Stores > EliteCool.com
  • EliteCool.com

Voice your opinion! Review EliteCool.com by clicking a star below.
2003-05-31

"Great service, they suggested two variable speed enermax fans. They worked great and reduced temps by 4C. "

2003-05-05

"Great seller! I ordered 80mm Panaflo fan, 3 pin connectors and extension cables. Product was well packaged, and shipped fast. Will do more business again with this retailer."

2003-04-17

"fast shipper, great site, would love to do business again!"

2003-04-16

"EliteCool is a great reseller. First of all, their prices are great. Secondly, their customer service is outstanding. I had my eye on the Thermalright SLK-800 HS for a while. I discovered that EliteCool performs lapping for the SLK-800. After visiting their site, I decided that that's where I'd purchase my HS for my new system. Since I'm currently residing in Canada, purchasing from American stores can be a little harsh on the wallet. During the checkout process, I noticed that I could only select one shipping option, which was $40.00. I thought "What the heck? This is the only place that I can find a lapped SLK-800." so I went for it. Later that day, Andrew from EliteCool contacted me by e-mail. First, he apologized that the order would have to be shipped the following day since lapped HS orders take extra time. Well, that's great. First of all, I realize that it's not always possible to ship orders out on the same day. The fact that it was a special type of order made it even more understandable. The fact that Andrew apologized made me feel like I was being treated as a valued customer instead of another person just putting money into their pockets. Moving on to the shipping charge of $40.00, Andrew mentioned that he saw the high shipping cost. He offered a $30 option and a $20 option instead. Sure, a couple of extra days but it's a lot of money to save. I quote "We don’t want the customer paying more than they have to.". Man, most places wouldn't notice such a detail and more importantly, most places wouldn't even bother to mention it to their customers. This is what truly raises EliteCool to the top of my list of recommended places to shop.

I highly recommend EliteCool. The prices are one thing but their customer service is what puts them heads and shoulders above the rest.

2003-04-13

"i ordered a sk-7 and enermax fan, he packed it and had it here in 3days to my door!
cool!
was packed very well and had a very professional invoice in it.

this was my first order from them, and since then i have made another

im sure i will have no problems.
no more outrageous newegg shipping for me!
this guy send it 2day and goes by weight, which is better than newegg, which will charge you $6 to ship a $4 fan ! even if you combine!

Baltimore MD
2003-03-25

"Very great service. Very fast shipping. Great prices. What more can you ask for?"

2003-03-24

"Order placed on Friday and company went the extra mile by shipping on Saturday! Order received on Monday. A very pleasant experience!"

2003-03-14

"The service was great. Their web page could be a little better. Had problem with credit address, ( my fault on that part ) was notified soon and was fixed and shipped the same day. Only drawback is that USPS sux on updating their web site on tracking shipments while Fed Ex or UPS updates theirs the same day while USPS does every evening I guess they are using ancient computers I guess even with the postage stamp hikes I wonder. Anyways if I have to order from EliteCool I will again and recommend the store and prices are great. "

2003-03-11

"Well, I needed some cooling for my new computer and I was told about Elitecool.com

I ordered:

-Slk-800(only place that had it instock)
-80mm Panaflo fan
-80mm Blue led fan x2
-Artic Silver 3

I ordered everything on March 5th at about 11:00pm EST. I was expecting it to ship out on about friday and I would get it the next tuesday or wednesday. But oh no!! It was shipped the next day and I recieved it at 11:28 am on March 8th. That was 3days from when I ordered it, I was amazed.

This is an amazing site to deal with, very friendly, and fast service and great products.

I WILL buy from here again.

Illinois
2003-03-10

"Ordering is very easy, well laid out with even a tutorial section for those who need it.Fantastic prices, ordered (5) Panaflo fans, lapped SLK-800, all for under $90 shipped!! There is no where else I could have found such an awesome deal! It was shipped on Feb.18 and arrived on Feb.20! Great Job Elitecool. expect more orders very soon :-)"

2003-02-24

"Well, I said i would order from them again, and i did. Quite pleased once again. A great company. Ordered on 3/9 (Sunday) Recieved on 3/12 (Wednesday). Quick and accurate."

This review was modified by Ron Brooks on March 12 2003 12:01:31 PM

2003-02-21

"EliteCool.com owns, Very fast delivery, VERY helpful setup and live support if you need it. I would Highly recommend this to even the newbs of pc hardware. Very easy site to navigate and friendly service!

-Tru :)

2003-02-20

"Well organized site. Good selection. Good prices. Would buy from here again."

2003-02-20

"Second order from Elitecool. Contents, especially SLK-900U were nicely packed. Thanks for the great service Elitecool!"

This review was modified by rtree on August 28 2003 01:50:52 PM

2003-02-14

"I ordered a lapped heatsink and fan and got them two days later by USPS Priority. My Lapped SLK-800 and Enermax work great on my ATthlon XP2100+. Keep up the great service EliteCool! "

Share EliteCool.com's store rating

EliteCool.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EliteCool.com is not a merchant member
EliteCool.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!