Stores > Ever Marker

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ever Marker by clicking a star below.
2017-05-28

jewelry suits my style

"I have been able to get pieces for whatever occasion shopping on Ever Marker. It's always an easy search just imputing keywords for designs I think will be available. Choose, pay, and it arrives on time every time. Better experience for me when I pay with certain payment terminals"

2017-05-28

greetings from Germany

"I told folks there was a site a got great deals for jewelry but no one believed me. well now they do. I love every piece I get from here. Their jeweler really knows his stuff"

delivered on time

"Received my jewelry on time. Thanks"

2017-05-27

My grand daughter loves the bracelet

"I got a bracelet from here. It is a beautiful bracelet. Bought it for my granddaughter for graduation. She loves it, and wears it evreyday. It was really affordable and was worth the pay.

Love my bracelet!

"I purchased the bracelet from here. Itis very cute and looks more expensive and premium than the price. I like how sparkling and shiny my bracelet is. The clasp is made so it can fit any wrist size. Very nice and highly recommend this.

Recommended!

"Perfect!Just Perfect! It's so surprised I found these little things on EverMarker. I HIGHLY recommend you to buy products from here.

awesome!!

"I have purchased several products from ever maker all turned out to be great. I would to try more of these."

friends are thrilled

"After I stumbled on the ever marker site, I and my friends have continued to shop here. Elegant jewelry pieces that are really chick."

gift after gift

"I have bought jewelry from this site every month as a gift to my wife and daughters. It's one thing to find jewelry that you like and another to see that you actually get what you ordered online. Ever marker has always been reliable when it come to pieces chosen and the ones delivered."

Romans loves your pieces

"thanks for the beautiful rings that represent what I was trying to pass across to my male friend. so much variety and something fancy that catches the eye"

Thanks

"My grandmother loves the pieces I bought for her anniversary. I am happy I could make her happy without spending so much."

For my lovely Daughter

"I ordered the ring for my daughter who has arthritis in her hands and needs adjustable rings, she loves it! Very pretty and comfortable for her! Arrived sooner than expected. The ring is really pretty however it is very delicate. The description did not portray just how small the ring presence is. She loves this little ring, her hands swell quite drastically so she likes that this can be manipulated in an instant to fit. The stones are really cute too. Just big enough to get a nice sparkle. Would recommend purchasing from ever marker!"

Awesome company!

"This is the best jewellery company. My wife make purchases from here all the time. I can't afford the real diamonds the expensive ones, this is when this site comes in handy to surprise my wife."

2017-05-26

If you have a finace make purchases from here

"I have made several products from here, all were just as described. The color of the golden sterling ring and necklace was love. My fiance loved it. I make purchases from here to surprise her. She always had loved them all. "

Love my ring!!

"I bought the ring from here while I was having my real engagement ring fixed. Its been in and out of the shop for months now, trying to get the sizing right. I needed something that looked like my own while I was waiting for it to be ready. I was not expecting much, but to my surprise it look very close to my real diamond ring, it even shines well. No one will know its an imposter.

Share Ever Marker's store rating

Ever Marker is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ever Marker is not a merchant member
Ever Marker does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!