Stores > Ever Marker

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ever Marker by clicking a star below.
2017-06-29

super seller business

"I have purchased from ever marker and they have delivered on time. customer service makes sure to answer my questions each time and the online store is never short on quality jewelry items. I will continue to shop here and hope that they keep up to standards that are in place. "

2017-06-24

charm bracelets for my daughter

"Ever marker was my go to shop when I needed a set of adorable charm bracelets for my daughter. she loves them so much and I had so many too choose from on the site. I am not a regular online shopper especially not for jewelry, but I think I have found a good shop to buy jewelry online with ever marker. "

2017-06-20

smooth process

"I have bought several pieces on ever marker on different occasions and each time the buying process has been smooth and I have been happy with delivery time and the quality of the product. Very dependable site where you can shop rest assured. "

2017-06-19

glowing pendant

"I got several bracelets and a pendant, but feel that I made a steal with the pendant. It sparkles really bright and it looks so much like a charm I could use to get away with anything. Simply love it and keeping it for my special collection. Ever marker has a lot to choose from"

2017-06-19

Love my bracelet

"The bracelet is very pretty. Its a lighter purple then the one I lost but matches well with my necklace. I got any compliments on it from my friends, The clasp is good but and it really looks real."

2017-06-18

I really liked the design!

"I ordered a ring from them because I wanted to give something special to my daughter on her big day. She really liked the way it looked. I'm thankful to you guys for it."

2017-06-18

Love my ring

"The gold plated ring I got from here finally arrived and it is gorgeous. The diamonds and the color all is great."

I really liked it!

"I have made several purchases from ever marker all were worth every penny.

My wife loved it

"I purchased a necklace from here for my wife for Christmas. When it arrived I was very happy with the quality of this item. I knew the Mrs. was going to like it. She is very happy with it. The jewellery is a great alt. To the much more expensive cousin of the real items. I would recommend the purchase of this item.

Lovely necklace

"I got a love necklace. It was a gift for my grandson's girlfriend. She was over whelmed when she received it. The love you forever on the back side just took her overboard! My grandson was estatic. Thank you for such a beautiful piece of jewelry!!

beautiful ring

"I love the ring it's beautiful I just got it today and so far so good it's comfortable the sizing was on point I wish it came in a box but it stayed intact no missing stones or anything I will update in a month!

Loved the ring

"I purchased a ring for my wife and it is very cute, She wear it occasionally and get lots of compliments. She take care of it and put it in the little black satchel when not wearing it out. Very sparkly and beautiful.

beautiful stud earrings

"I got this set of beautiful stud earrings from this site and it has a very authentic style and feel to it. I got one that costs just over $40 and it looks really good for the price. glad I could find something that good on the site. Items arrived on time. "

2017-06-17

Two in one women's ring set

"Two in one women's ring set features square-cut white sapphire & blue cz in the middle. Beautiful piece I bought from ever marker. I get to wear them together or separately. "

Love my bracelet

"Absolutely beautiful bracelet! Very well made, and the luster of the pearls is gorgeous. Looks great with pearl earrings I already had."

Share Ever Marker's store rating

Ever Marker is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ever Marker is not a merchant member
Ever Marker does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!