Stores > Emma Parker & Co
  • Emma Parker & C Emma Parker & Co Elite Status

The showroom is by appointment only.Normal Business Hours are from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST Mon-Fri
      877-446-4030
      tim@emmaparkerdiamonds.com
      877-446-4030

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Emma Parker & Co by clicking a star below.
2017-08-14

Gorgeous ring, excellent service!

"I worked with Emma Parker to design an engagement ring and select the diamond and could not be happier with the result. The ring turned out beautiful and incredibly sparkly and my (now) fiancé was thrilled! She can't stop talking about how much she loves the ring. Tim was also fantastic in guiding me through the whole process and helping me to design the ring and select the diamond. I could not be happier with the result. "

2017-08-09

Great customer service, amazing quality!

"My fiancé and I's experience so far with Emma Parker & Co. has been fantastic. From the first meeting they made me feel like family and it was their goal to help me craft the perfect, custom ring for my fiancé and I. Their experience and knowledge has been a huge asset through the process and we'll continue to work with them moving forward with wedding bands and any other future jewelry purchases. The quality is amazing, the service is fantastic... we couldn't be happier with Emma Parker & Co.!"

2017-07-27

The perfect ring

"I contacted Emma Parker and Co with a very specific idea about what I wanted but a lacking vocabulary to support me in expressing this idea. I felt that these guys knew exactly what I was after and I was not disappointed. Communication was good and always helpful. It took about a month to pull the whole thing together which doesn't seem crazy given it was a custom piece where I provided the gem myself.
A very pleasant experience. I recommend Emma Parker and Co. highly.

2017-06-20

Stunning work

"After searching for months for the perfect ring and getting turned down by various sellers when asked to customize a ring in to exactly what I wanted, my now fiancé and I came across Emma Parker on Facebook. We requested to see four ring models from their website to see in person along with a couple diamonds. When I realized I had my heart set on a specific setting and style, they were incredibly open  and interested about understating exactly what my vision was for the ring. They are  extremely knowledgeable and passionate about the work they create and made sure to educate us on every aspect of the creation process. We never felt pressure during the process and maintained a chill environment. I couldn't imagine a more perfect ring, and we will definitely be returning for the wedding band. 100% recommend to everyone. My ring is absolutely stunning and it was all thanks to the associates at Emma Parker that made my ring exactly what I wanted, down to the literal millimeter. Amazing job, I still can't get over it."

Fantastic!

"My experience with Emma Parker & Co was fantastic! They were able to make the exact ring my fiancé wanted. Fantastic customer service and fantastic product! 10/10 will use again."

2017-06-16

A genuine and wonderful experience from begining to end

"I honestly couldn't have asked for more! My wife has always wanted a particular ring which needed to be custom made but she never wanted to try and get it made due to previous experiences with other jewelers. After talking with Tim at Emma Parker & Co, I knew he was someone that my wife would feel comfortable working with. He was attentive, honest and made sure there were no surprises; save for the price which was significantly less than what I was anticipating custom work to be. The ring turned out perfect and to top it all off, it was even more brilliant than what we were expecting!! I sincerely appreciate his time and genuine consideration for what my wife was asking for and would highly recommend them to anyone!"

I love my ring.

"Tim was excellent!! He was very patient with me. I took a long time to make up my mind with the stone (a year 1/2 to be exact). I love the fact I could custom make the band. It was all done though the internet. I'm very happy with my ring. I'm currently working on my husbands ring. "

2017-02-19

BEAUTIFUL RINGS

"We looked everywhere for the perfect engagement ring & found it at Emma Parker on line. We were a little nervous to make such a big purchase on line, but it was an easy, flawless process. Tim made everything very easy, he was very knowledgeable and helpful. Answered all our crazy questions, and was very patient with us. We got the ring, and it is absolutely gorgeous. We would recommend Emma Parker to anyone!!"

2017-02-02

A Three Stone Beauty!

"I have to start by saying I love the ring, and of course so does my fiance! Tim did a great job helping me from the moment I called inquiring about a setting to the day the ring arrived on my door step. With Emma Parker and Co. you don't get the pushy salesman routine or rude customer service. They understand this a process that requires time, patience and cannot be rushed in helping you make that special person happy. I definitely recommend Emma Parker and Co. and look forward to working with them in the future!"

