Stores > Ematic

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ematic by clicking a star below.
2017-07-22

great 2\1 for the price i paid. Love the optional keyboard

"purchased online and arrived quickly. "

2017-07-20

Amazing

"I recently bought 2 emetic portable 9-Inch DVD players for my kids and they are amazing the pictures is very good, the audio was clear and they both got matching headphones that fit there heads good would recommend too all my friends and family"

2017-07-17

14 inch personal DVD player

"Love the appearance & picture "

2017-06-14

Light weight and good quality DVD 9' player.

"Excellent DVD player, light weight and good quality picture. "You can watch Region 2 DVD's" !!"

2017-05-31

Compact entertainment

"Very satisfied with theEM318VIDBU MP3 player.It does what I want"

2017-05-10

Easy To Set Up

"This product was easy to set up and follow. It was ready to go within 5 minutes. Thanks!"

2017-04-27

Love this mini drone...!!!

"Love this mini drone...!!!

2017-04-27

9IN DVD PLAYER

"THE 9" EMATIC PORTABLE DVD PLAYER IS DURABLE AND MY GRANDDUGHTER LOVES THE DVD PLAYER/ THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT TO PURCHASE ITS WORTH "

2017-02-19

Not cheap stuff very well Bil not cheap stuff very well Buildi

" I will definitely buy another one of these it's made so well"

2016-12-26

Ematic Bluetooth portable speaker

"I just have to say I cantt believe how fantastic this rugged speaker is!! Easy setup, great sound, super quality ... has a good volume range too at a fraction of other portable speakers prices !! I totally recommend this speaker "

2016-09-05

Ematic product review

"Love the nano quadcopter drone! Works great!"

2016-08-29

Great price and high quality

"Best ever !!! Excellent long battery life and works well with my apps "

2016-08-17

Wonderful!!!

"Ematic 7" Portable DVD Player is just what we needed to occupy our 6 year old daughter on long trips! It's picture is clear, the sound quality is exceptional, and it comes with a quality case for travel and keeping it safe. The DVD player is the perfect size for her little hands yet sufficiently big for her to view her favorite movies with clarity. "

2016-06-23

Small Price Huge Sound

"Rugged Life Water Resistant Bluetooth Speaker and Speakerphone sold by Walmart.com is a very affordable priced, enormous sound, high quality portable speaker that can be taken anywhere that produces a rich, full huge sound.
It can easily be paired to a I pad, I pod, tablet or mobile devices. It also can be used as an inline speaker. This speaker included an AUX cable and USB cable. This small speaker has a huge sound. The shipping for site to store was free and I received my product within 5 days. I have not test the water resistant feature but can verify that the blue-tooth feature is functional and operational.
It is light-weight and would be easy to find a carrying case for the device. I chose silver which is a practical color for me. As far as the battery life, I'm not sure, but I was able to tried the device straight from the package without charging it. It does however charges with a quick attachment of the USB cable to a wall charge (which was not included). This would be my one and only con.
Overall, I'm completely satisfied with my purchase and would be very likely to purchase another Ematic product.
WJB, Lakewood, Washington.

2016-05-16

Fantastic Tablet for the Money

"I like to keep a daily log of my global travels and was tired of lugging around my 4.5 lb laptop used for that purpose. I saw the Ematic 8.95" HD Quad Core advertised at a very economical price that also mentioned that Microsoft Office was included. I was skeptical about what that really meant so took a chance. And I was pleasantly surprised! The tablet came with the full Office suite and most importantly for me, the Word program. I am really pleased with the product, it's speed and functionality with Windows 10. A very satisfied customer.

Mark H.

Share Ematic's store rating

Ematic is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ematic is not a merchant member
Ematic does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!