• Easy Appliance

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Ordered 4 parts that were "in stock" came in 3 separate shipments. 2 parts came within 3 days, 1 part 4 days and the last part still don't have although tracking says will be here in 4 days. Total ship time for final part will be 2 weeks. Unfortunately I need all parts together to fix the refrigerator so 2 weeks is too long to wait for parts. Prices were good."

"Ordered a tub buffer spring for my GE washer. Super fast shipping. Received an OEM part for the lowest price I could find on the internet. Good communication from seller. I knew when they received the order, when it shipped, and when to expect delivery."

"Fantasic Service. Called and ordered both dishwasher racks on Monday at noon.....they were both at my door Tuesday at 1PM !!!!!!! Fit perfect. The price, even with shipping was near half of what a local appliance dealer wanted ."

This review was modified by johnkeeber on March 29 2015 02:47:59 PM

"I ordered a belt for my washing machine after receiving an email that it was shipped it did not have a shipping number so I called and asked if they had a shipping number for me. They said they would get back with me, 24 hours later still haven't heard from them so called back, was told again that they would figure it out and get back with me. Another 24 hours still no word so called again (3rd time) and was told they would refund money because of mistake when shipped. They didn't even give an option to just ship parts out. Found my part locally, little bit more money but have it in hand and don't have to waste my time calling to find out where it is. Will never order from Easy Appliance Parts again."

This review was modified by L.D.M on March 22 2015 04:39:30 PM

"Hahahahaha!!! They folded my part in half to fit it in the box they shipped me. I have a funny picture to share. LOL"

"INCOMPETENT!!! I was promised a shipment that never came. I had to follow up with the company to find out that they sold the part to someone else and it would be over a week before they would be able to ship anything out. Would have been nice to know! WIth guests coming from overseas, these fools have ruined our ability to cook! Best part is that they intend to ship the part out when I am on my honeymoon! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!!! "

"Best service ever!
We needed a Maytag refrigerator part, did a search and found easyapplianceparts.com on Wednesday, phoned them, spoke to a rep named JP who was very polite and extremely helpful. Remarkably the part is here today (Thursday). This was with regular shipping too, glad that we did not pay extra for that next day shipping!

"My GE oven needed a new Bake Unit Element, and after checking many other sites, I could not believe how much cheaper it was from EAP!

1. Easy to find on their website (and I am a novice at appliance parts!).
2. Less than half what everyone else was charging - including shipping.
3. Part was exactly what I needed - and better quality than the one I had replaced before.
4. Shipping was very fast - also cheaper than all others.
5. Packaging could not have been more secure.

Will always check EAP first before any other site because I choose satisfaction over frustration. Will recommend to all my friends!

"Ordered a part, installed it but that part was not what the problem was, so we sent it back. They will not return the money and are keeping the part."

"Poor customer service. Just received a part for my refrigerator. Took 3 weeks and it came broken. I was told by customer service that I would have to reorder the part and pay for it again. Then I would be able to get a refund on my old part in 3 to 5 business days. This would hardly constitute a "no-hassle return" policy. Was then told a supervisor would contact me. They never did. Poor way of doing business."

"Outstanding delivery (next day for me) and lowest price on web...correct parts....what else is there to say."

"wrong part shipped...still waiting on my refund over 1 week now!
Very annoyed

This review was modified by sherryannchoon on March 07 2014 06:41:44 AM

"Beware of what you ordered at this web store.
They will NOT give a refund once the part is installed even if it is defected from the beginning.

This review was modified by hhpham on March 01 2014 07:30:55 PM

"Fast delivery, product exactly as described. Highly recommend!"

St. Louis, MO

"On line inventory
Good pricing
Fast shipping
Great communications

Share Easy Appliance Parts's store rating

Easy Appliance Parts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Easy Appliance Parts is not a merchant member
Easy Appliance Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!