Stores > Elmontyouthsoccer

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
Voice your opinion! Review Elmontyouthsoccer by clicking a star below.
2017-10-18

fast shipping

"Looks same as shown in the catalog. Fits perfectly. No changes after washing. Definitely recommend."

2017-10-18

Very high quality!!!

"I bought two jerseys from this website (2017-18 Realmadrid 2nd and 3rd jerseys). The quality is very good, the badges, the numbers, the details are perfect. The only reason why i gave it a 4 start is because of the slow shipping. I took the jerseys about a month to arrive which i think is a long time. Overall, it is a great website and i highly recommend it!!!"

2017-10-16

Excellent Service

"They provide an excellent service and offering products with very good quality"

2017-10-16

Very Fine Quality

"They don't compromise with quality and that's what i like about them.Hope they maintain this in future and yes 1 less for shipping delay hope they fixed it soon

Use this promo code to get extra 5$ off with no minimum purchase :- martin005

2017-10-12

Perfect shirts

"I've ordered about 3-4 shirts in the last 3 months and each of them was in best quality and delivery really fast."

Great site

"They give good services even if sometimes there's some mistske and the shipping takes a lot of time but overall its really good"

2017-10-11

Great site for authentic jerseys at a cheap price

"One of my best or probably the best sites I get my jerseys from I really recommend this site."

2017-10-11

Great quality for the price

"Elmontyouthsoccer.com is a truly wonderful place to buy jerseys, I am going to start off by telling you that they are indeed fake, but they are very good quality and all of my jerseys come from here, and no one can really tell anyways. The process of buying a jersey is very easy, just click on the jersey and customize it the way you want it and then BOOM! You have your jersey. The shipping takes about 3 weeks roughly so that is the only difficult part, just because I live in the United States. There is an option for faster shipping, however, that is costs $20, and the other longer shipping is free. The jersey comes in a nice bag and is folded nicely, I recommend this site to anyone looking for a good cheap jersey!"

excellent

"very good quality and price

Excellent service

"One word, Excellency... the jerseys and the quality service is outstanding."

2017-10-10

Excellent products with top quality

"I've been purchasing products from this website and it's never disappointed me with the quality of jerseys and customer service "

Amazing jersey site

"Absolutely great service and great quality jerseys. I love everything about them.

High quality

"I recomend this site. You can buy high quality football team wear. Very good customer service."

2017-09-18

the best site to buy club jerseys

"4 months ago or more know the site elmontyouthsoccer Through the videos that the reviewer was doing by some customers to the site and through the wonderful customer reviews regarding the shirts sold by the site I decided to try the site I first bought the shirt of the US team when I arrived in a few weeks From the request I found out that I really like this site is the best site for selling T-shirts clubs because of the fast shipping. Quality of the jersry From that time I bought it and the site also provides you with the service of writing your name on the team you love it at a symbolic price of $ 5 I advise you to buy it"

2017-01-24

Trustworthy site

"I never had a problem when ordering from elmont youth soccer. I had my doubt's but took a chance so i ordered me a Manchester united jersey took about a month but the wait was definitely worth it. I chose free shipping that's why i waited about a month, I was happy with the quality look's exactly the same as the one's you buy in the shop's. So i ordered again got me a jersey on daily deal for 17$ which was a bargain quality was again superb. I ordered a children's kit today can't wait for it to arrive. They said that if you sign up with this link https://www.elmontyouthsoccer.com/mobile/referral_program/279165 you get 5$ off. Trustworthy and customer service always replies to my email's. Thank you eys for your awesome service."

Share Elmontyouthsoccer's store rating

Elmontyouthsoccer is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Elmontyouthsoccer is not a merchant member
Elmontyouthsoccer does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!