Stores > Emma Parker & Co
  • Emma Parker & C Emma Parker & Co Elite Status
      The showroom is by appointment only.Normal Business Hours are from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST Mon-Fri
      877-446-4030
      tim@emmaparkerdiamonds.com
      877-446-4030

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Emma Parker & Co by clicking a star below.
2014-03-09

"I was very nervous about purchasing a diamond ring from an online retailer, but Emma Parker had exactly the ring I wanted and the best price for it. I worked with Dan and he just could not have been more helpful. Not only did he answer all my questions promptly and thoroughly, he really put my mind at ease through the whole process. When I received the ring last week, it surpassed my expectations. I never give a 5, but they get one."

2013-10-24

"The only way to even begin to sum up my experience with Emma Parker Jewelers is to start with Danny.

Danny was in a word was “amazing”. It is a rare experience to find someone who is genuinely as excited about your ring as you are. His sincerity and down to earth nature comes through in every email, every phone call. Danny walked us through the entire process with an honest, no-pressure approach.

But alas, as much as I could go on about how great Danny is, its the quality of ring that ultimately matters to the buyer. Here is my story:

The ring I purchased for my fiancée was two years in the making. I originally purchased her ring at another well-known on-line jeweler. I spent months shopping for that perfect diamond and settled on a marquise shape because of the many facets and sparkle it would radiate. Then came the setting and I asked myself “what setting would best show off this perfect stone?”. Obviously a cathedral right? WRONG!

To all the guys reading .... here is the very important part so learn from my mistake. After selecting that perfect stone, and the setting to show it off I forgot to take into account the practicality of wearing the ring every day. With the pointed ends of the marquise and the cathedral setting this was literally a lethal weapon!

Fast forward 20 months later our search to solve this lethal problem landed us at Emma Parker who had the perfect solution. A relatively new type of setting known as ‘tension’ mounted.

Adam, the designer, took our diamonds and custom fit them to a tension set ring. The result was exquisite. The craftsmanship of the ring not only keeps the diamonds secured it actually shows the stone even better than the original setting.

Of course what engagement ring is complete without the wedding band to match? When Danny mentioned that they have wedding bands I requested to see some examples because there was none on their website. What he sent was very beautiful but was not our setting and a different shaped stone. He suggested I sketch out some ideas that we could send to Adam.

I needed a band that would not only adapt to the marquise shape but still maintain the clean, open design of the tension mount. Because we were designing something completely original this is where Danny stepped aside and had me work directly with Adam. Together we created an unique work of art. The two pieces fit together perfectly and look beautiful together. My fiancée couldn’t have been happier with her one of a kind ring.

Thank you Emma Parker and especially Danny. It was a pleasure to have you involved in helping us create a lasting memory.

2013-07-30

"Love my overall experience with Emma Parker & CO. Dan was fantastic to work with, answering all my questions, being patience , and never pressuring me into a sale. They now have a loyal customer who will return, for all jewelry needs. Thank you!"

2013-03-15

"I love my ring!! We had my ring custom designed. Having never done anything like this before, I was a little apprehensive. I mean, what if something went wrong, and the ring didn't turn out quite like I envisioned?!? Well, that's kind of what happened. When I first got the ring, I wasn't 100% satisfied with the outcome. But Dan was incredibly professional, amazingly attentive, super responsive and categorically committed to making sure we got what we wanted. Adjustments were made to the ring with impeccable turn-around. My fiance and I were both really impressed with how everything was handled. And now my ring is perfect. And I can't stop staring at it. Like right now; I'm trying to write a raving review, but keep getting distracted by this gorgeous work of art on my finger. Thanks so much to Dan and Emma Parker & Co!!"

2013-02-16

"Glad I checked, because my review didn't post from the first time I did it. Whatever. Anyways. I cannot tell you how pleased I am with the ring we got from Dan at Emma Parker & Co. I had a terrible experience at a local jeweler and was just about done with searching for an engagement ring. By sheer luck I stumbled upon EP&Co and am I ever so glad... I contacted Dan with a few questions about a specific ring and possible modifications. He promptly emailed me back within 72 hours and told me exactly what I wanted to hear. We then corresponded via email for a month and a half. It took longer than I wanted, but not fault on Dan and EP&Co. I had problems procuring a diamond that was given to me by family friends. Long story short I ended up having to go a different route. It took quite a while to get my diamond but once I sent it to Dan & his setter the ring was done in a rapid fast progression. I am a nut when it comes to custom quality items. I am more old school in the sense of having something that is completely unique that was made exactly for the person wearing it and Dan provided that service completely. Me and my fiance were engaged a week ago today and every day she comes home beaming because at least 10 people complemented her ring. Dan is top notch. What ever apprehension I had about dealing with an out of state jeweler that I've never met is now gone. I loved working with Dan and look forward to working with him & EP&Co in the future. I've even had men (father included) come up to me and ask where I had my ring made and how much. For insurance purposes I had to get the ring appraised so I took it to a family friend who is a jeweler. He was shocked with the craftsmanship and couldn't complement me enough. I was also shocked with the appraisal because it is worth much more than what Dan charged me. Again, I cannot say how much I appreciated Dan and his professionalism and craftsmanship. He is truly a great person and an even better jeweler. You wont be sorry. "

