Stores > Easy Massage Chair
  • Easy Massage Ch

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Easy Massage Chair by clicking a star below.
2017-09-04

Excellent customer service!

"Great customer service...attentive and knowledgeable. I decided to work with Easy Massage Chair because they carried all of the major brands that I was researching and had excellent reviews. I worked with Vincent, the VP of Sales, who was not only extremely knowledgeable with all of the features and benefits of the different models, but was a great listener and was very patient with my list of questions and concerns. He was super attentive in the purchasing process, and was extremely helpful once I got the chair, addressing issues and unexpected challenges. Not only did I walk away with a great chair, but he gave me a fantastic price to make sure that I had an overall positive experience with Easy Massage Chair. "

2016-09-03

Finally a great foot massage

"Other than a good price, I also wanted a strong foot massage when I was shopping for a massage chair.

When I first received the chair, I was a little disappointed because the foot massage was rather weak. So I called Easy Massagechair and they taught me how to adjust hte intensity setting. Now it's strong and gets in there. Glad it worked out in the end.

2016-08-29

Excellent turnaround

"I hadn't bought anything over a couple hundred dollars online before, so this took a leap of faith. I ordered a $6295 massage chair so it was a MAJOR leap of faith alright! ordered it on a Monday, received it Thursday the following week. "

2016-08-18

Fair prices, good value, friendly service

"I got my money's worth, although massage chairs aren't cheap nowadays, at least not for a good one...... Chatted with their service rep who made a recommendation that sounded fine to me..... Diddn't want to waste time doing too much research......
Bottom line: good purchase

2016-08-08

bye bye lower back pain

"I'd wanted a great massage chair for awhile now. Finally, "the boss" let me buy one so we made our purchase and have been wondering why we didn't do this sooner. Vincent helped recommend a chair for us and was knowledgeable and professional. "

2015-06-26

"Good service. They delivered exactly what they advertised. No nasty surprises. "

2015-06-26

"The heat therapy on the Luraco is sooooo gooooood :-D I almost found myself drooling from feeling so relaxed. Spent a few thousand bucks on it and it's worth every penny.

The only drawback is that the chair is a bit heavy so moving it to a different room will take a friend to help me. But I guess I don't see myself moving it too often.

2015-06-25

"the stretching massage is so good, it's arguably better than any massuesse (spelling?) I've ever been to before wow!"

2015-06-24

"Everyone should have one. Very relaxing and comfortable, good quality and excellent price point. Great bang for your buck. Have it for a few weeks and it's been fantastic!! "

2015-06-23

"This was meant as a present so I had to be really discreet. I didn't want it to show up on our credit card statement, otherwise it woulda totally ruined the surprise. I ordered it using the wrong credit card! fortunately I called up this company (www.EasyMassageChair.com) and they were kind and helpful. Long story short, they helped me use a different credit card for the purchase, and the surprise present was a complete success!! Thanks to www.EasyMassageChair.com for helping me resolve my dumb mistake :-P Thanks!"

2015-06-23

"Well my husband sure loves the chair. I bought it for him on this Easy MassageChair site. No complaints about the site. In fact, they were plenty helpful what with their emailed tracking number, and the fact that I got a call from the delivery company. that was very helpful. Yeah sure I'd say I'd shop here again. I'd also buy another Osaki since my husband is so in love with it I can barely get him off the thing nowadays LOL!!"

2015-06-23

"The chair is superb (Infinite Therapeutics) and was a great deal. Got the free shipping and the coupon. Other than that, the website was a breeze to order from....WHEEE!!"

2015-06-22

"The customer service was great.... called them and emailed them twice to request a different payment method....they were polite and prompt.... good stuff! Thank you... Felt valued by this company and I really appreciated it..... I wasn't made to feel like just another order number..... Seems like they're a family business..... Good stuff!"

2015-06-22

"Much better than the last company I ordered from. The communication was smooth. I had never heard of Easy Massage Chair so it was very reassuring to receive the email order confirmation, then a tracking email a couple of days later, and then the phone call from their shipping company to schedule an appointment w/ me.

Now that the chair has arrived and everything went smoothly, I can confidently attest to this company and express trust and gratitude to them. Thank you to Easy Massage Chair :-)

2015-06-21

"Shipping was prompt. Just like they stated, I received an email with my tracking number, and the delivery company called me to schedule the delivery. It went smoothly. The delivery guy was pretty nice too. The chair was packaged thoroughly so there was no damage.

We've been enjoying the chair for a few weeks now with no issues to report. All in all, I'd say it was a 5 star transaction.

Share Easy Massage Chair's store rating

Easy Massage Chair is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Easy Massage Chair is not a merchant member
Easy Massage Chair does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!