2017-01-22

Beautiful Forever One Moissanite, Great Customer Service

"My fiance and I purchased a beautiful Charles & Colvard Forever One Moissanite from Tim at Emma Parker & Co. And, we got it at a great price too!

I recommend this business to anyone looking for beautiful stones, esp. diamond alternatives like Moissanite. Tim is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Much better experience than a typical jewelry stone. No sales pressure whatsoever and no rushing you to decide what to get.

We look forward to working with Emma Parker & Co to set the stone into my engagement ring and to look for wedding bands.

2017-01-17

Breathless =)

"Where do I begin? From the moment my now fiancé Alex proposed, I cannot stop gazing at my ring. I am constantly getting compliments from family, friends, coworkers and even random strangers at the supermarket! The ring itself is everything I imagined and so much more. From the unique infinity band to the amazing bridge, I am in love. The ring sparkles from EVERY angle. I mean EVERY ANGLE. The quality and precision of each placed stone renders me speechless. My fiancé mentioned that he worked with a gentleman by the name of Tim. Tim was not only extremely helpful and easy to work with, he went out of his way to ensure that my fiancé received my ring in time. I am forever grateful my fiancé found this ring through Emma Parker & Co. They created a custom ring that I will continue to fall in love with over and over again. "

2016-11-30

Excellent experience

"Tim was great to work with. He helped me build exactly the custom setting was looking for and had it completed in a very reasonable timeframe. He also helped me find a great looking diamond. Most importantly, my fiancee LOVES the ring."

2016-11-21

"I HIGHLY recommend Emma Parker & Co! I was looking to have my engagement ring reset and I fell in love with a Gabriel & Co. setting on their website. Tim answered all of my emails promptly and actually encouraged questions! I was never pressured to make a decision. I was able to custom order the setting so that I could use my three diamonds. Once the setting was ordered, I sent Tim my stones and he kept them safe until the new setting was completed. He kept me updated on the status of my order and when Gabriel & Co. had shipped my setting. I had a few special request and he was extremely helpful and accommodating! My ring arrived securely and beautifully packaged!! My new ring is soooo beautiful and sparkly! I absolutely LOVE it!!!! I would definitely purchase more jewelry from Emma Parker & Co. in the future!

2016-10-24

"The Ring of Her Dreams"

"Emma Parker and co took an idea that I had and brought it to life! My fiancé Abigail is obsessed with "the ring" and that feeling to me is priceless. It truly is a one of a kind ring I've never seen anything like it and we couldn't be happier."

2016-08-07

Excellent Experience - Beautiful Ring!

"After multiple weeks of looking at engagement rings over the internet, I decided to reach out to Emma Parker & Co and begin the search for the right diamond and ring setting. Like many reviews below, I was a bit hesitant to perform the entire search and purchase over the internet but it was my only option as I am currently living outside of the country. My worries were immediately relieved when I received an email back from Tim, who was immensely helpful throughout the entire process!

I told Tim the general characteristics which I thought I was looking for in a stone (cut, clarity, color, etc.) and informed him of a general budget I was hoping to stay within. Tim immediately began the search for the diamond and within a day was back to me with multiple diamond examples that were currently available within my criteria (both detailed photos and PDF files of the GIA diamond grading reports). Tim was extremely patient during the entire process, as we exchanged nearly 50 emails in total. Additionally, Tim was great to provide expert advice when comparing the various diamonds. Prior to choosing the final diamond – I was personally stuck between two specific diamonds. Thankfully Tim was able to give some thoughts on which diamond he thought would look better with my chosen ring setting – so that’s the one I chose!

The final product was a 1.25 carat pear cut diamond set in a Gabriel and Co split shank setting – which is absolutely STUNNING! Overall, I could not be happier with the ring I received from Emma Parker & Co. The customer service provided by Tim during the search process was second to none and that is what truly makes the difference with this company. I know I will be back in the future for other jewellery purchases and I highly recommend anyone beginning their engagement ring search to start and end with Emma Parker and Co.

Thanks again for all your help Tim – I am planning to propose in a few weeks and I know my girlfriend is absolutely going to love the ring!

Share Emma Parker & Co's store rating

Emma Parker & Co is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Emma Parker & Co is a merchant member
Emma Parker & Co participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.