2013-01-16

"My fiance loves her ring its AMAZING, she finds herself continuously starring at it in awe. Dan's professionalism and prompt business manner helped me find the exact ring I wanted. While I was having my rind made, they lent me a loaner ring to use for my proposal over the holiday. We had a mishap in shipping but Dan worked to quickly resolve the issue. He made a special trip to my work to pick up my lose diamond and was always willing to go the extra mile for making sure he had a satisfied customer.
Again we could not be happier with our purchase and the close working relationship established with Dan.
We have already recommended a few friends to Emma Parker and will be coming back for more jewelry in the future.

Rep reply posted Jan-16-2013

A rep from Emma Parker & Co, emmaparker, has responded

“I am very happy to see that you had a good experience with our company, and I am sorry that there was a shipping issue that brought down the level of your experience. We always strive for the very best. Going the extra mile is what we expect from our staff here at Emma Parker & Co. and that is what defines our company's attitude towards service. We look forward to serving you in the future!”

2013-01-02

"My fiancé and I went through Emma Parker & Co for my engagement ring and we couldn't be happier with our experience and my amazing ring! Dan from Emma Parker was so helpful and accommodating, he really did go the extra distance to make sure we ended up getting exactly what we wanted. Not to mention he was always super quick to respond to one very giddy/excited/ring-obsessed bride-to-be, which I very much appreciated!

We live in Canada and hadn't really considered going through a company in the USA as we didn't want to purchase a ring sight unseen or deal with a messy situation at customs, but after talking to Dan it turned out to be the best option! Dan offered to mail a sample of the ring to us but we ended up planning our vacation around a trip to their showroom and got to see a few samples as well as pick out our diamond in person.

The production and shipping times were remarkably fast! Plus customs were a total breeze. We only had to pay our local tax on our ring (since it was manufactured in the USA we didn't have to pay any extra tariffs or duties), so it still worked out to be much less expensive and far more beautiful than anything we could find locally.

I will definitely shop with Emma Parker again and I recommend them to friends all the time!

Thanks so much to Dan and Emma Parker for all your fantastic customer service, amazing selection of beautiful rings, and all the knowledge to back it up!

2012-12-31

"Dan and Tim were great. I had a lot of questions about the engagement ring process that Dan promptly answered both by phone and email. Dan met me on a Saturday to view center diamond choices and then both Dan and Tim met me Monday evening to make the final decision. The ring that Adam at Sareen made is even more beautiful then I imagined and was finished ahead of schedule. My fiancé was blown away! Thank you for making this special moment in our lives one we'll never forget. Sincerely, Stuart & Kelsey (Seattle WA)"

2012-12-28

"My fiance loves her ring! Dan was patient in getting the ring I wanted. He was prompt in his responses and informative in all the information he relayed to me. We sent email for about a month and in the end it was great. I could not have asked for more. Great service, great company. You cannot go wrong ordering from Emma Parker"

2012-12-26

"I started out looking for rings with my fiance around Saskatchewan but we couldn't find anything in our price range that we liked. Everything seemed to be underwhelming or overpriced. I stumbled upon Emma Parker & Co on the internet and I was a little bit hesitant about ordering something like this online, especially since I don't do very much internet shopping. Dan was excellent to work with and responded promptly to all of our questions. Plus the ring looked fantastic and it is really one of the few times that something I've purchased exceeded my expectations. My fiance and I were shocked when we opened up the box. I still can't believe how beautiful the ring is. I will definitely be purchasing from Dan in the future."

2012-12-26

"I started my search online for a jewellery company because the prices in stores seemed unusually high to me, especially when I was going to provide the main "center stone" diamond in my quest for a new diamond ring! After searching all over my town for a setting to put the diamond that I inherited from my grandmother in, I found Emma Parker on a Google search and instantly was amazed with the selection and prices of rings that Emma Parker had to offer. Also, finding a company who shipped to Canada isn't the easiest thing to do... so I immediately emailed a few questions to Dan, who was super quick to get back to me every time!

First off I must say I'm super picky and very indecisive, so after months of scrolling through countless pictures of diamond rings and (trust me) countless emails with questions to Dan. (Who was very patient with me!!) I finally settled on a setting!

