Stores > EliteCool.com
  • EliteCool.com

Voice your opinion! Review EliteCool.com by clicking a star below.
2003-02-10

"Ordered a TT smart case 2 fan for my heaksink. it shipped out 2/7 got it 2/10. that was over a weekend. awesome job. everyone needs to do business here."

2003-02-01

"Supurb seller. From order time to shipping, EliteCool was fast. Ordered on a Wednesday and got on a Saturday..from East Coast to west. Can't beat that!"

2003-02-01

"I was not happy with my cpu's temp so I contacted www.elitecool.com and we determined a Evercool Cud-725 Lapped was a good one and I ordered it on the 28 of January and I received it today 2/1/03 I recommend them to anyone . Great Prices and its like having a friend in the buisness."

2003-01-29

"given the warm nature of FL weather, I needed something to help keep my temps steady when the hotter months hit.

Went to EliteCool and ordered:
- Galaxy HDD cooler
- AOC PCI Slot Cooler
- Sunon 80mm case fan.

Ordered on the 26th, and received all items on the 29th with the snail mail. Everything came in neatly packaged and all products worked exactly as expected.

One thing I appreciated was that everything was silent, as promised. I knew about the Sunon fan's effectiveness since I had two others in my system, but the other stuff was pleasantly quiet as well.

I would definitely order again from EliteCool should the need arise.

2003-01-27

"Placed an order 4/29/03 after 6pm. Received my COMPLETE order on 5/2/03, ahead of schedule. Very fast, accurate and courteous service."

2003-01-27

"I was very impressed with the prices and service. My order was placed 1/24 and was delivered 1/27. I was well informed of the status of my order unlike others that keep you guessing for three or four days. First impression was a 10 for sure."

2003-01-24

"This is one of the best sellers that I have come across. He is able to help with what ever you need. His site isn't just a store front like most other sites, he actually is there to help."

2003-01-22

"Excellent service and prices were better than New Egss with Shipping.

Cant stress how good the services was. Spoke to the owner on serveral ocassions who dispensed advice on what to buy and how to install.

Share EliteCool.com's store rating

EliteCool.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EliteCool.com is not a merchant member
EliteCool.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!