better quality than the one I had replaced before.
4. Shipping was very fast - also cheaper than all others.
5. Packaging could not have been more secure.

Will always check EAP first before any other site because I choose satisfaction over frustration. Will recommend to all my friends!

2014-08-22

"Ordered a part, installed it but that part was not what the problem was, so we sent it back. They will not return the money and are keeping the part."

2014-07-27

"Poor customer service. Just received a part for my refrigerator. Took 3 weeks and it came broken. I was told by customer service that I would have to reorder the part and pay for it again. Then I would be able to get a refund on my old part in 3 to 5 business days. This would hardly constitute a "no-hassle return" policy. Was then told a supervisor would contact me. They never did. Poor way of doing business."

2014-06-21

"Outstanding delivery (next day for me) and lowest price on web...correct parts....what else is there to say."

2014-03-07

"wrong part shipped...still waiting on my refund over 1 week now!
Very annoyed

This review was modified by sherryannchoon on March 07 2014 06:41:44 AM

Share Easy Appliance Parts's store rating

Easy Appliance Parts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Easy Appliance Parts is not a merchant member
Easy Appliance Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!