Stores > Element Wheels / EMS Distributing
  • Element Wheels

Voice your opinion! Review Element Wheels / EMS Distributing by clicking a star below.
2017-04-28

They Did An Awesome Job On My Wheels

"First of all I want to thank James W. He answered all my questions and recieve my rims days before there estimate delivery date"

2015-05-13

"Element wheels has helped me on multiple sets of wheels and tires over the last 10 years and has never let me down! Pete is always knowledgeable and helpful when I call. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone with tire and wheel needs! Thanks guys, you rock!!! "

2015-04-15

"Amazing service and integrity. The true measure of a company is when things don't go as planned...The first set of wheels didn't fit due to manufacturer specs being off. Robert brought those wheels back and shipped out replacements. Great Company! "

2015-03-17

"Long story short simply the best.

Long story long :
I bought some wheels from Ryan at Element Wheels. I phoned to make sure I was buying the right things. You know it's tough working out the offset, then the size then the tire size, even the choice of wheel nut is confusing. Anyway Ryan helped me with my choices and I ordered.

Once I received the wheels I noticed a small lip inside the hub of the wheel. It looked as if this was for an insert. Sure enough, when I phoned and asked Ryan what they were he explained they were hub rings and I can fit them if I like. He then ordered for me complementary. No shipping cost, no service fee, just sorted the problem out.

So I thought that was it - great customer service. But no, that was not enough!

In the winter I swapped out my stock wheels so I actually have some grip in the wet. When I did so I had left the hub rings on the car. This is a bad idea for many reasons. Cops were involved and loads of scary stuff that didn't need to happen did and all because I made that stupid mistake.

Correctly so Ryan laughed at my mistake, and then ordered me replacement hub rings. Who could ask for more.

Ryan and element wheels took a simple customer interaction and turned the customer into a raving fan.

My expectations that were met were : All parts ordered arrived as expected within delivery time expected and were well packaged.

It was the customer service that has, for me, become Element Wheels brand image.

2013-11-08

"I am very pleased with the outcome of my experience with Element Wheels on their performance to get my sales order submitted, and delivered in three days! Their staff was curtious, professional and very accommodating in making our relationship a success!!!"

2012-12-30

"I recommend using this company for wheels and tires. They are detailed oriented and get the job done. They worked with the wheel manufacturer to have them custom fit wheels on my 2011 Jaguar XJL Supercharged. Ask for Ryan or Robert and you will happy with your decision of going with this company "

2012-09-05

"I recently bought the 2013 Lexus GS 350 and was in the market for some sophisticated sleek rims. I was intrduced to Vossens and fell in love with the concave look- So I started my hunt. As a female with little experience about rims and tires (outside of knowing what I like)I was so extremely fortunate to find my way to Element Wheels and placed that call all the way to Arizona- I spoke with Robert who was patient and answered ALL my questions thoroughly- never once was I made to feel as if I didn't know what I was looking for- he sent me emails with options, different pricing, different looks, colors etc. I called him back a number of times, and he was just so helpful- I felt comfortable and at ease, as if I was speaking to a big brother guiding me to make the right choice FREE OF PRESSURE- which was essential! Not only did I save hundreds with Element Wheels as opposed to my local Miami distributor, but I got my wheels the very next day, even though I placed my order after 5:30pm the prior day- it was such a smooth process- My wheels are fab! My ride is sleek and sexy and I'm super happy with the services I received. I definitely recommend Element Wheels to EVERYONE in the market for nice tires and rims as well as friendly, professional staff! "

2012-05-15

"I was trying to get a set of wheels that were not regularly seen on a Mustang before. I went with elementwheels to start because they had such a large selection to choose from. They also have a fitment calculator to do the best they can to make sure the wheels you buy are going to fit. I finally found the wheel I wanted, but was unsure of the fit so I called them. They were very nice and enthusiastic on the phone and even went so far as to contact the manufacturer to discuss fitment. Went ahead with the order and got the wheels in SUPER quick delivery from across the country (5 days from time of order... shipped same day!). Had some problems during shipping and I was nervous about what would happen next. There was no need for it... they were extremely helpful in resolving those issues very quickly. I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with my experience dealing with this company. This is the kind of service you SHOULD get when spending money at this level. A lot of shops seem to have forgotten that parting with money like this is not easy. Element wheels knows how to treat a customer! I need more stars in the survey! "

