Stores > Easycanvasprints.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review Easycanvasprints.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-13

Excellent quality

"I am very satisfied with my two prints I ordered. They both were large prints and the quality was great! My family loved them!!!!!"

2017-07-12

very helpful

"the art department was great"

2017-07-04

Simple

"Easy to use site,able to make custom canvases"

2017-06-28

Memory

"I had a memory put on canvas. Each n every detail right down to the nails in the dock are visible . My father built this dock , he has since passed & now Mother Nature has claimed the dock. Everytime I look at this picture, it brings back great memories, it's so real. This company has great customer service to guide you with any questions. I can't wait to do my next project."

2017-06-03

Always Satisfied

"The canvas prints are always well done. The most impressive aspect of this company is its customer service. When the quality of my picture was not good, a representative was patient, kind and available to explain how to make it better, thus producing a more quality canvas print. The ability to speak to someone in person is valuable to me."

2017-05-10

Perfect!

"Great service. I accidentally emailed a smaller version of the image I wanted printed. I called customer service and emailed them the larger file size. Our picture turned out amazing!"

2017-05-09

Beautiful Canvas

"The Canvas arrived in perfect condition and looked professionally printed."

2017-05-08

easy, quick, affordable and great quality!

"I'm glad the picture turned out so well on your biggest size canvas! The shipping was quick and we're very grateful for the excellent pricing! Amazing!"

2017-05-07

Great prints, great service

"I love my prints and the customer service is amazing!"

2017-05-01

very happy

"Good quality, good prices!"

2017-04-24

Always amazing.

"I am always surprised by the Product i receive. "

2017-04-11

Love the Prints

"Love Easy Canvas Prints. I order a lot of prints and always come to easy print "

2017-04-04

So easy, even I can do it!

"Not much of an "order online" human but was so simple that I gave it a try. Ended up ordering 3 canvases! The sale was incredible too. Best experience & wonderful product. I highly recommend to all. "

2017-04-03

Unacceptable Packaging but problem fixed

"I spent over 100$ with easy canvas and ordered 6 prints. The shipping time was fine and tracking good also, but wow packaging was completely terrible! All 6 of my prints were stuffed in one box, not individually wrapped or even secured. They were sliding all over each other and scratched the edges on 4 of them. There wasn't even any foam or padding of any sort protecting them during shipping. They were in an opened bag on a large piece of cardboard sliding all over themselves. Would take 1 min. to wrap them in foam and tape to protect during shipping but easy canvas doesn't even do that.
EDIT: so the customer service is very good. Although my canvasas were damaged in shipping they are shipping me all new prints free of charge .

2017-04-01

Beautiful prints

"I have ordered several times. Every print is high quality and always lend themselves to interesting conversations."

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating

Easycanvasprints.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Easycanvasprints.com is not a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!