I live in Canada, so I was originally going to just order a setting and get my stone set in the town where I live,so I asked around at a few stores here how much it would cost to set my stone in a setting ordered online. Well, I can tell you, that NONE of the stores recommended that I order online! And if they could even set my stone for me, it was going to cost me quite a bit! So... again I emailed Dan at Emma Parker, and got all the info I needed to ship my stone to them and get them to set it. I was nervous at first, but after reading all the awesome reviews that I did on this company, and the great experience I had so far, I decided to go through with it.

Well, I can tell you, BEST decision EVER! I received my halo diamond ring a few days before Christmas, and WOW, its absolutely AMAZING!!! And, to top it all off, I saved about $2,500 by not going through the stores where I live! The ring is absolutely breathtaking and everyone that has been curious about it is also amazed. Not only by my ring, but the price I paid for it! The pictures of their rings online are very nice, but don't really do justice to how beautiful they are in person. I was so indecisive on what setting to choose, but know now that I really couldn't have gone wrong!! It can be scary ordering such a big purchase online, but don't hesitate... DO IT!!! You will be amazed!!!!

I will definitely be a returning customer, and I recommend everyone I know to order with them if they are considering any big jewellery purchases. Emma Parker has amazing selection, service, and prices!!!

2012-12-21

"First and foremost, the service and attention I received from Emma Parker & Co was superb!!! They were so pleasant to work with and they were able to meet all my needs. They had excellent communication and responded quickly when I had questions. The engagement ring I bought through them was beautiful and my fiance was very very happy with it. When I was getting ready to propose and let them know about the date I needed it by, they worked with me to get it to me on time. My experience with them was excellent and I would certainly recommend them to my friends."

2012-11-19

"I have nothing but good to say about Dan and Tim. From our first interaction to the final delivery, these guys were nothing short of perfection. Dan worked with me from step one right through to the final step ensuring that every concern was taken care of. Dan's vast knowledge when it comes to diamonds is very evident. His passion for his work is evident, and as clients, we get to reap the rewards. In this day and age it is difficult to find a company who takes this kind of care with their clients. Dan and Tim are the epitome of excellent customer service!

The ring itself was simply breathtaking. My fiancée loves it and continues to get some amazing feedback from family and friends on it.

We will be returning in the future to get our bands from Emma Parker. In my opinion, there really isn't another option for jewellery.

Gold Coast Australia
2012-10-02

"My fiance and I spent a long time browsing all the well known jewelry stores here as well as some not so well known to find the perfect ring for me in our budget. We were very disappointed with what you get for what you pay for (we live in Australia) so we began researching on the net in the US. We knew the style of ring and look that I wanted and narrowed it down to three jewelers - White Flash, Good Old Gold and Emma Parker & Co. We were very nervous in the beginning being so far away and had never made such an expensive purchase online before so all the 'what ifs' went through our minds but it was the way Tim and Dan from Emma Parker & Co responded to our email enquiries that sealed the deal for us in choosing and trusting them. They were FANTASTIC and the only one's that actually 'cared' about the importance of what were hoping to purchase! Professional, informative, honest, supportive, prompt and thorough. They made sure they knew what we wanted asking all the right questions before proceeding and never once put making a sale before making sure we were happy with what ring we had chosen.
> When the ring arrived we stood there, said 1..2..3 and opened the box..WOW!!!
> It was everything we hoped for and more and its all thanks to Tim and Dan. The quality, workmanship and beauty of my ring is outstanding and for the cost there is no comparison to what we would have ended up with had we purchased locally.
> Thank you so very very much! I cant take my eyes off it and you were right..I do need a new pair of sunglasses now!

2012-06-26

"I can not say enough to praise Dan and Emma Parker & Co. My finance proposed with a nice diamond and basic band so I can pick my own setting. I started my search since April 2012 and found Emma Parker & Co. I was so impressed with their unique designs and fair price for the settings. I started the contact with the company and Dan was my rep. I had tons of questions and requests and Dan answered them all and even showed me the pictures of my personalized designs. He was never pushy or trying to sell. Dan checked in periodically to see if I have any more questions or need more help. We finally decided to purchase the setting that caught my eye in the first place. We were very nervous about online shopping for such a big purchase to say the least. The setting arrived within 10 days. I couldn't believe my eye when I saw the setting:it is amazing, and it looks just like the picture on the website.
We tried three different jewelers to set the diamond onto the setting, and they all had trouble with it and wanted to charge me an arm and a leg. I told Dan about my frustration, and he convinced me to send the setting and the diamond to him. Dan and his jeweler set the diamond onto the setting with no problem at all and it was FREE and they covered the shipping as well. I got the finished product with very little time. I was so very pleased with the product and the service, and I will recommend them to all my friends.
I received tons of compliments about the ring so far and I can't wait to wear it with my wedding dress in May next year.

Share Emma Parker & Co's store rating

Emma Parker & Co is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Emma Parker & Co is a merchant member
Emma Parker & Co participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,406 merchant members.