2012-05-08

"Robert/Element Team,

I should have called Robert in the beginning. I read a bunch of great reviews online specifically about Robert and was very pleased that he answered my call when I finally got around to calling. I had a few questions about what tires to select for my new wheels, lips size, staggered vs. non-staggered and so on. He was extremely confident in reassuring me that my wheel selection would be best with a 265/30/19 on my rear wheels. He also agreed on a much lower priced tire package considering my driving conditions in TN. Top notch service and expertise. AND, he always gets back to your emails promptly! Thanks again, Robert!

Jay B. – Knoxville/Sevierville, TN
’04 BMW 325CI
Fronts: 19x8.5 Roderick RW2 Cinque Black/Machined Chrome Stainless Lip
Rears: 19x9.5 Roderick RW2 Cinque Black/Machined Chrome Stainless Lip

2012-02-14

"I just wanted to inform you of an employee you have there at Element Wheels. His name is Rob C and this gentlemen helped me tremendously in purchasing the wheels I wanted. He didn't push his product very hard to where it felt like I was getting rushed into a purchase I did not want, he was patient very helpful in finding info not only on my car but on the best product in my budget. His customer service and product knowledge I was extremely impressed and very confident that he would sell me the right product for my car that fits. I order the rims and I'm excited for them to arrive. I just want to end this by saying Rob C. is an awesome employee and Element Wheels should be proud to have an employee like him. I will tell all the people I know who are in to cars like me to purchase from Rob and Element. Thank you and I look forward to receiving mu Avant Garde M310. "

2012-02-06

"Element Wheels, wanted to take this time and THANK YOU again for everything !! My order was processed with one phone call & had my special order in just days. I ended up not needing the wheel locks & nuts & you let me return these with no worries about getting my money back for these. I have you booked marked for all my future wheel buy's.

Mike NC

2012-02-05

"Robert & Element Team

I can’t begin to Thank you guys for the excellent customer service you provide. This coming from a 1st time truck owner and 2nd time after market rim purchaser. Robert you did a excellent job helping me pick out my new rims. I came in with an idea of what I was looking for and you drove me in the right direction. I must say your stores exterior/interior setup along with the staff were very inviting. You guys have a huge selection to choose from and your no hassle, informative approach was to my liking.

After my purchase I was expecting my rims no later than the following week after purchase but to my surprise they arrive within the same week waaay sooner than expected.

The install time seemed to go by pretty fast with Netflix at your disposal. Thanks Ryan I’ll have watch all of “Ip Man” now LOL!!. Over all great experience, my rims look SICK on the ride, and no sooner than I parked at my job I received complements on them. You got a customer for life.

“5 STAR HIGHLY RECOMMENDED”

Derrick S.
09 Chevy Silverado LT Ext
22 x 9.5 Elite Carnal Gloss Black (HUGE CHROME LIP)

THANKS!!!

2012-01-06

"Excellent service from Robert, Ryan, and the entire Element staff. Much better experience then with another wheel vendor based in CA that proliferates the web. Anyway, will continue to purchase auto gear from these guys as well as recommend them to friends and associates. They are true professionals!"

2011-12-22

"Profesional Customer Service , Super fast shipping, low prices This Guys are the Best"

2011-12-15

"Great company to do business with. Robert made himself available to answer any and all questions that we had prior to our purchase. Our shipment was packaged well and arrived safely when promised."

Share Element Wheels / EMS Distributing's store rating

Element Wheels / EMS Distributing is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Element Wheels / EMS Distributing is not a merchant member
Element Wheels / EMS Distributing does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!