Stores > Easycanvasprints.com

Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
2017-02-22

Easy is the name

"Easy canvas prints made ordering a canvas print very easy and quick. Product was of good quality."

This review was modified by nicholson_brendan on February 22 2017 02:15:01 PM

2017-02-20

Wonderful service

"I received wonderful service and a great product from easycanvasprints. The product was wonderfully done and I will definitely be ordering more from them. Quick delivery too! "

This review was modified by eshannon27 on February 20 2017 03:30:01 PM

2017-02-20

Great quality and quick turnaround

"We ordered 17 prints around the holidays to decorate my company's office. The photo print and wood structure quality are great. And they were able to turn around the order at least a week earlier than expected. Everyone has been commenting on how great the photos look!"

This review was modified by kelly_dontje on February 20 2017 10:30:01 AM

2017-02-19

Great Canvas Prints!

"I ordered 4 canvas prints and they look GREAT! Simple website, ordering process was super simple, and I received all 4 canvases within a week. Great turn around time! And the price was the best part! I will definitely be using EasyCanvasPrints again."

This review was modified by atnel8ly on February 19 2017 09:00:01 AM

2017-02-19

My Wife's Valenversary Gift

"My wife and I celebrated our 26th wedding anniversary on February 8th. I wanted to do something odd and different. She loves the picture that I sent to Easy Canvas is one that she truly loves. I didn't know what to expect.When she received the finished product she absolutely loved it. I have already decided to use Easy Canvas again for some additional canvasses."

This review was modified by SavGreer on February 19 2017 09:00:01 AM

The real deal

"I had an awesome experience. I originally had a photo with low resolution and the team had excellent communication with me on how to fix the problem. Even though it took me a few days to correct, my product still arrived BEFORE the original date I was quoted for delivery when I first placed my order. A+ service. I will definitely use again."

This review was modified by dabirdlady04 on February 18 2017 10:30:01 PM

2017-02-18

Easy Canvas Prints is the best!

"Easy to use website, great prices and amazing quality! "

This review was modified by maryjane198775 on February 18 2017 10:30:01 PM

Fell In Love

"I absolutely love all the canvas. I will order from you again and again. I will refer you to all my family. I was very impress with the quick turn around."

This review was modified by Mariag77 on February 18 2017 08:00:01 PM

Just what you expect !

"I have printed many times with Easycanvasprints.com and the quality is always excellent. The picture was printed exactly how I ordered it and was delivered on time. I compared many websites prior to ordering and Easycanvasprints.com has the best price. "

This review was modified by MILopez on February 18 2017 05:45:02 PM

2017-02-18

Sad Mom for her beautiful cockatoo canvas!!

"While I was so excited about the canvas of my beautiful cockatoo when I received it it seemed to print MUCH darker than my original picture so without leaning the canvas on a light you can hardly see how beautiful she really is.....when it arrived to my home my son opened the box and I seemed to have misplaced my invoice.... I ordered through BRADSDEALS so I haven't had a way to contact and properly address the issue. Thank you for sending me this email for a rating!! Would love to hear from a representative for this matter!!"

This review was modified by natashadallen7 on February 18 2017 03:00:01 PM

Beautiful Pictures!!

"I ordered two canvas prints for my bedroom and am in love with the final product. This site is so easy to use to customize your needs. I can't wait to order more. I'm so happy I found a company to produce quality work for a reasonable price!"

This review was modified by Amonti19 on February 18 2017 06:30:01 AM

2017-02-17

My wife is delighted with the two prints I bought for her birthday

"The order process was easy and even though this was sort of a last minute idea shipping was quick and the canvases arrived in time for the birthday. Packaging was solid. The canvases are high quality and I expect will grace our walls for years to come. Based on the service and the quality of my purchase I'm very satisfied with the price and will probably order again."

This review was modified by Bobber22 on February 17 2017 08:15:01 PM

2017-02-17

"Not sure I would purchase at full price. Very good gift / product when discounted! "

This review was modified by chucka1012 on February 17 2017 11:15:01 AM

AWESOME!

"VERY NICE CANVAS , LOOKS DURABLE AND PRETTY MY BOYFRIEND LOVED IT!"

This review was modified by KATIVIRIS on February 17 2017 09:30:02 AM

Would order again

"The upload process was fairly easy to maneuver. It took several tries to get the megapixels to the right number to be accepted for a canvas. I ordered during a promotion and a week later a better promotion came out. I called the company and asked if they would honor the better promotion and they refunded me the difference. The customer service reps were helpful, but didn't seem like they enjoyed their job. They seemed hurried and as if they just wanted to move on to the next thing. Their voices weren't pleasant and didn't make me feel "welcomed". Overall, the experience was one that I would do over"

This review was modified by vansetten on February 17 2017 08:45:02 AM

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating

Easycanvasprints.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Easycanvasprints.com is not a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!